Anyone familiar with thestreet.com. Its a website for news on stocks and the economy etc. They came out with a mobile app. I downloaded it and use it but I'm finding that when I enter stocks then the next day go into the app my stocks are gone and I have to renter them. Just wanted to know if anyone has come across this problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 10:12 PM
    Anyone familiar with thestreet.com. Its a website for news on stocks and the economy etc. They came out with a mobile app. I downloaded it and use it but I'm finding that when I enter stocks then the next day go into the app my stocks are gone and I have to renter them. Just wanted to know if anyone has come across this problem

i downloaded the software also...and the first couple of days...my stocks were there. but...for the past couple of days...they have been disappearing...so i haven't added them again. i've sent an email to their support...and hopefully they will fix the problem.
    10-11-08 12:54 AM
    Thanks credd. Its been happening to my friend as well. I know its a new app but it really deems useless if it doesn't save what you enter into it!

10-11-08 09:49 AM
    I love the idea of the app, but I found it really drained my battery. I'm sure they'll have updates that fix the issues.

10-11-08 09:51 AM
    I agree plummer. There is no quiting the app its always running like browser and bbm etc. You can turn auto updates off but it still is always acting as a running app.

10-11-08 04:58 PM
    I love the idea of the app, but I found it really drained my battery. I'm sure they'll have updates that fix the issues.

Yeah, it killed my batt as well. I am hoping for a resolution of this issue as well. Although, as of late, I have not wanted to look at my stocks all that much.
    10-11-08 05:02 PM
    Yea tell me about it. If your young and you wait now is a good time to make some money. Although it does seem the world win just crash lol

10-11-08 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD