I sync my Blackberry Torch 9810 with my Outlook calendar. Suddenly, last time I synced, Facebook calendar also appeared. Now I have 2 of everything. I deleted Facebook from my BB hoping the calendar would go away - no such luck. How can I get rid of the Facebook calendar?
    05-28-13 10:07 AM
    Have you tried poking around in the calendar settings?
    06-10-13 09:15 PM
    oh man that sucks , search around here there were reports of that app screwing things up. Hope you had a backup . I would not use facebook on a BB phone. Esp the 9810
    06-10-13 09:29 PM
    When you set up Facebook, make sure you don't tick the calendar setting.
    If I'm not mistaken your outlook calendar has already synced those events. You'll need to erase the events you don't want in your outlook calendar, then wait for the sync to happen. If you don't want those entries, I'd delete that calendar list (the Facebook one). There's a way to do it in the calendar's options, but I don't know exactly how to.
    That happened to me once, so I used that way (which I don't remember) to clear the calendar list from Facebook, then went to my Google Calendar and picked the events I wanted to keep. Sync goes by and the only calendar list I'm using now is that of my Google account. Make sure that you don't tick the calendar setting in Facebook setup - it will recreate the Facebook calendar list.
    06-11-13 05:17 AM
    When you set up Facebook, make sure you don't tick the calendar setting.
    If I'm not mistaken your outlook calendar has already synced those events. You'll need to erase the events you don't want in your outlook calendar, then wait for the sync to happen. If you don't want those entries, I'd delete that calendar list (the Facebook one). There's a way to do it in the calendar's options, but I don't know exactly how to.
    That happened to me once, so I used that way (which I don't remember) to clear the calendar list from Facebook, then went to my Google Calendar and picked the events I wanted to keep. Sync goes by and the only calendar list I'm using now is that of my Google account. Make sure that you don't tick the calendar setting in Facebook setup - it will recreate the Facebook calendar list.
    OP:
    Go to calendar on your home screen. Click on the menu button>Then "Select Calendar" > Then once there, check or uncheck the calendars you want to show on your phone.

Next> Then hit your escape button to home screen, and then click on the calendar again and on "Options" in the calendar app. Scroll down to where it says "Calendar display and actions" -click on it>scroll to bottom and set your default calendar that you want to show on your home screen for Calendar.

Lastly go to "Options" from your phone>then device>then advanced systems settings>then Service books> and search for all your calendars that you have (CICAL after name-ie [email protected] [CICAL] or Facebook [CICAL]), and delete the ones you don't want, like Facebook.

Then do a reboot (battery pull) and you will be rid of them forever. Good luck and post when its done.
    06-14-13 04:03 PM