I have a BB Curve with GPS on Rogers network. I just updated the firmware to 4.5.0.81 and am trying view youtube videos and stream radio stations on moodio. the media player opens up but nothing happens. Does anyone on Rogers network with a Curve have this working? If so, is there any special setting I need? Any help would be great. Thanks!!!!
    10-10-08 05:33 PM
    Are you going to youtube.com or m.youtube.com ?

Have you registered with Moodio on your computer first, and setup your radio stations?
    10-10-08 05:54 PM
    I have the same problem on my curve however youtube works fine ont he bold

I was using m.youtube.com
    10-10-08 06:03 PM
    I have the same problem on my curve however youtube works fine ont he bold

I was using m.youtube.com
    Humm not sure why Youtube is not working for either of you. Has worked for me since I upgraded from 4.2.2.180.
    10-10-08 08:03 PM
    Are you going to youtube.com or m.youtube.com ?

Have you registered with Moodio on your computer first, and setup your radio stations?
    went to m.youtube.com and on moodio, i have setup my stations. media players opens but nothing happens.

HELP!!!!!
    10-14-08 02:05 PM
    went to m.youtube.com and on moodio, i have setup my stations. media players opens but nothing happens.

HELP!!!!!
    Youtube has always worked for me, but moodio has always done just like you say. I upgraded to 4.5.0.77 yesterday and haven't tried moodio yet.
    10-14-08 02:44 PM
    look up the post with the TCP settings and try inputting those
    10-14-08 03:04 PM
    where is the post? i am not able to find it.
    10-14-08 04:39 PM
    where is the post? i am not able to find it.
    Here's the Post I thing is being referred to. Applies to YouTube and/or Moodio type media streaming situations.

Though I just came across it today and am dabbling in messing with some of settings, I'm not quite sure yet whether I'm all that crazy about the procedure...

Anyways, here is the "Maybe it the right thread" link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/moo...king-3g-81164/
    10-25-08 07:57 PM
    Those that are having trouble with moodio, you are going to m.moodio.fm with your Berry right?

And for those on tmo, you do have the APN set to... wap.voicestream.com. correct? Other carriers will have their own APN setting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 10:07 PM
    Anyways, here is the "Maybe it the right thread"

OH SNAP!

That worked for me, I totally just watched my first full 5 minute youtube clip!

Santa better get you something good for xmas or I'm gonna slap big red right out.... and break his sleigh.
    10-27-08 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD