I currently have an iPhone 4S. Although I love it, I want to try something new. I would prefer a physical keyboard as I am big into text and email and word processing but I am very comfortable with a touchscreen. My upgrade is due in October/November and I can't decide if I want to wait for the A10 or get the Q10. I am with Sprint so Z10 isn't a choice but the A10 is to be the successor of the Z10 anyways. Apps or lack thereof aren't really an issue for me either. Would love some input
    06-05-13 05:15 PM
    You don't really need a Q10 but would like a keyboard. You basically answered your own question, wait for the A10 and use your upgrade. Really the only point of going with the Q10 is the keyboard and better battery life over the Z10.
    06-05-13 05:27 PM
    I'm hoping that with now all these A10 rumours that the Q10 takes a price drop. I think $199 on a 3 year is a bit pricey here in Canada.
    06-05-13 05:33 PM
    I just got back from the T-Mobile store and I was a bit disappointed in the Q10. The screen is way too small compared to my Z10 that I love. The virtual keyboard used by Z10 uses Swiftkey technology so the word prediction is so accurate its nearly scary. I'd wait for the A10 if I were you.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 05:36 PM
    You gota try them out and see for yourself.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    06-05-13 05:37 PM
    If you're big on texting, no matter what people say about the greatness of the Z10's keyboard and indeed it is, the Q10 beats it hands down for those that do multiple messages and lots of typing multitasking between emails, BBMs, text messages, whatsapp, I dropped my Z for the Q instantly! But since you said you don't mind typing on glass then wait for the A10 which will probably have the a great keyboard like the Z10
    dosto likes this.
    06-05-13 05:41 PM
    I just got back from the T-Mobile store and I was a bit disappointed in the Q10. The screen is way too small compared to my Z10 that I love. The virtual keyboard used by Z10 uses Swiftkey technology so the word prediction is so accurate its nearly scary. I'd wait for the A10 if I were you.

Posted via CB10
    Really? You had to go see it to realize the screen is much smaller than the Z10? Alrighty then... If you care about having a big screen, stick with the Z10 or any other all-touchscreen device man. Don't look at a keyboard device with a 3.1" screen... Just saying...
    06-05-13 05:51 PM
    If you're big on texting, no matter what people say about the greatness of the Z10's keyboard and indeed it is, the Q10 beats it hands down for those that do multiple messages and lots of typing multitasking between emails, BBMs, text messages, whatsapp, I dropped my Z for the Q instantly! But since you said you don't mind typing on glass then wait for the A10 which will probably have the a great keyboard like the Z10
    Well, it's not just for speed. People can say the Z10's keyboard is faster, but a lot of it is due to the autocomplete, or what I like to call autothink. I don't like any of that stuff. I know what I'm typing, and I know I'll be accurate if I had a physical keyboard so I won't need autocorrect or whatever. My brain works just fine, thanks...

But mainly, I want a physical keyboard for all of the shortcuts. They just need to put back home screen one button speed dialing...
    06-05-13 05:53 PM
    Really? You had to go see it to realize the screen is much smaller than the Z10? Alrighty then... If you care about having a big screen, stick with the Z10 or any other all-touchscreen device man. Don't look at a keyboard device with a 3.1" screen... Just saying...
    Calm down. It's an opinion. Every one is entitled to have one. You seem to be having a heart attack over a simple opinion. We are all BlackBerry fans here.

Posted via CB10
    RaedShadi1 likes this.
    06-05-13 05:57 PM
    Calm down. It's an opinion. Every one is entitled to have one. You seem to be having a heart attack over a simple opinion. We are all BlackBerry fans here.

Posted via CB10
    LMAO, heart attack? Um, alrighty then... Oh no, I said alrighty then, I must be having another heart attack... :-D
    06-05-13 05:58 PM
    Another aspect is that these larger screens feel really clumsy in the hand compared to the Q10. The Q10 just fits better in your hand, is easier to operate one-handed, and just generally feels easier to use. Just my honest opinion, but I almost hate using my wife's Z10 now that I'm used to the Q10, just doesn't feel right anymore.

Posted via Q10
    06-05-13 06:05 PM
    Consider the timeline too. The A10 will not be out until nearly end of year. Delays are likely. If you live in the US, it may take a couple of months longer than it does for the rest of the world. If you're happy with your iPhone, you can wait. If you are looking to replace it, I would get the Q10.
    06-05-13 06:19 PM
    Well the latest rumored release of the Q10 on Sprint is August/September, but it could always be later. Either way you have plenty of time to decide. Also keep in mind the A10 may be delayed on Sprint several months as well.

Anyway, some folks prefer the compromise of having a touch screen keyboard for a larger screen while others prefer the compromise of a smaller screen size for a physical qwerty.

In the end you need to decide what's important to you in today's handheld computer devices we call smart-phones.
    06-06-13 08:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    lol I wish
    06-06-13 09:33 AM
    Hey guys, just a little quiestion.

My upgrade is in november but should i wait for the a10, or go with the z10 ? What do you thing when we can pre-order the "a10"?
    06-15-13 09:44 PM