Hate to spread the hate but here's a small article I found.

http://www.eweek.com/mobile/slidesho...he-smartphone/

Also try typing z10 in Twitter. 90% of the tweets are negative.

Why do I care? I care because a first time buyer would definitely be put off by seeing this bs. I would be anyway.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 03:08 AM
    If you found this, you obviously aren't proactively looking. These types of articles/reviews are all over; most of which never seem to keep my attention. Good thing I've learned to think for myself over the years.. Whew!
    05-29-13 03:16 AM
    I call BS on that article, especially point 5 and 11. Sadly most people won't see it that way.
    I've monotored twitter a few times, and it seems that people really don't trust the brand name anymore, really a shame and something that should change soon!
    Saw this Tumblr blog today about the Q10 and it seems they don't wanna play nice about that one either
    Last edited by eldricho; 05-29-13 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Adding link
    urbnimports and sisko2003 like this.
    05-29-13 03:24 AM
    If you found this, you obviously aren't proactively looking. These types of articles/reviews are all over; most of which never seem to keep my attention. Good thing I've learned to think for myself over the years.. Whew!

Mate... to a potential customers who may be interested in joining the blackberry 10 platform this is a turn off.. "thinking for yourself " when you don't no **** about the platform isn't really going to work.

Posted via CB10
    Acumenight likes this.
    05-29-13 03:31 AM
    BS article absolutely rubbish! Point are invalid.

Ppl will see through this crap, it's a solid phone and OS with a few bugs like any new device on the market.

BlackBerry 4 LIFE!

Posted via CB10

BlackBerry Z10: 10 Reasons Not to Buy the Smartphone

Why do I care? I care because a first time buyer would definitely be put off by seeing this bs. I would be anyway.

Posted via CB10
    First of all, the first picture is a Q10

Secondly, he needs to do a grammar check.

WTF does he mean by 'The Design Can't Match Up'?

Then he moves on to telling people to wait for another phone... how the h3ll is that a disadvantage lol.

wow...just wow.
    I call BS on that article, especially point 5 and 11. Sadly most people won't see it that way.
    I've monotored twitter a few times, and it seems that people really don't trust the brand name anymore, really a shame and something that should change soon!
    Saw this Tumblr blog today about the Q10 and it seems they don't wanna play nice about that one either
    Ouch, it's just not looking good...

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 03:35 AM
    about the eweek articles.
    Is it an important website? who reads it and who can be influenced by it?

doing a quick seach, I notice that they very frequently publish "10 reasons not to buy xxx". They previously did it for:
    the iPad
    the iPad3
    the iPhone4
    the Nexus One
    the Motorola Xoom

Besides, the group owning eweek recently bought the media division of Ziff Davis (ZDNet), which has deep ties with Microsoft. What a surprise, they have articles about the Nokia Lumia, but not so negative.

about the negative tweets about the Z10.
    maybe it is because the official twitter app for BlackBerry 10 is not up to the standards so happy Z10 owners do not tweet much except those who bought blaq !
    05-29-13 03:36 AM
    Weak article. The only 2 legit reasons I see are 2, the OS is still in it's infancy, and 7, app availability, but that's only if a prospective purchaser is already invested in a specific ecosystem & spent money on it. Those that haven't aren't affected by such risk.

The article uses 2 BS reasons for the other devices getting better, but on an older OS, with less potential, but BB is also getting better at the same time, on a better & more efficient OS. Can iOS or Android say that they can run operate complex computers which operate vehicles like Lambo? No. Other reasons: S4 is supposedly the best and some would prefer Q10. Um, okay, but that still doesn't make the Z10 any less attractive as an excellent piece of hardware.
    05-29-13 03:40 AM
    That article is so full of crap its as if they were paid to come up with that ****!

It's one thing to stifle the competition but when you go out there and put out negative press for whatever reason just to make things worse you're going to have a hard time
    05-29-13 03:42 AM
    Check the comments underneath the article
    05-29-13 03:43 AM
    Well, this could be easily explained....have you seen the Stock short position on BBRY, the value in dollars short shares is over 2.5 BILLION ...yes BILLION..this has been possibly been created from big hedge funds or investors thinking BB10 would be dead on arrival. Now they got caught (price has been stable) and its time we exposed these people. Also an interesting note...the other day I posted that Blackberry had a symbol changed and when they have the full name change with the stock listing, this may trigger a short squeeze. This post was deleted from Seeking Alpha...hmmm I wonder why ??? Many people are keeping quiet about this missed technical detail...tell me this ...how do you get a stock certificates name changed on shares you shorted when you don't own it ??? ...... read between the lines on that one.

