Had my z10 since launch in UK and absolutely love the os.
    But time to let it go back to where all the dead bbz10's go.
    Loved using the keypad and the screen is fantastic.
    Also means I'm going to miss the crackberry forum and app.
    But alas I need a phone that lasts more than 5hours,has a useable eBay experience, has a useable Facebook experience,has decent sports apps for UK football fans ( soccer for you American halfwits) .
    Goodbye you will be sadly missed.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 10:10 AM
    Ajd cao

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    06-02-13 10:13 AM
    But alas I need a phone that lasts more than 5hours,has a useable eBay experience, has a useable Facebook experience,has decent sports apps for UK football fans ( soccer for you American halfwits) .

Posted via CB10
    Cool there is already a stickied thread for this.
    06-02-13 10:14 AM
    If battery drain has been a huge problem for you and you downloaded the eBay app from app world, then the reason you're seeing such horrible battery drain is due to the eBay app. Log out of it and delete the app. Battery power will have a huge positive change. I went from 5 hours to 12 hours after removing that bug filled ebay app.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 10:16 AM
    Never understood the need for apps when the z10 browser is above the fray with regards to other smartphones.

Apps are nothing more than repackaged Web sites.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10.
    06-02-13 10:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Are you kidding me numb nuts? This American "halfwit" says that you can kiss my American ***! You won't be missed.
    06-02-13 10:17 AM
    That's like saying why take the 5 minute drive to work when the new highway that goes around the town to work takes 20 but it's brand new and is a joy to drive

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha and scooter_74 like this.
    06-02-13 10:18 AM
    It seems you need apps. Many of which I'm sure the browser would have sufficed. Ebay app is a known battery killer. I don't have a Z10 and i have come across that bit of info repeatedly. I understand your decision though. If you want to do things your way, that's your right. As for your derogatory American remark, Good job for making many people on CB absolutely hate your guts and for once it had little to do with the actual thread topic.
    06-02-13 10:24 AM
    Ciao e Arrivederci!
    06-02-13 10:26 AM
    I've been very critical about Blackberry since the day they launched the 9930 Bold...
    ...With a fisher price camera in it!
    ...I know your pain.

I've had a Z10 test device since last week and was expecting a terrible battery life....
    ...Granted I only have 3 email accounts ( 2 push & one pop3 ) & Facebook running on it.
    ...But the battery life has been excellent on this test unit so far.

There is enough people talking about horrific battery life it obviously a real issue.....
    ...And who wants to have to exercise work-arounds to get where you want.
    ...The shortest distance between two points is a straight line and THAT is what an app is!

Foppish blackberry fan boys would defend the device if it lost every ability except making phone calls...
    ...Good luck and perhaps in the not so distant future RIM can get it's act together.
    06-02-13 10:26 AM
    Never understood the need for apps when the z10 browser is above the fray with regards to other smartphones.

Saved search notifications.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 10:29 AM
    The reference to "half wits" was meant light hearted ,ie. English humour ....your crazy reference to our beautiful game as soccer has never ceased to amuse me ....sorry if I have offended anyone .....
    06-02-13 10:30 AM

That's so true. There are many Apps out there, that can easily be replaced by HTML5.
    06-02-13 10:35 AM
    Cheers,

Hopefully you will be back some day! No need to apologize for people who don't understand a little humour.
    wyrdfool likes this.
    06-02-13 10:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    Uhm.. you do realize that "soccer" came from the over thought of themselves British, specifically the upper echelons of British society. Not only that, “Soccer” preceded the first recorded instance of it being called by the singular word “Football” by about 18 years.

From this American halfwit to the OP European halfwit!!! :0
    06-02-13 10:41 AM
    The reference to "half wits" was meant light hearted ,ie. English humour ....your crazy reference to our beautiful game as soccer has never ceased to amuse me ....sorry if I have offended anyone .....
    Soccer isn't a real sport...

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    eddy_berry and erekshun like this.
    06-02-13 10:43 AM

That come with a side order of battery drain

~STV
    06-02-13 10:46 AM
    That's so true. There are many Apps out there, that can easily be replaced by HTML5.
    Take even iPhone app store. What would their numbers be if you JUST took out apps that within reason fit this category...

Probably not good.

~STV
    06-02-13 10:47 AM
    Are you kidding me numb nuts? This American "halfwit" says that you can kiss my American ***! You won't be missed.
    It's a slang term - kind of like how the English and Scotts call people "c**nts" to mean duba$$ or f'up.
    06-02-13 10:48 AM
    Soccer isn't a real sport...

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    I agree, neither is hockey!! Just kidding, Go Kings!
    Dirtymike14 likes this.
    06-02-13 10:49 AM
    Why cant everyone have an ebay app like andriod goodness its so freaking good.

I love bb but ebay is trash on their phones.
    06-02-13 10:57 AM

Z10 browser is actually just pretty much on par with everything else. That said, every browser experience is inherently less appealing than a dedicated application. Don't be a fanboy, and accept this fact. BlackBerry is not losing for no reason...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    06-02-13 11:01 AM
    Why don't you try the q10. Battery life is amazing on that device from what I hear. My battery is quite fine on my z10. Last about a day and a half with moderate use.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 11:02 AM
    It's the eBay app. Guaranteed 20% battery drain per hour, even after you close it. Does that until you reboot.
    06-02-13 11:08 AM
    facebook app is embarrassing. you can't even chose what albums you wanna upload into. Mobile uploads by default.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 11:27 AM
71 123