For me its hard to narrow down just a few as there were plenty I loved using on my first Curve 8320 and also on my Bold 9700. But there are a few that I'd like to see land on BlackBerry 10 or come BACK to BlackBerry.

1. BHive for Google Tasks (moved to Android)
    -Who doesn't want an easier way to use Google services on BB10?
    2. Viigo RSS (acquired by BlackBerry)
    -My go to RSS app for years! Someone started a thread suggesting it should be brought back to life. I'd love to see that happen, though unlikely, I'd love to have this on BB10.
    3. Concur (moved to iOS)
    -One of my favorite finance management & travel tracking apps, though not my main one.
    4. DriveSafe.ly
    -Need I say more?
    5. BlackBerry Traffic (killed off?)
    -I admit I didn't use this app a lot, but the times I did it was just SO useful. Saved me a lot of time on my commute on more than one occasion.
    6. UberSocial (moved to Android/iOS)
    -This one was and still is a favorite of a lot of us here. Though they still support BBOS, they've been hesitant to get back in the BlackBerry mix. We have the official Twitter app but leaves much to be desired. Everybody's favorite now is Blaq, which is a great app, but having UberSocial come back gives us another option.

I've went on too much. Well these are a few legacy apps I'd like to see return to BlackBerry. What are some of yours? And what is the current state of them? Moved to another platform? Support ended? Or killed off?
    05-31-13 06:04 AM
    Onto Calendar. Probably the most useful little utility ever on the legacy devices.
    05-31-13 06:24 AM
    For me its hard to narrow down just a few as there were plenty I loved using on my first Curve 8320 and also on my Bold 9700. But there are a few that I'd like to see land on BlackBerry 10 or come BACK to BlackBerry.

1. BHive for Google Tasks (moved to Android)
    -Who doesn't want an easier way to use Google services on BB10?
    2. Viigo RSS (acquired by BlackBerry)
    -My go to RSS app for years! Someone started a thread suggesting it should be brought back to life. I'd love to see that happen, though unlikely, I'd love to have this on BB10.
    3. Concur (moved to iOS)
    -One of my favorite finance management & travel tracking apps, though not my main one.
    4. DriveSafe.ly
    -Need I say more?
    5. BlackBerry Traffic (killed off?)
    -I admit I didn't use this app a lot, but the times I did it was just SO useful. Saved me a lot of time on my commute on more than one occasion.
    6. UberSocial (moved to Android/iOS)
    -This one was and still is a favorite of a lot of us here. Though they still support BBOS, they've been hesitant to get back in the BlackBerry mix. We have the official Twitter app but leaves much to be desired. Everybody's favorite now is Blaq, which is a great app, but having UberSocial come back gives us another option.

I've went on too much. Well these are a few legacy apps I'd like to see return to BlackBerry. What are some of yours? And what is the current state of them? Moved to another platform? Support ended? Or killed off?
    Other than BHive, everything that you've listed is already available in OS10/10.1, if not modified for the better.

Viigo - Hub, and BBM Channels give RSS a face lift.

Concur - BlackBerry Travel and PageOnce

DriveSafe.ly - you haven't used Voice Control yet, have you?

BlackBerry Traffic - BlackBerry Maps IS the traffic app now.

Ubersocial - old and irrelevant compared to BBM Channel. I'm certain that most of the social networks you use, either have a channel or will have a channel very soon.

A lot of the Legacy or missing apps have either upgraded, have been integrated, or have a new name with better functionality. Explore. Get out there, and use what's not familiar. It's not going to hurt you.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 167020
    Attachment 167021
    Attachment 167022
    Attachment 167023
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-31-13 06:39 AM
    I want the Social Feed app where you can make a new post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and BBM

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 06:52 AM
    I want the Social Feed app where you can make a new post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and BBM

Posted via CB10
    Yup, I miss that though I assume we might get it back via the share framework eventually.

Also native podcast and news feed apps.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:20 AM
    I thought Blackberry turned viigo into BlackBerry news. If not viigo, I'd at least like to have BlackBerry news back.
    Mr_F likes this.
    05-31-13 07:39 AM
    1. socialscope
    2. Socialscope
    3. Socialscope

Er... and

4. talk to you later
    5. Shazam
    6. Google maps (BlackBerry maps don't work in India)

That's about it I guess..

