Hey everyone I haven't played around with loading a leaked OS bit I think I may give it a try. I'm familiar with Android and rooting and loading OS's but can someone give me a run down of how to load an OS on the Z10? Also will doing a back up if something goes wrong make it able for me to load what was on there back? Lastly if I load a new OS will I lose all my settings,apps,and games or is there a way to transfer them? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 10:36 AM
    Instructions are at the head of the OS leak threads. Download the OS, plug in your phone, and run the .exe. Then restore with Link. Side loaded apps are lost I believe. Other apps and settings should be restored. If all else fails Link can restore to original settings.

Read the instructions in the thread and follow exactly. Then all should be easy.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 10:42 AM
    I usually download the OS, Run the .exe, plug in the phone and wait. I don't restore because it always gives me problems.
    05-26-13 10:44 AM
    Great how to in this thread. It's highlight # 6.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=800044

On my sweet Z10 with CB10!
    walt63 likes this.
    05-26-13 02:02 PM
    Hey everyone I haven't played around with loading a leaked OS bit I think I may give it a try. I'm familiar with Android and rooting and loading OS's but can someone give me a run down of how to load an OS on the Z10? Also will doing a back up if something goes wrong make it able for me to load what was on there back? Lastly if I load a new OS will I lose all my settings,apps,and games or is there a way to transfer them? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Why not look through the leaked OS forms. Your answer are contained in several threads there.

You must of been there.

Tim

Posted using a Z10
    05-26-13 03:57 PM