I use Crackberry.com on my desktop, PlayBook and Z10. Until a couple of days ago I was always presented with the appropriate version of the app on each device.
    On my desktop I usually use IE10 although I sometime use Chrome as well. A couple of days ago when opening Crackberry.com in IE, I was presented with the mobile version (CrackBerry.com | The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users (and Abusers!)). This has never happened before but I can't stop it. Even if I manually type in the usual URL it still comes back with the mobile site.
    What's even weirder is that in Chrome it behaves normally - i.e. the full site comes up.

Any suggestions?
    05-21-13 09:33 AM
    I use Crackberry.com on my desktop, PlayBook and Z10. Until a couple of days ago I was always presented with the appropriate version of the app on each device.
    On my desktop I usually use IE10 although I sometime use Chrome as well. A couple of days ago when opening Crackberry.com in IE, I was presented with the mobile version (CrackBerry.com | The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users (and Abusers!)). This has never happened before but I can't stop it. Even if I manually type in the usual URL it still comes back with the mobile site.
    What's even weirder is that in Chrome it behaves normally - i.e. the full site comes up.

Any suggestions?
    Go to the very bottom of the page on the Crackberry Home page and select DESKTOP. That will get you back to the right format.

I've notice that if I reply to an email notification, that it defaults to the mobile version.
    05-21-13 10:21 AM