Hey everyone.

I'm trying to decide on a screen protector for my Z10. I have always used Martin Fields protectors. They're expensive but I find that they're the best.

Can anyone recommend any other (cheaper) screen protectors that they have had good experiences with on the Z10?

Martin Fields Overlay Plus Screen Protector (Blackberry Z10)
    06-03-13 08:26 AM
    I got a bodyguardz screen protector, $12 is overpriced imo but it's a pretty nice screen protector.
    06-03-13 08:33 AM
    Clearplex, gives your screen 39% more resistant as they claim.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 08:53 AM
    Clearplex, gives your screen 39% more resistant as they claim.

Posted via CB10
    86% of all stats are made up

Sorry that reminded of an old quote Ive heard, how do they figure that anyway? Lol

Anyway Ive heard very good things about clearplex looking forward to trying one when it makes it to the house.
    06-03-13 09:10 AM
    86% of all stats are made up

Sorry that reminded of an old quote Ive heard, how do they figure that anyway? Lol

Anyway Ive heard very good things about clearplex looking forward to trying one when it makes it to the house.
    They took 100 naked phones and shot them with a 9mm, then they took 100 phones with clearplex screen protectors and shot them and found that 39 of them survived. LOL
    06-03-13 09:12 AM
    They took 100 naked phones and shot them with a 9mm, then they took 100 phones with clearplex screen protectors and shot them and found that 39 of them survived. LOL
    Ahhhhhhh so long as it was done in the name of science, then it's all good!

Proudly posted via my Z10
    06-03-13 09:24 AM
    I guess the blackberry sales numbers will be tainted, dont let BGR news know... There will be headlines
    06-03-13 09:46 AM
    I've been happy with Brando Ultra Clear protectors over the years.

Trying a Clarivue Glass Protector for my Z10 in the Future, wondering how that'll work out for me.
    06-03-13 09:52 AM
    I swear by Zagg InvisibleShield HD - still feels like glass when it's on the phone!
    BryanVilla likes this.
    06-03-13 10:00 AM
    Twenty bucks for a piece of flimsy plastic is laughable... got five for three bucks when they probably take two cents to make each... they all serve the same purpose and barely noticeable as far as touch and appearance goes...

Kah
    06-03-13 11:36 AM
    Hi there! I recently discovered this brand called Benks and it's awesome. I've tried expensive iShields, Tech armor, Xtreme guard, clairvue (mall kiosk installation), and they all sucked! They all left fingerprints and smudges and weren't clear enough. I bought mine at: obostore.com, just Google it. There's also a video on YouTube. I bought a couple because they were so in expensive. Also, out of all I've tried, this was the absolutely best fitting, goes edge to edge and I use it with my Case-mate tough case for my Z10.

Posted via CB10

Attachment 169616
    06-08-13 10:27 AM
    If anyone can refer me to a privacy protector that doesn't have its outermost layer peel after a few days I'd appreciate it
    06-08-13 10:30 AM
    I love my MediaDevil "Built For BlackBerry" screen protector, wouldn't trade it for anything. I've tried 12 different brands and this one won! Seriously it's hard to impress me with these things, and this is one of the best I've every owned.

Check out my post here for a list/review of why it's awesome... In case you want a summary version:

In short, it's almost non-existent, yet protects well, costs very little, fits completely, and works with every case I've tried!

By "very little" I'm talking less than 10 bucks for a 2-pack on Amazon specifically it's called the MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Blackberry Z10 -- not bad, huh?

The only thing I cannot yet attest to is the other version (they make Anti-Glare, too, but I never buy them because they're simply not as clear and I store about 30,000 HR photos on my phone, so clarity takes precedence )
    jdgdtg likes this.
    06-19-13 07:51 PM
    Ghost Armour matte film. Fingerprint resistant and no effect to the touch capacity.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 07:53 PM
    Clearly protected from otter box works great.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 08:08 PM
    The clear plastic screen protector that came with my BlackBerry Transform case works very well and doesn't obstruct the front camera.

