Went into local Sprint store today. I have been in a number of times to check when the Q will be available. The rep told me "I don't know when it will be out but it is a really bad phone and I would not recommend it" I asked how she knew that. She replied " just look on line ALL the reviews are really bad!".

Not that its going to sway my choice but I thought it was strange.

On the lighter side. My wife wants be to get here a clam shell purple BB to replace her Galaxy 3s. Lol. Just go's to show that people prefer different phones.
    06-04-13 05:35 PM
    Bad q10 reviews? O.o where lol

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 05:47 PM
    Just another ignorant sales rep that has no clue what they are talking about. Its such a joke how I put north of 60 hours a week into MY profession, and yet, still know THERE profession better than they do. If one more rep in verizon/ best buy say something negative about BB10, or inaccurate.. look out on channel 12 news, "angry loyal BB fan breaks the face of a sales rep for lack of knowledge.. back to you jim with the weather"
    06-04-13 07:23 PM
    Went into local Sprint store today. I have been in a number of times to check when the Q will be available. The rep told me "I don't know when it will be out but it is a really bad phone and I would not recommend it" I asked how she knew that. She replied " just look on line ALL the reviews are really bad!".

Not that its going to sway my choice but I thought it was strange.

On the lighter side. My wife wants be to get here a clam shell purple BB to replace her Galaxy 3s. Lol. Just go's to show that people prefer different phones.
    LOL, well, she has to somehow turn them not having it into a positive thing for their store. She wants to make a sale and that won't happen with a phone that's not out yet...
    06-04-13 07:27 PM