Hi there

Crackberry is for all the Blackberry fanatics. But do BlackBerry make use of the forum to cater for the Blackberry users needs?

Im sure they will find the forum useful regarding complaints and technical information.

Blackberry for life!
    05-23-13 05:29 AM
    They have said they do read the forums. Who knows?
    05-23-13 05:49 AM
    Seeing those OS leaks come from BBRY, and we beta test for them, yes?

We do report bugs to them indirectly through the forums

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 08:08 AM
    I don't know about catering "for the Blackberry users needs" but it would make sense that they do monitor users' feedback. As mentioned by kfh227, we are essentially a community of beta testers
    05-23-13 09:53 AM
    It would be great if they did and we all made a difference but there are very, very few companies that read forums dedicated to their products. As evident by much of any forum, forums are just an outlet for frustrated individuals to release their emotions and I can't imagine anyone from a serious company being able to decipher anything useful. Forums are only a tiny fraction of what people think anyway. I imagine that big companies read dollar signs not forum posts. They go by sales figures and marketing strategies not by what is said on a forum. At least I hope that is how things run for BlackBerry. I would be disappointed if they were making decisions based on what is said on a forum.
    05-23-13 10:05 AM
    I'm sure they do.

It's free or very low cost market research.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 10:09 AM
    It would be stupid if they didn't make use of CB for feedback. They do read things here. See Kevin's speed dial rant. Was followed up on and resolved in testing the next few days.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-23-13 12:16 PM
    I agree. Would be stupid not using the forum to their advantage.

Blackberry for life!
    05-24-13 02:01 AM
    I think that they must be reading CB since the updates that have come out for the new phones and 10.2 release included bug fixes and feature requests that were outlined in this forum. Heck even Bblink has been updated addressing Outlook Sync and other concerns that were specifically address here and BB's own forum.
    05-24-13 02:07 AM
    Uh, people? BlackBerry actually DOES have its own forum...

BlackBerry - US Help & Support Services - Get Step By Step Setup Instructions - US

Now, we've heard on several occasions that yes, they do hang out here. This is their user community, and I'm sure they get lots of useful feedback, but the very best way to get the point across is to post in their own support forum.
    RJ_Motivation and HedoBum like this.
    05-24-13 02:12 AM
    Uh, people? BlackBerry actually DOES have its own forum...

BlackBerry - US Help & Support Services - Get Step By Step Setup Instructions - US

Now, we've heard on several occasions that yes, they do hang out here. This is their user community, and I'm sure they get lots of useful feedback, but the very best way to get the point across is to post in their own support forum.
    Ain't nobody got time for that.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 12:54 PM
    Disregard this post.
    05-24-13 04:18 PM
    Ain't nobody got time for that. Lol!

Really though, CB functions as a BBRY proxy to its users. BBRY better be taking advantage of the useful data generated here by its users!

BBRY shouldn't have any interest in buying CB. The dynamics are better the way it is. Consumers have a community free from the politics and other constraints that would limit the quality of information shared.
    05-24-13 04:19 PM
    I'm sure they read the parts that wanna read.....

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 04:52 PM
    I know if i was BB i would be reading this stuff.
    05-24-13 04:55 PM