For this news item, We need your comments... Leave a bunch on this article for your chance to win the device of your dreams!! | CrackBerry.com, I cannot see or post a comment. This is specifically only on CrackBerry, as I can see the comments on the other Mobile Nations websites. Am I the only one with this issue or is this a CB bug?
    06-03-13 01:14 AM
    For this news item, We need your comments... Leave a bunch on this article for your chance to win the device of your dreams!! | CrackBerry.com, I cannot see or post a comment. This is specifically only on CrackBerry, as I can see the comments on the other Mobile Nations websites. Am I the only one with this issue or is this a CB bug?
    Any other details? Is it on your mobile device? Desktop? Browser? OS?
    06-03-13 01:25 AM
    Desktop browser (Chrome 28.0.1500.29 beta-m on Windows 7) does not show comments. This includes when I have all extensions disabled.
    Am I the only one who can't comment on the Talk Mobile item?-nocomments.jpg

CB10 App on Z10 doesn't show the article at all.

Browser on Z10 does show comments
    Last edited by ScwB; 06-03-13 at 01:37 AM. Reason: More details added
    06-03-13 01:34 AM
    Thanks for this! We're making some adjustments at the moment so I'll pass this along
    06-03-13 10:02 AM
    This should be resolved however. Let me know if you notice again: [email protected]
    06-03-13 10:03 AM
    It works great now. Thanks
    James Falconer likes this.
    06-03-13 07:49 PM
    Same here, I initially had a WPcentral account, then as I clicked on the talkmobile link I got an account for Crackberry too. But when I click on comment, it refreshes for a couple of moments, and then it comes back as if nothing had happened. The same happens when I try to reply. Someone please help me out.
    I use Windows 8, IE 10, and a desktop.
    06-04-13 10:51 AM
    Same here, I initially had a WPcentral account, then as I clicked on the talkmobile link I got an account for Crackberry too. But when I click on comment, it refreshes for a couple of moments, and then it comes back as if nothing had happened. The same happens when I try to reply. Someone please help me out.
    I use Windows 8, IE 10, and a desktop.
    Would need to sort out some details with you on this. Shoot me an email james AT mobilenations dot com. Want to make sure you can comment on Talk Mobile!
    06-05-13 09:54 AM