So tomorrow is the day Verizon will release its Q10 with 10.1 OS inside it! (hope so)
    so does this mean that the Z10 users will get a surprise tomorrow from Verizon with a 10.1 update or it wont happen till 10.2 is released by other carriers???
    06-05-13 09:38 AM
    So tomorrow is the day Verizon will release its Q10 with 10.1 OS inside it! (hope so)
    so does this mean that the Z10 users will get a surprise tomorrow from Verizon with a 10.1 update or it wont happen till 10.2 is released by other carriers???
    I dunno. But I am sick of the little issues with 10.0.9 and would love to move up.
    If they don't issue the 10.1 soon, I will probably just go with the latest most stable leak and run it.
    I give them till middle of June....
    06-05-13 09:51 AM
    I'm hoping they release 10.1 soon too. I've been tempted but never downloaded a leak as I'd prefer the carrier release the latest software. Plus I'm going on vacation next week and don't want to be stuck with a leak that gives me problems. That said, as soon as I get back if VZW doesn't have 10.1 out yet, I will be downloading the latest leak.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-05-13 10:00 AM
    If I was on Verizon I would install the favorite leak. BlackBerry signed these

From The Z10
    06-05-13 10:09 AM
    I went and bought a T-Mobile Q10 just to see the differences today. Couldn't wait.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 10:12 AM
    I dunno. But I am sick of the little issues with 10.0.9 and would love to move up.
    If they don't issue the 10.1 soon, I will probably just go with the latest most stable leak and run it.
    I'm giving them til the end of this week then I'll probably install 2009
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-05-13 10:45 AM
    I'm considering this too. I may even give them till the end of June, but no later.
    Last edited by SunnyFL; 06-05-13 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Spelling
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-05-13 11:25 AM
    I'm on Vz and have installed the 10.1.0.2342 leak. It fixed my rebooting and haven't had a problem with it.
    06-05-13 12:06 PM
    On 2009 leak since day it was released. After about a week the phone settled in nice and rebooting has stopped except for over night while on charger. I was getting, 3 to 7 reboots a day prior to 2009. Don't wait for Verizon. I'm on Verizon and this worked. It didn't immediately. Give it a week to settle down.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 07:27 PM
    I am on leak 2354 and radio 1917 all seems well. Second day of the download and satisfied with performance and battery life.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 07:42 PM
    You know, I have considered may times about installing leaks and even downloaded a number of them to my pc; however, when "push came to shove" I was reluctant to finally go through with the wipe and install. In my opinion at this time, my minor quirks with my phone do not justify me taking a gamble that a leak will be the cure and or the possibility that it may cause more problems for me. I am happy for all of those who have experienced good results from all the os leaks.
    jaydee5799 and Camelhmpz like this.
    06-05-13 07:44 PM
    VZW is my carrier.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 07:44 PM
    I wasn't sure how it would work out. Followed advice in the forums. Downloaded autoloader from mega no problem. Installed o's then 1917 radio file. Did a security wipe. Used an app to reinstall my contacts and installed all other apps from bbry world. Fortunately did not have a lot of stuff requiring a backup and restore. Did restore on an earlier leak and had no issues either, but was persuaded by the experience of others to do a clean install. Props to Kris and lbfe and D'Arcy for their hard work on the leaks and development of autoloader. Would still be waiting for big red!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 07:52 PM
    I was on the phone with Verizon yesterday once again trying to enable sending emails via two POP email addresses hosted by Network Solutions (I can receive but not send). I pre-ordered and bought my Verizon phone upon release and I have not yet been able to send emails via two of my email accounts. Anyway, the Verizon representative used my network password and said he setup his company issued Z10 with my email addresses and was able to get my email to work on his phone. He said his phone was equipped with with OS 10.1. Suspecting OS 10 as the issue, he instructed me check to see if I could update my phone with the newly published OS. Of course, I was not able to upgrade to OS 10.1. He speculated that the problem I am having with my email addresses is with OS 10. He suggested I wait for the new OS and to try again to setup my email account before ending the call. He no idea as to the release of the new OS, but thought it would be soon given his phone was operating with it. I'm waiting. I waited a year for this phone to arrive while using my barely functional BB Tour. I guess I can wait this out.
    06-05-13 08:01 PM
    I was on the phone with Verizon yesterday once again trying to enable sending emails via two POP email addresses hosted by Network Solutions (I can receive but not send). I pre-ordered and bought my Verizon phone upon release and I have not yet been able to send emails via two of my email accounts. Anyway, the Verizon representative used my network password and said he setup his company issued Z10 with my email addresses and was able to get my email to work on his phone. He said his phone was equipped with with OS 10.1. Suspecting OS 10 as the issue, he instructed me check to see if I could update my phone with the newly published OS. Of course, I was not able to upgrade to OS 10.1. He speculated that the problem I am having with my email addresses is with OS 10. He suggested I wait for the new OS and to try again to setup my email account before ending the call. He no idea as to the release of the new OS, but thought it would be soon given his phone was operating with it. I'm waiting. I waited a year for this phone to arrive while using my barely functional BB Tour. I guess I can wait this out.
    Okay, another Verizon story, but I can wait too...want to wait together?
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-05-13 08:06 PM
    I hope you immediately changed your email password. Good to hear he has the update. Probably soon for the rest of us then.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 08:12 PM
    I would bet it will be released around the same time as the Q10 is available. That's how they did it here.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 08:17 PM
    I've installed every leaked ten.1 package on my z10, just because CrackBerry, and even on the ten.0, hadnt experienced the 'rebooting' phenomenon I keep reading about here.
    Just make sure you do a backup before...
    Scrid2000, Kris S and Lbfe wouldn't steer us wrong [=
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-05-13 08:28 PM
    I don't see that we have a choice but wait. I too, like you, am apprehensive to implement a leaked operating system. BTW, are you too using Network Solutions as your POP email provider? What I am learning from reading the issues that others are having, is that the problem exists with those using: Verizon, OS 10.0 and Network Solutions combined.
    06-08-13 08:49 PM
    I don't see that we have a choice but wait. I too, like you, am apprehensive to implement a leaked operating system. BTW, are you too using Network Solutions as your POP email provider? What I am learning from reading the issues that others are having, is that the problem exists with those using: Verizon, OS 10.0 and Network Solutions combined.

It's a longtime common/known problem, there are many threads here about it. Here's my summary thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rsions-779341/
    06-10-13 04:32 AM
    That has certainly been my observation too. That is the connection between: Verizon, OS 10 and Network Solutions. Verizon tech support does not acknowlege the problem.
    06-12-13 08:52 PM