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 09:58 AM
    Wunderlist
    05-31-13 10:01 AM
    Sky News
    Sky Sports Centre
    HSBC Bank

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 01:00 PM
    Other than BHive, everything that you've listed is already available in OS10/10.1, if not modified for the better.

Viigo - Hub, and BBM Channels give RSS a face lift.

Concur - BlackBerry Travel and PageOnce

DriveSafe.ly - you haven't used Voice Control yet, have you?

BlackBerry Traffic - BlackBerry Maps IS the traffic app now.

Ubersocial - old and irrelevant compared to BBM Channel. I'm certain that most of the social networks you use, either have a channel or will have a channel very soon.

A lot of the Legacy or missing apps have either upgraded, have been integrated, or have a new name with better functionality. Explore. Get out there, and use what's not familiar. It's not going to hurt you.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 167020
    Attachment 167021
    Attachment 167022
    Attachment 167023
    People want options, not everyone feels the same as you do. Even though for Viigo I'm pretty sure that was the bases for BlackBerry News as someone stated. At least bring back BlackBerry News. For Concur its about options dude, the Pageonce (now known as Check) app sometimes hangs and I'm not a big fan of ports. DriveSafe.ly I can do without but again, options. Forgive me if I sound like every other person whining about BlackBerry Maps but it just doesn't do it for me. I know others might not agree but the stand alone Traffic app was pretty darn good in my opinion. And once again, UberSocial, its all about options especially if we have more and more people using BlackBerry 10 then we're going to need alternatives to deal with Twitter's token limit. Everyone won't just abandon Twitter for BBM Channels, at best you might have some people who prefer BBM Channels to Twitter but still use both regularly.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-31-13 02:57 PM
    1. socialscope
    2. Socialscope
    3. Socialscope

Er... and

4. talk to you later
    5. Shazam
    6. Google maps (BlackBerry maps don't work in India)

That's about it I guess..

Posted via CB10
    +1 for SocialScope.
    05-31-13 03:01 PM
    I'd also like to see PodTrapper on BB10.
    05-31-13 03:23 PM
    Bridge (sorry)
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-31-13 03:35 PM
    BlackBerry Traffic
    BlackBerry Traffic
    BlackBerry Traffic
    BlackBerry Traffic
    BlackBerry Traffic

Posted via CB10
    MizzCrack likes this.
    05-31-13 04:12 PM
    My color led app.... advanced something...

Dunno the name but it was super!

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-31-13 04:13 PM
    I just can't understand why there is still no Ubersocial BB10 app. It is one of the most popular BlackBerry apps anyway and was the most used app on my Torch. I have side loaded it to my Z10, but it's just too slow.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by YorkieRay; 05-31-13 at 04:57 PM.
    05-31-13 04:40 PM
    Advance OS led. That is all.

Posted via my Zormtrooper...
    Mecca EL and maneck35 like this.
    05-31-13 04:41 PM
    Spotify!
    If the OP is referring to stock apps only, then Social Feeds.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-31-13 04:44 PM
    Spotify!
    If the OP is referring to stock apps only, then Social Feeds.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    No I wasn't just referring to stock apps, just BlackBerry Traffic. But yeah Social Feeds is another.
    05-31-13 05:18 PM
    I just can't understand why there is still no Ubersocial BB10 app. It is one of the most popular BlackBerry apps anyway and was the most used app on my Torch. I have side loaded it to my Z10, but it's just too slow.

Posted via CB10
    I see I'm not the only one missing UberSocial. I mean don't get me wrong Blaq is the best Twitter client out right now but there's something about UberSocial that keeps me missing it. Right now on my GS3, UberSocial is my Twitter client of choice.
    05-31-13 05:21 PM
    Ubersocial
    Notes - i just want a simple note taking app
    05-31-13 05:31 PM
    Viigo!

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 06:24 PM
    XPRSS It was my favorite newsreader after Blackberry ruined Viigo,
    05-31-13 08:21 PM
    Shazam and Pandora. More the former though, as Apollo is filling in nicely for Pandora.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    05-31-13 08:26 PM
    XPRSS It was my favorite newsreader after Blackberry ruined Viigo,
    Agreed. XPRSS was a very capable news reader. I've been writing to these former BlackBerry developers to see if any have plans to come back to BlackBerry.
    05-31-13 09:35 PM
46 12