Hey Folks - not sure if this is the right forum but here goes. I was syncing my Z10 with the Uconnect in a Chrysler product - after it set up the phone, I checked to see what services it provided. One of them was called object push and it said gave a list of messaging accounts that "could" be connected. Is this an upcoming Bluetooth service for vehicles on on the BlackBerry side or is it something that needs to be updated from dealer side? I asked my dealer and he said they knew of Uconnect updates in the pipeline, but he couldn't say what they were!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 07:32 AM
    I can't seem to push my phonebook contacts to my stereo where as I could with my 9900 no issue from the Bluetooth menu on the phone. Haven't seen an option to do that. That and the bluetooth music push lacks. Why it plays music out of the 2 front and not all 4 speakers is again another mystery.

Ahh the joy of learning bluetooth. Annoying so far...
    05-26-13 07:37 AM
    I can't seem to push my phonebook contacts to my stereo where as I could with my 9900 no issue from the Bluetooth menu on the phone. Haven't seen an option to do that. That and the bluetooth music push lacks. Why it plays music out of the 2 front and not all 4 speakers is again another mystery.

Ahh the joy of learning bluetooth. Annoying so far...
    It's SUPPOSED to happen automatically. All I can say is my Z10 connects to my Kia's BlueTooth WAAAAAY better than my 9900 did. And that includes streaming audio if I want it.
    05-26-13 07:39 AM
    Yeah my contacts sync fine in the car and the audio streaming works without a hitch. I was more thinking about the push notifications in terms of email messaging and reading them over Bluetooth. My wife's Lumia 800 does that with Microsoft's Tell me (?) app. Just curious if the if there is something in the works with the Voice Control app and Uconnect? Can send BBM's etc. with Voice Control. Curious to see what other goodies are in the pipeline with these QNX based car systems.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 08:35 AM
    Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 09:42 PM