It seems to be stuck but there is no way I am going to disrupt or reboot anything in fear of bricking my Z10. The green light on the unit is on but the progress bar is NOT moving on link
    06-02-13 10:33 PM
    I just did a restore, couldn't select individual items. Got hung at 8% after almost an hour. Rebooted my laptop, started again, and maybe it took twenty minutes max.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 10:37 PM
    Im doing a RELOAD of the device software..... is this different from the RESTORE that you did? Scared to brick it.

Stopping it now is freaking me out
    06-02-13 10:39 PM
    It seems to be stuck but there is no way I am going to disrupt or reboot anything in fear of bricking my Z10. The green light on the unit is on but the progress bar is NOT moving on link
    Best bet is to give it some more time, unplugging it during won't end well.

Most people have said the process takes around four minutes; on my system it clocks in under two minutes.
    06-02-13 10:40 PM
    Im doing a RELOAD of the device software..... is this different from the RESTORE that you did? Scared to brick it.

Stopping it now is freaking me out
    Reloads and restores are different, reload is putting the software on and restore is, well, restoring - puts all your media and settings back on according to your selections in Link. The reload process is usually brief while a restore can take a good long time depending on the size of the backup(s). My first restore took almost half an hour because I'd not factored in how many photos and music I had on my Z10.
    06-02-13 10:47 PM
    Dammit.... looks like it messed up....
    06-02-13 10:52 PM
    Dammit.... looks like it messed up....
    Tried reloading it again?
    06-03-13 12:43 AM
    Do it with a PC and NOT with a Mac. Just a tip.
    06-03-13 01:12 AM
    Do it with a PC and NOT with a Mac. Just a tip.
    Thanks for the tip. Thankfully, my BB was not bricked. I just pulled the battery out and the unit rebooted with no loss of date. I am lucky and am NOT going to try that again.

Thought reloading the OS would help get LINK working again but many have said it won't or didn't for them so I won't be trying it.
    06-03-13 01:45 AM
    If you do want to reload, be sure you're using the latest version of Link.
    06-03-13 08:39 AM
    hiii
    i am faiyaz from india delhi and i am a user of blackberry from last five year. 2 year back i purchased bb z10. i reload last week of my device from bb link, But from last weel i have been waiting to reload my device. its been 99% still from 3 days. what do i do now please tell.
    i am very disappointed from this so please suggest because i can not go to service centre due to warranty laps.

07-08-16 10:52 AM
    hiii
    i am faiyaz from india delhi and i am a user of blackberry from last five year. 2 year back i purchased bb z10. i reload last week of my device from bb link, But from last weel i have been waiting to reload my device. its been 99% still from 3 days. what do i do now please tell.
    i am very disappointed from this so please suggest because i can not go to service centre due to warranty laps.

I'm having the same problem. Share the solution if and when you get one.
    07-13-16 01:25 PM
    Hi,
    I had the same problem, so when I finally solvef it I thought of sharing this with you..
    Steps are as follows:
    1.) Remove the battery and check the model no. of the phone (STL 100-1 or STL 100-2 or STL 100-3). Most probably you will be having STL 100-1 as you are in India, but still confirm it. And put the battery back in.

2.) Then according to that (model no.) download the OS file to a Windows PC from here:
    BlackBerry 10 Autoloaders - BlackBerry Developer
    Download the 10.3.1.997 version.

3.) Then run the file on the PC. It will say " Connecting to bootrom". Then connect your BlackBerry device to the PC with USB cable.
    It will start installing the OS and your device will start showing green LED instead of red. Let it install.

4.) It will take around 10 - 20 minutes to install. And your device will restart automatically.
    Your device will be just as new..

I hope this helps.. If any issues contact me at removed by moderator....
    Last edited by zocster; 08-12-16 at 06:44 PM.
    08-12-16 05:54 PM
    Hi,
    I had the same problem, so when I finally solvef it I thought of sharing this with you..
    Steps are as follows:
    1.) Remove the battery and check the model no. of the phone (STL 100-1 or STL 100-2 or STL 100-3). Most probably you will be having STL 100-1 as you are in India, but still confirm it. And put the battery back in.

2.) Then according to that (model no.) download the OS file to a Windows PC from here:
    BlackBerry 10 Autoloaders - BlackBerry Developer
    Download the 10.3.1.997 version.
    NO! NO! NO! Do NOT install a Developer OS as it does not contain all the applications. Also, if you were on any 10.3.2.x OS, you cannot install the older 10.3.1.x OS.

I suggest 10.3.2.2813, which doesn't have the Android Runtime issue.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    08-13-16 02:05 PM
    Just install the 10.3.1 version and yes it won't have all the application, but after installation just install the update from the system updates and you will get 10.3.2 and also all the applications with no Android environment errors.. I did it so I know it..
    08-14-16 02:46 PM