Can you imagine people want this company to fall off the face of the earth. Recent update from Nasdaq is over 170,000,000 million shares are short and growing weekly. This is one of the most shortest tech stocks in the world.

Have a look at TSLA and see how well shorting that stock turned out.

FYI

Definition of 'Short Selling'
    The selling of a security that the seller does not own, or any sale that is completed by the delivery of a security borrowed by the seller. Short sellers assume that they will be able to buy the stock at a lower amount than the price at which they sold short.
    kupfernigk and Thunderbuck like this.
    05-29-13 03:43 AM
    How the hell can they call ios or android design? Wtf

Posted via CB10
    alexbe09 likes this.
    05-29-13 03:44 AM
    This person is a noob... when he goes from iphone to android you also need to reinstall everything and more he should not complaining.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 03:50 AM
    Mate... to a potential customers who may be interested in joining the blackberry 10 platform this is a turn off.. "thinking for yourself " when you don't no **** about the platform isn't really going to work.

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree, which is why I chose to look at one myself, and buy one based on my OWN opinion rather than someone else's. I can't help the fact that you have your followers out there that would rather have someone else think for them. That's half the problem with most of these silly articles/reviews.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 04:02 AM
    well this article is crap.... BB10 is a new OS that will get better and improve.....BB10 is Way better than when IOS and Android first came out as new OS's. But hey if you dont want to try it out dont buy a BB10 phone...and if you decide to try it out most companies give you quite enough days to try the phone out.... Stop with all the bb hating where is the luv for BB!
    05-29-13 04:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    Wtf - the link does not open on my berry - torch. Is that a 11th reason or that article blows???
    05-29-13 05:53 AM
    I don't really care what that article write. People should really own and try. I own Z10 and I LOVE IT.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 06:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's like the North American media. If people are going to talk about ten reasons to not buy a Z, do balanced research and discuss ten reasons why someone SHOULD buy a Z.
    05-29-13 06:10 AM
    Best device out there. Article is full of BS.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 06:26 AM
    Blackberry almost sold 3.999.999 BB10 mobiles since april 2013 and in june we will see the Q10.
    So how bad are thing ,becuase Blackberry triple his factory output.

I think they sales are between >7M for Q2

Negative news who care's because there a lot of apple users dislike blackberry like we have here in Holland. There are two publishers,site's comparing everything with apple and apple is always beter, quicker and brighter ... whatever. I read lot of negative news but still i bought it becasue at work i could test the Z10. Best touchscreen smartphone i ever had after 4 years android.
    05-29-13 06:27 AM
    [B]

Can you imagine people want this company to fall off the face of the earth. Recent update from Nasdaq is over 170,000,000 million shares are short and growing weekly. This is one of the most shortest tech stocks in the world.
    Exactly, and Twitter is the most wonderful way of breaking the rules on market manipulation ever invented. It's a hedge fund or boiler room's wet dream. It really is time that the US Government woke up and realised that social media need some regulation, before the first really big manipulation succeeds. It's ridiculous that the operators ban what they consider to be even slightly naughty pictures, but concerted attempts at stock manipulation seem to go right under the radar. Obviously there has to be a way of getting legitimate gripes about products out there, for consumer protection, but with such huge amounts of money at stake some kind of control is surely necessary.
    After all, it could be your pension fund they are raiding.
    05-29-13 06:30 AM
    Each slide basically presents a high level concept of an "issue" and resolutely refuses to back any claims up with facts or any semblance of balance.

Junk.
    05-29-13 07:04 AM
    There are probably 10 reasons that should give one pause when considering buying a Z10. This blog doesn't address any of them. "Android is getting better" "iOS is getting better", those are reasons? Should I not buy Toyota since Hyundai is getting better? Wow. Save that level of reasoning for the political campaigns.
    05-29-13 07:26 AM
    I just looked up Twitter for #Z10 and surprisingly there's hardly anything with a negative spin to find. Most tweets were throughout positive.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 07:27 AM
35 12