I'm trying to get a heart rate belt but not sure if I should get polar or sportline. Polar has an app and sportline is linked with runtastic. Any thoughts on which one will work better with the z10?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 05:54 PM
    I went with Nike+ sports watch and a polar nike link heart rate belt. I did not find an app that would have suited what i was looking for so I just went this route. Does the nike+ app work side loaded?
    05-28-13 08:50 PM
    I have been using the sportswatch plus the heart rate monitor only issue is my phone isn't in the loop which im fine with because when I run I use couch to Anyk app.
    06-05-13 09:30 PM
    Does the nike+ app work side loaded?
    I'm sorry, but after endless attempts, no one could get the Nike App to work. Once it's loaded, it automatically crashes. I was looking to see if an older version of the app could be converted like the working Netflix app. Haven't heard anything on that yet.

I have all Polar equipment. I have the Wearlink+Bluetooth HRM that works fine with my Endomondo application and my Sports Tracker app also. I like using Endomondo better. I also have the Polar FT7 watch and HRM. can't use neither of them with my Z10 but Polar has a complicated desktop app that will let you upload your info from the watch to the site ( you have to purchase this little tray like gadget to link the watch to your PC via USB). I like using that option more only because I don't have to fumble with my phone while I'm running. I can just let my playlist go uninterrupted and with a touchscreen phone, it's easy to pause the tracking app by mistake if you're trying to make adjustments to clothes and equipment causing info gaps in your data.

It comes down to a matter of preference, if you want it all in one app, then I would suggest getting the Polar Wearlink+ HRM and download the Endomondo app. If you don't want to fuss with apps, then I would say look into either the Nike+ Sportswatch and Polar Wearlink+ combo or go all Polar equipment. There are a lot of options out there, but these 2 seem to be the best. (I only say that bc I have never heard of or used Sportsline).
    06-12-13 06:13 AM
    I'm sorry, but after endless attempts, no one could get the Nike App to work. Once it's loaded, it automatically crashes. I was looking to see if an older version of the app could be converted like the working Netflix app. Haven't heard anything on that yet.

I have all Polar equipment. I have the Wearlink+Bluetooth HRM that works fine with my Endomondo application and my Sports Tracker app also. I like using Endomondo better. I also have the Polar FT7 watch and HRM. can't use neither of them with my Z10 but Polar has a complicated desktop app that will let you upload your info from the watch to the site ( you have to purchase this little tray like gadget to link the watch to your PC via USB). I like using that option more only because I don't have to fumble with my phone while I'm running. I can just let my playlist go uninterrupted and with a touchscreen phone, it's easy to pause the tracking app by mistake if you're trying to make adjustments to clothes and equipment causing info gaps in your data.

It comes down to a matter of preference, if you want it all in one app, then I would suggest getting the Polar Wearlink+ HRM and download the Endomondo app. If you don't want to fuss with apps, then I would say look into either the Nike+ Sportswatch and Polar Wearlink+ combo or go all Polar equipment. There are a lot of options out there, but these 2 seem to be the best. (I only say that bc I have never heard of or used Sportsline).

**UPDATE***

The Nike+ app now works with the installed OS leak .1055 and above
    01-04-14 04:20 AM