It appears that my z10 is ALWAYS including all the attachments from an original message in replies. If I get an email with 5MB of pictures and reply to it, they all get re-attached when I reply, wasting everyone's bandwidth.

The worst thing is that the reply message doesn't show any attachments when I compose it. If I manually attach files, they naturally appear in the outgoing message's attachment list as they should.

Is there any way to strip attachments when replying to email?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 10:09 PM
    It appears that my z10 is ALWAYS including all the attachments from an original message in replies. If I get an email with 5MB of pictures and reply to it, they all get re-attached when I reply, wasting everyone's bandwidth.

The worst thing is that the reply message doesn't show any attachments when I compose it. If I manually attach files, they naturally appear in the outgoing message's attachment list as they should.

Is there any way to strip attachments when replying to email?

Posted via CB10
    I don't see that being the case at all on my Z10 using Gmail, it strips the attachments out of replies. Can't even see it when viewing on a computer.
    05-28-13 10:28 PM
    I have noticed this with Gmail on my z10 also. Even if the message prior didn't contain attachments, it will attach it AS an attachment, especially if I sent the reply e-mail from my computer, this happens almost every time (but not every time, which is bizarre)
    Z10 always includes attachments in email reply-img_00000068.jpg

I dont know why that picture shows up twice. lol Damnit
    Attached Thumbnails Z10 always includes attachments in email reply-img_00000068.jpg  
    05-28-13 11:25 PM
    This problem is occurring on IMAP accounts. I'll try an EAS account and see if it exhibits the same behavior.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 11:47 PM
    This problem is occurring on IMAP accounts. I'll try an EAS account and see if it exhibits the same behavior.

Posted via CB10
    4 hours ... nothing? (I guess you're sleeping).

I haven't even thought of this ... lack of sleep the past 3 months for me. I have 2 AS accounts I can test with.
    05-29-13 03:07 AM
    It reattaches on all accounts and there's no way to disable the atrocious behavior that I can find.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 09:55 AM