Anyone else looking for a Team Snap App?

Many busy families with kids in sports use this app to plan and organize their lives for sports scheduling. It's these same families that also have a BlackBerry 10 in their hands.

Cmon Team Snap, if anyone has any information on when you will even start developing an app would be appreciated.

Currently it's only for iOS and Android...

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 06:01 AM
    You can sideload the app it works fine. I use it as well. The developer had posted somewhere i think or maybe someone posted an email from them stating to sideload the app.
    Relatively easy to find
    05-25-13 06:28 AM
    Thanks whositwhatnow.

I've heard the term side loading but have no idea how to do it, where to go to do it etc.

If you know of a YouTube link or some other tutorial that I can go to to learn please post.

Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 08:06 AM
    I would suggest looking at another team management app. TeamSnap is great if everyone on your team has an iphone (which is highly unlikely).

My rec soccer team has almost 20 players and I ended up using a free product called TeamSite - which will work on any device

I'm really happy with it. The players just clicks on the links the emails and it opens up the team website (teamsite), no apps to install, looks great on both desktop, tables (ipad, playbook) and mobile phones. It has all the features that I was using in TeamSnap (and I was paying $10/month)... now I get it all for free with a much better user interface
    07-02-14 04:53 PM
    I would suggest looking at another team management app. TeamSnap is great if everyone on your team has an iphone (which is highly unlikely).

My rec soccer team has almost 20 players and I ended up using a free product called TeamSite - which will work on any device

I'm really happy with it. The players just clicks on the links the emails and it opens up the team website (teamsite), no apps to install, looks great on both desktop, tables (ipad, playbook) and mobile phones. It has all the features that I was using in TeamSnap (and I was paying $10/month)... now I get it all for free with a much better user interface
    I run the team snap android app on my z10. It works fine. If you don't want to use the android app, you can just use it from the browser. No issues.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 11:22 PM