Crackberry Nation,

I was listening to z103.5 yesterday around 9pm and their not-so-funny DJ was talking about some app to download. He mentioned you can get it for your iPhone or Android or Blackberry (if anyone out there still uses one)). What a SOB! Its funny though because a few weeks ago they were promoting the Z10. I guess when you get paid to advertise a product you play nice but the minute you no longer need to do so the gloves come off.

I'm never listening to them again. BTW, their on-air personalities suck.
    @craig likes this.
    05-30-13 09:24 AM
    Do what you got to do.
    05-30-13 09:40 AM
    We're going to boycott everything and everyone that says something negative about the platform now? Might as well put yourself in isolation, somewhere secluded because everyone has been bashing the BlackBerry name for some time.

Posted from my ZED10
    05-30-13 10:01 AM
    Thats it! I am with you bro! I will not listen to that station here in Arizona! Oh wait..........
    05-30-13 10:07 AM
    Lol, my own child has spoke the words: "hardly anyone uses a BlackBerry anymore, it's all about iPhone and Android now". Majority of my friends have shared similar opinions. So I can't help but wonder if the OP would cut ties with friends and members of his own family over something as stupid as them insulting a brand of smartphone.

You obviously must have liked the radio station before the coment was made. If not, than why would you have been listening to a station you don't like? Seems a little strange to stop liking them over something so insignificant in the big picture that is life, but oh well.

Thank god I'm not a fanboy anymore.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    05-30-13 10:13 AM
    I think you need to take things a bit less seriously. If you're going to boycott any establishment or service because of an employee's opinion or snarky remark.... you're gonna find the world a really sad place to live.
    05-30-13 10:14 AM
    I should boycott you for listening to that poor excuse of a morning show.
    Brad28, pgg101 and FSeverino like this.
    05-30-13 10:18 AM
    Cut the OP some salck. His heart is in the right place. It may not be realistic to do what he suggests but if he feels better by doing it let him he isnt hurting anyboday.
    sk8er_tor, Rezia and Unbiased Tech like this.
    05-30-13 10:20 AM
    Lol, my own child has spoke the words: "hardly anyone uses a BlackBerry anymore, it's all about iPhone and Android now". Majority of my friends have shared similar opinions. So I can't help but wonder if the OP would cut ties with friends and members of his own family over something as stupid as them insulting a brand of smartphone.

You obviously must have liked the radio station before the coment was made. If not, than why would you have been listening to a station you don't like? Seems a little strange to stop liking them over something so insignificant in the big picture that is life, but oh well.

Thank god I'm not a fanboy anymore.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    And you still speak to your child? What a disgrace for a bb owner...
    Moonbase0ne, Saiga, aniym and 3 others like this.
    05-30-13 10:21 AM
    Better boycott the Internet while you're at it! Lol

Look on the bright side, at least there was a BlackBerry version of whatever that app was.
    05-30-13 10:23 AM
    This site needs a boycott sub-forum.
    05-30-13 10:32 AM
    This site needs a boycott sub-forum.
    +1, itll be full within the hour.
    just_luc likes this.
    05-30-13 10:57 AM
    I'm in the US, but just removed them from my Nobex favorites list. Thank you RG3_10

For anyone in the Chicago/Milwaukee area, you can do the same for 99 WMYX. Their DJ made the same exact comment about 3-weeks ago.
    05-30-13 11:03 AM
    AM Radio talk shows are stupid, full of blather. If you're silent for a nanosecond, 10,000 listeners will change the dial, so they need to fill every second with useless words and verbage.

This Blackberry comment sounds like rambling.

Just remember: talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
    05-30-13 11:04 AM
    I got on the air (103.5) a few weeks when the q10 was coming to market. They gave me a few minutes to talk about why I was excited for it.

You should realize it is just one persons opinion and you won't agree with everyone.

Posted via CB10
    aminrajabi likes this.
    05-30-13 11:05 AM
    I just boycott them because their music is no good, lol. 95.9fm Toronto and Durham! Not cool for them to say that though.
    05-30-13 11:08 AM
    I boycotted Z103 a while back for having such a weak radio signal and such annoying hosts. Their signal is so weak everywhere.
    What a crummy excuse of a radio station.
    05-30-13 11:41 AM
    If I had to boycott radio stations for having i d i o t DJs, I would have to stop listening to the radio altogether.

Besides, the important thing is that whatever app he was talking about *IS* available for blackberry.. rejoice!
    05-30-13 11:45 AM
    LOL. I boycotted the either FM Band. I don't even listen to Terrestrial radio anymore.

I have had my current vehicle for 15 months and not a single preset has been set.
    05-30-13 01:20 PM
    It sucks but everyone has their opinion. To each their own!
    05-30-13 02:02 PM
    Crackberry Nation,

I was listening to z103.5 yesterday around 9pm and their not-so-funny DJ was talking about some app to download. He mentioned you can get it for your iPhone or Android or Blackberry (if anyone out there still uses one)). What a SOB! Its funny though because a few weeks ago they were promoting the Z10. I guess when you get paid to advertise a product you play nice but the minute you no longer need to do so the gloves come off.

I'm never listening to them again. BTW, their on-air personalities suck.
    It's nothing to get riled up about. BlackBerry has lost significant market-share over the last couple of years and are in the process of rebuilding their image. What the DJ was expressing is just public sentiment right now. Blackberry needs to concentrate on rebuilding their brand, improving their platform and fixing any problems in a quick and efficient manner to redeem themselves in the eyes of the public. Once they have done that, the negative public perception that it has right now will change.
    05-30-13 03:34 PM
    I'm boycotting boycotts.

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    05-30-13 03:39 PM
    FINALLY.

It's taking root, people: The Summer Of BlackBerry Boycotts.

All we need is a mascot and a comedy writer.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    05-30-13 03:46 PM
    FINALLY.

It's taking root, people: The Summer Of BlackBerry Boycotts.

All we need is a mascot and a comedy writer.
    There's a couple of members who could do both.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    05-30-13 04:01 PM
    There's a couple of members who could do both.
    LOL. A few come to mind.

If only we can get the press to pick this up... I have an idea! OP, tweet the radio station a link!
    05-30-13 04:03 PM
31 12