Z10-4 .2354 via CB10
    06-19-13 08:41 PM
    I love my MediaDevil "Built For BlackBerry" screen protector, wouldn't trade it for anything. I've tried 12 different brands and this one won! Seriously it's hard to impress me with these things, and this is one of the best I've every owned.

Check out my post here for a list/review of why it's awesome... In case you want a summary version:

In short, it's almost non-existent, yet protects well, costs very little, fits completely, and works with every case I've tried!

By "very little" I'm talking less than 10 bucks for a 2-pack on Amazon specifically it's called the MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Blackberry Z10 -- not bad, huh?

The only thing I cannot yet attest to is the other version (they make Anti-Glare, too, but I never buy them because they're simply not as clear and I store about 30,000 HR photos on my phone, so clarity takes precedence )
    Cheers for your support! I'm the founder of MediaDevil. We're not too well known in the US, but check us out on Amazon UK for our ratings, we're the highest rated screen protector brand

With regard to our Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) version, we're actually using a brand new material for it which has 50% less pixellation than the previous version (and the previous version was still clearer or as clear as any other brand we've come across).
    We're also using it for S4 and HTC One now [sidenote: matte material pixellation looks worse on Samsung screens than BlackBerry screens], and feedback has been incredibly positive. If someone wants to test this and (actually) post their thoughts here, I'd be happy to provide a sample pack. First person to request one in this thread (and who promises to provide some useful feedback) can have it.

Cheers

Callum
    Last edited by MediaDevil; 06-20-13 at 04:30 AM. Reason: edit
    clubbstudios likes this.
    06-20-13 04:26 AM
    I've yet to be able to put a screen protector on without either masses of bubbles or, exactly lined up at the top going squewy at the bottom so it's more to one side than the other. One day I might happen upon someone with a modicum of eye hand coordination that would put one on for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 04:33 AM
    I've yet to be able to put a screen protector on without either masses of bubbles or, exactly lined up at the top going squewy at the bottom so it's more to one side than the other. One day I might happen upon someone with a modicum of eye hand coordination that would put one on for me.

Posted via CB10
    Do you apply in the bathroom after a steamy shower/bath? It removes the dust from the air, which is what results in the vast majority of those bubbles. This video may help.
    lactose likes this.
    06-20-13 04:51 AM
    Thanks for the tip Media devil

Posted via CB10
    clubbstudios likes this.
    06-20-13 04:53 AM
    3M clear tape.

Posted via iPhone 4S
    06-20-13 05:00 AM
    Cheers for your support! I'm the founder of MediaDevil. We're not too well known in the US, but check us out on Amazon UK for our ratings, we're the highest rated screen protector brand

With regard to our Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) version, we're actually using a brand new material for it which has 50% less pixellation than the previous version (and the previous version was still clearer or as clear as any other brand we've come across).
    We're also using it for S4 and HTC One now [sidenote: matte material pixellation looks worse on Samsung screens than BlackBerry screens], and feedback has been incredibly positive. If someone wants to test this and (actually) post their thoughts here, I'd be happy to provide a sample pack. First person to request one in this thread (and who promises to provide some useful feedback) can have it.

Cheers

Callum
    It doesn't seem anyone has replied taking you up on your offer to supply a pack for trial....I am certainly willing to do so! Please let me know if that offer still stands! I will happily give feedback on this forum.
    06-20-13 07:55 AM
    I have the tech armor anti glare and I'm pretty happy with it. You get a pack of 3 for $10. I like the anti glare because it leaves almost no fingerprints on the screen giving the phone a cleaner look

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:05 AM
    I'd demo one and give honest feedback.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 09:09 AM
    I use the Steinheil ultra crystal... perfect clarity and I don't even notice it's there. actually it almost feels as though it improves clarity, probably just in my head!! As for no bubbles, the steamy bathroom works very well. But if your not down with applying your screen protector straight out of a steamy shower port scene setup... I've found that wiping all the grease and oil clean with a microfiber cloth and using a small piece of clear tape to remove lint as necessary works very well also. always start the application from the top down so you can line up the sensor cut outs and make gradual contact. I.e. Ensure contact between the screen and the protector starts from the top and slowly apply downward!

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 09:30 AM
30 12