Download in BlackBerry World

The Stuff I Need app gets support for multiple lists in version 2.0 of the app which in now available for download through BlackBerry World. The app also includes other improvements such as the use of more explicit keyboard shortcuts, but the ability to have multiple lists is the biggest change.

Originally conceived as a grocery list app, this minimalistic checklist can be used to keep track of the stuff you need to get, or the stuff that you need to do. Items on the list can be edited (or deleted) by giving them a long press.
    Multiple Lists

Lists can be switched by pulling down on the tab at the top of the screen. This will expose a spinner that shows all of your current lists. New lists can be added by using the �+� button on the right side of the tab. Long pressing on the list name, will allow you to rename a list. Any lists with zero items will be automatically deleted once you exit the app. By default you are limited to just two lists, but you can get unlimited lists with a $1.99 in-app purchase.
    Attached Thumbnails Stuff I Need checklist app now supports multiple lists-campinglist.jpg   Stuff I Need checklist app now supports multiple lists-q10.jpg  
    06-05-13 11:29 AM
    Download in BlackBerry World

The Stuff I Need app gets support for multiple lists in version 2.0 of the app which in now available for download through BlackBerry World. The app also includes other improvements such as the use of more explicit keyboard shortcuts, but the ability to have multiple lists is the biggest change.

Originally conceived as a grocery list app, this minimalistic checklist can be used to keep track of the stuff you need to get, or the stuff that you need to do. Items on the list can be edited (or deleted) by giving them a long press.
    Multiple Lists

Lists can be switched by pulling down on the tab at the top of the screen. This will expose a spinner that shows all of your current lists. New lists can be added by using the “+” button on the right side of the tab. Long pressing on the list name, will allow you to rename a list. Any lists with zero items will be automatically deleted once you exit the app. By default you are limited to just two lists, but you can get unlimited lists with a $1.99 in-app purchase.
    Hello and thanks for this update!
    I really love the clean look of this app and the simplicity and ease of use!
    I am a listmaker in the worst way and this helps me without being too complicated. Thanks again!
    06-05-13 11:47 AM
    Cool, I'm switching this over as my main list app as Workahol has been bugging me lately. Too many issues doing the basic functions of inserting items and checking them.

I have to do the in-app purchase thing too just to support the DEV (are you the DEV?)
    Ebscer likes this.
    06-05-13 11:58 AM
    I have to do the in-app purchase thing too just to support the DEV (are you the DEV?)
    I am the developer of the app. The in-app purchase allows you to have infinite lists. For those who don't feel like paying you can still get two lists (which is still twice as many as version 1.x of the app ever offered).
    jj482 likes this.
    06-05-13 12:53 PM
    I am the developer of the app. The in-app purchase allows you to have infinite lists. For those who don't feel like paying you can still get two lists (which is still twice as many as version 1.x of the app ever offered).
    Sure, I probably won't use more than 2 lists but it's nice to have the option and like I said it's important to support our devs

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-05-13 01:32 PM
    If we could change the colors I would be more willing to buy it... hint hint.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 01:36 AM
    How do you delete a list?

Couple enhancements, can you move the delete checked items to the long press / three dot menu and not under options?

Keep up the good work!

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z10
    06-09-13 01:09 PM
    Any list with no items will be automatically deleted for you the next time you re-launch the app.
    jj482 likes this.
    06-12-13 08:51 AM