I live in Ohio and I feel like no one has BlackBerry devices, no one I know has a BB, nor do I ever see anyone with them. The last time I saw someone with a BlackBerry around here was over 4 months ago and he had a bold 9650. I don't know if it's just around here no one has a BlackBerry or if it's different elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 12:00 AM
    I've never met someone who has a Z10 also. But I kinda like that, it's a good conversation starter. With Samsung or Apple everyone knows what you have and what it does already. Dare to be different haha!

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 12:26 AM
    I guess I was the only one who bought a Z10 at my local Verizon store after 3 weeks of it being launched ( That's what the sales reps told me ) I kinda do like the fact that I'm the only one out of everyone I know who has a Z10, I feel like everyone is always buying Apple and I don't like to hop on the bandwagon.
    filmansantiago likes this.
    06-01-13 12:40 AM
    The last time I saw people with a BlackBerry was on an airplane. None had a Z10. All had Bold 9900 or the old touch screen one. I saw a total of about 6-8 BlackBerry phones. Most had iPhones, though no Samsung Galaxy 2 or 3.

But amongst people in my daily life, I have not seen anyone with a Z10. But then again, I don't work in corporate America. I work in a small office of 8 people. Half have iPhones. One has HTC One. One has a flip phone. And me with the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 01:42 AM
    I was just at Disneyland today (and California Adventure).

Literally everyone I saw had an iPhone, with a couple of Androids.

It was kind of surreal how everyone had the same phone.
    06-01-13 01:44 AM
    I haven't seen a BlackBerry "in the wild" but having said that, I'm in Australia and they're mostly iOS and Android mad down here.

I don't mind having something a bit different from the rest. I consider myself a tech-hipster.

"What phone do you have?"
    "Oh, a Z10. You probably haven't heard of it..."

a1s2d3f4g5 and Pulkit Kamal like this.
    06-01-13 02:30 AM
    Wanna see a lot of blackberrys? Come to Toronto. I saw 4 z10s in the wild today alone.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 02:46 AM
    US, iPhone heavy. That shows you what type of country we are. Love it but we're a bunch of trend followers. Relying too much on media and industry to make a purchasing decision. I actually know people who can't stand typing on the touch screen but still has an iPhone. Even some that has had it for almost two years and I have to teach them how to use the thing. Cracks me up every time.

For other countries, you may find more mobile diversity.

#postedwithaZ10 -- Foodie? Check out CBFN: Channel C0004E653
    bigbmc26 likes this.
    06-01-13 03:19 AM
    I work in the City of London (uk financial district). Everyone I see on my commute has Blackberries. Undoubtedly ones given from work admittedly, but BlackBerry is still dominant here.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 05:34 AM
    I live in Ohio and I feel like no one has BlackBerry devices, no one I know has a BB, nor do I ever see anyone with them. The last time I saw someone with a BlackBerry around here was over 4 months ago and he had a bold 9650. I don't know if it's just around here no one has a BlackBerry or if it's different elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    I iive in Ohio as well and I haven't seen any bb10 in the wild. Closest I have come was another guy at the carrier store picking up a z10 at the same time I was. I outfitted the wife and kids so not too lonely for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 07:43 AM
    I haven't seen any BlackBerry phones. Well, I did see someone still using a 9700 for work, but he also has an iPhone. I was visiting London, Ontario last week and one of my friends there saw my Z10 and said, "so you're the one who bought it." To which I promptly replied, "yes, this phone is lightyears ahead of anything else." That elicited a laugh from everyone.
    Actually, I was a bit surprised that I did not see more BlackBerry phones in Canada.
    22mchan likes this.
    06-01-13 08:32 AM
    I saw quite a few z10 around. One of my colleagues just told me that he will upgrade his company issued 9810 to Z10 with his own money. Two other colleagues are using Z10 but apparent they don't like it. I am got mine since it is available in February, loving it. I also saw a few Z10s out there but yes, it's far from popular.

This is from Calgary Canada.
    06-01-13 08:43 AM
    I live in Quebec and I see BlackBerry regularly, especially among teenagers, and they are legacy devices. My mother lives the possibilities of her Curve 9320, coming from a feature phone. As with BB10, seen two or three Z10 so far.

My sister lives in Ottawa and by what she tells me, she sees them everywhere, it is normal to have one.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 08:58 AM
    I work in the City of London (uk financial district). Everyone I see on my commute has Blackberries. Undoubtedly ones given from work admittedly, but BlackBerry is still dominant here.

Posted via CB10
    Similar where I work (midtown east Manhattan ). I also travel a lot and generally on my flights it's the same mix as around my office - 50% iPhone, 40% BlackBerry, 10% Android. I work mostly with the financial industry.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 09:04 AM
    I travel a lot and have not seen a Z10 in the wild or a Q10. Still see some Bolds. This is in the US, China and Germany extensively.
    06-01-13 09:09 AM
    Here in Vancouver, I see a decent amount of legacy BlackBerries around with a few Zs and Qs. Lots of iPhones of course - the 4/4S variant seems to be the most common. On the Android side it's the S3 and Note that seem to be popular.
    06-01-13 09:20 AM
    Still have yet to see a BB10 device in the wild. I see several legacy devices at work, although most of them have been phased out. Also see quite a few legacy curves being used by teens and pre-teens out in public.
    JeepBB likes this.
    06-01-13 09:27 AM
    I travel 25-50,% of the time. US maybe 10% BB, mostly corporate phones. Appl and droid I find, while most popular, dominance is very regional. South america i found mostly older feature phones and older curves. In fact I am not sure if I saw a bold (that was not wielded by a tourist)
    Newer phones were all low end phones, lots of teens with BB.

BTW, Samsung has lots of adverts, BB has none. My small company has more signage than BB does. They really need to step it up. There should be a billboard outside every airport in every country at a minimum.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 09:38 AM
    Wanna see a lot of blackberrys? Come to Toronto. I saw 4 z10s in the wild today alone.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I take the Go Train (commuter train that goes into Toronto for our US friends), which is primarily filled with corporate workers. There are a lot of BB's on the train, and yes quite a few Z10's. My experience is that about 50% of the phones are BB, and other devices tend to be in the hands of younger folk (under 30). From this, BB's are still around, and Z10's are in the wild.
    06-01-13 09:54 AM
    I still see a lot of BlackBerry devices. Most of them are legacy phones though I'm seeing more and more BB10s around. Actually BlackBerry still has some strength on Canada's west coast.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 10:53 AM
    I see a lot of legacy BB's around ie bold 9650, along with curves/original bolds.

Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    06-01-13 10:58 AM
    I'm in Toronto as well, I see a lot of legacy BlackBerry but I'm starting to see more bb10 mostly z10

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 11:09 AM
    My brother has a Z10, and my girlfriend has his old Torch. Other than that, I don't know anyone who owns one and rarely see anyone using them. I don't have much exposure to 'suits' though, so I can't comment on usage in that world.

A year ago, I'd see mainly iPhones. I have seen a huge increase in Samsung users though.
    06-01-13 11:15 AM
    I see many BlackBerry phones in Vancouver, but not many Z or Q10's yet. My Mom and brother use the Bold 9900 and my Dad and I have Z10's. All of us have Play books too.

We are loyal to the cause.

Posted via CB10
    FastLane228 likes this.
    06-01-13 11:37 AM
    For the first time, I spotted another Z10 in the wild (I'm in NYC). I was in trial all last week, and my adversary (the defendant) was playing with his Z10 during the entire trial. I was a bit jealous that he could play and I couldn't!
    theRock1975 likes this.
    06-01-13 11:46 AM
165 123 ...