Hi -- I'm plagued with a full 2GB micro SD card with 0 files on it. I have no idea why.. but in any case I want to put in a 8GB card I forgot I had sitting around. Are any settings, configuration, or contact-related files found in the external card? I understand that Apps are only installed to the devices internal flash, just not sure about other things.

BTW, has anyone with one of the new OS leaks found that it fixes the "other data" problem (ie, a seemingly empty sd card or a phone without much installed on it will have an "Other Data" classification for the memory, seemingly just taking up space -- this is found if you go to the Media Details view in the Storage and Access settings -- on that note, why you can't see space left in the file manager is beyond me..)

Thanks in advance,
    your friend, Fatso
    05-26-13 10:38 PM
    Just place the card and format and your good to go. There are no contact data on your sd card just the files you put on like pictures, music and video.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 12:25 AM
    I put in a new SD card, and every time I try to take a picture, it says that my card is full, even though I have 10GB of space left on it.
    07-03-13 08:07 AM