as of yesterday I keep getting this error msg. whenever I try to access my Playbook *Message* folder to check emails, etc.

Application Interrupted
    This application was interrupted. Please close and open it again to continue.(30000)

I have opened and closed it but it continues to show the same message.
    Anyone seen this before? Got any clues or fixes to share?
    Thanks in advance
    Robert
    05-24-13 10:37 AM
    I have gotten the message saying the application was interrupted, but I don't remember seeing the 30000 code for the error. I had to shut the PB down and restart it. Just restarting didn't seem to work but a complete shut down and restart did.
    samson47 likes this.
    05-24-13 11:23 PM
    Thanks middbrew, shutting down has not worked, nor has restarting. I,ve done both numerous times.
    05-25-13 07:22 AM
    Thanks middbrew, shutting down has not worked, nor has restarting. I,ve done both numerous times.
    Just check your wifi connections. I get this message periodically under two conditions, but it is always due to the fact that my connection is weak or non existent.

Problem 1. The connection is that weak that it can't download the full email. (large pages containing graphics).

Problem 2. I read the email and then delete it. It will then try to sync deletion with the main server account and again if the connection is weak it won't sync and the error message occurs.

The final thing I have encountered is that sometimes an email gets corrupted and will cause this error each time you open messages because it attempts to download it and fails because it's corrupt and displays the error message so that you close down the app and try again. This will just repeat the cycle and result in an error message.

Solution: login through your browser and check your mail account in your inbox as that is where the pb downloads from. You should see the problem email in your inbox and if so delete it. If it is not apparent which email is corrupt then read and delete all emails that are dated after the date of your last successful download to your pb. ie read the last message date in your pb that you read and delete everything in front of that. I can't be more specific because you didn't say which mail provider you use.
    samson47 likes this.
    05-25-13 07:46 AM
    Thanks SOM, great response appreciate the detail. I'll try this out tomorrow & let you know.
    05-25-13 07:36 PM
    Thanks SOM, great response appreciate the detail. I'll try this out tomorrow & let you know.
    That's why we are here.
    samson47 likes this.
    05-26-13 06:26 AM
    Thanks again SOM. I worked through your suggestions and things were still jammed. cleared my accounts in the PB browser and on my Laptop as well. No change. Still getting the message. I have Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo mail. I uninstalled each one separately in my PB accounts settings. When I reloaded the Hotmail, my busiest account, the error message disappeared. Thanks for steering me in the right direction.
    Robert
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-26-13 01:39 PM
    Thanks again SOM. I worked through your suggestions and things were still jammed. cleared my accounts in the PB browser and on my Laptop as well. No change. Still getting the message. I have Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo mail. I uninstalled each one separately in my PB accounts settings. When I reloaded the Hotmail, my busiest account, the error message disappeared. Thanks for steering me in the right direction.
    Robert
    Just a suggestion but try migrating your account from hotmail to Outlook.com

It's exactly the same Microsoft mail server as hotmail but the outlook.com accounts seem to suffer less problems that the hotmail ones. I have both but tend to use outlook.com as my mail mail, calendar, contacts account and it will sync all three to your pb, phone and pc instantly! Just worth a try while your trying things out.
    05-26-13 02:16 PM