Saw this pic today
    BBM on Android pic?-img-20130602-wa002.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 06:11 AM
    I hope it's true. So it will be the same ui on both ios and Android? Wouldn't it be better to stick to each platform's ui guidelines?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 06:23 AM
    I hope it's true. So it will be the same ui on both ios and Android? Wouldn't it be better to stick to each platform's ui guidelines?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure really
    Might be a trick
    I'm surprised CB didn't say anything about the

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 06:44 AM
    It could be a photo shop.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    06-02-13 07:12 AM
    Eisa_Alali's profile clearly states that he's a photographer, artist and a GIS programmer. So i believe he faked it.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-02-13 07:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    And that's why it's a fake.

I'm starting to not believe any pictures, instead just videos.

If this was true, why not get video of it working instead. It's like court. Video evidence I so much stronger than image.

#postedwithaZ10 -- Foodie? Check out CBFN: Channel C0004E653
    Mr.mister likes this.
    06-02-13 07:27 AM
    In the comments, he said he can't give the app to anyone because it needs a unique code, I think he is referring to apps downloaded from the beta program by blackberry.

He also said BlackBerry chose him to test the beta app because he has done previous reports about the pros and cons of other apps.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 07:29 AM
    In the comments, he said he can't give the app to anyone because it needs a unique code, I think he is referring to apps downloaded from the beta program by blackberry.

He also said BlackBerry chose him to test the beta app because he has done previous reports about the pros and cons of other apps.

Posted via CB10
    So. You can still post a video instead.

VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO,

#postedwithaZ10 -- Foodie? Check out CBFN: Channel C0004E653
    06-02-13 08:01 AM
    It's a fake picture, and rather badly done at that. The gap between the edge of the top of the screen and where the notification bar text begins is way too big. Too much dead space it's not like that for real. It could be a picture in the gallery too, but the dimensions of the picture are wrong anyway it should fill the whole screen estate, which it doesn't.

One thing for sure. In that pic BBM is not running on his phone.
    06-02-13 08:16 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^ And you know how the released version for other platforms is going to look how?

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    06-02-13 08:18 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^ And you know how the released version for other platforms is going to look how?

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    No apps messes with the placement of the notification bar, simple as that. I didn't say it won't look like that. I only said that particular image is fake as in it's not running on his phone on that screenshot.
    06-02-13 08:20 AM
    This should not be under Z10 Please post in appropriate areas
    06-02-13 08:25 AM
    But we all know that BBM will really be on iOS and Android soon. Right?

Empowered by QNX - BlackBerry Z10 Smarterphone.
    06-02-13 08:27 AM
    Clarification of how it is a fake.

Look on the actual screenshot posted in this thread, the image in the first post. The clock text is very close to the edge of the image. Then look at the image in the image, where BBM is supposedly running on the phone. Notice the gap between the clock text and the edge of the screen area. It's never that big on any Android phone. Hence it's obvious it's not running on his phone on that screenshot.

BBM will come to Android that's a fact. We don't know when and how it will look though, or function.
    06-02-13 08:28 AM
    It's look fake, coz it's same bb10 excitedly,

See here link for BBM on ios it's look more real
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLsdhzmCQAEbeDW.jpg

Opps it's from the same person and he says it will be on 27 of June
    Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 09:00 AM
    Hehe I find it funny how these image leaks always have to be compressed to the point of it being nearly impossible to tell if it's fake or not other than that they make possible obvious mistakes in the editing, like the WhatsApp example in first post.
    06-02-13 09:12 AM
    This guy claims that he's a tester from the beta zone
    Any other beta zones testers got the app?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 02:40 PM
    there was definitely news of BBM coming on android and iOS so these kind of pictures shouldnt be coming up as a surprise.

i dont think he needs to post a video just to prove its real. if its real then its real no further proof needed to convince people who dont want to be convinced.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    06-02-13 03:17 PM
    People bbm channels is not coming to ios or android from the first launch this is a fake

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 03:37 PM
    It's a fake picture, and rather badly done at that. The gap between the edge of the top of the screen and where the notification bar text begins is way too big. Too much dead space it's not like that for real. It could be a picture in the gallery too, but the dimensions of the picture are wrong anyway it should fill the whole screen estate, which it doesn't.

One thing for sure. In that pic BBM is not running on his phone.
    You're absolutely right, I'm looking at this on my galaxy s3 and the gap on his screenshot is WAY too big. There's virtually none on mine. Good catch, I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using CB Forums mobile app
    06-02-13 03:57 PM
    Here's bbm on an iPhone. Who know if it's real
    BBM on Android pic?-img_00000357.png

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 04:19 PM
    Right because some thug student who posts mostly Eminem quotes is going to have early access to a just announced unreleased bbm
    06-02-13 04:32 PM
    Omg people once again the first launch of bbm on iPhone / android is not going to have channels, just chat and groups and then further updates will get channels

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 10:30 PM