I felt compelled to post this as I couldn't be prouder of owning the Z10.

Yesterday I was on the subway listening to music on my Z10 while holding it my hands without a case when someone asks "Excuse me, what type of phone is that? " I proceed to tell him and give an impromptu demo and tell him all about it. While doing so I couldn't help but notice others in our section of the subway car paying close attention. Over and over during our conversation, he kept saying how "Cool" the features look and great it looks. He showed me his iphone with a cracked screen and says "I'm sick of Apple. Their software is "old."

As he was getting off at his stop, he thanked me and said he was going to look into getting the Z10 on Verizon.

Please share if you have familiar stories of changing minds like this. :-)
    05-21-13 01:17 AM
    Nice nice! That's how it should be done

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 01:19 AM
    Good job!!! Im on a count as to how many people I can convince to get a BlackBerry too!

The moment someone mentions or look at my phone, I go into my z10 sales pitch and I also mention that I am not the only one who loves this phone so much we willingly advertise it... that there are other users on such forum who feels the same too!

So far I've made sure that
    1 friend bought the z10 instead of Samsung
    1 ex colleague to regret her recent iphone 5 purchase... very much
    1 ex colleague to consider getting it instead of continuing with iphone
    1 uncle who is desperate to get it
    1 cousin (working for Samsung! ) to actually miss BlackBerry and consider getting it!
    My mum to replace her iphone.
    My sister to continue with BlackBerry after her bold died.

However I do target my audience as I don't want people to be upset with it. Usually those whom I know value their communications and those who barely uses any apps. For them, the phone is perfect.

The older folks are usually pretty impressed with BlackBerry travel and password keeper too!

Lost my phone the other day and my iPhone user friend was actually pretty impressed at how BlackBerry protect works... she told me it is not as convenient on iphones to lock my phone, display a message, and play a loud sound just by logging in!

And erm... I do play up the security flaws on android and iphones lol.

Posted via CB10
    trynacu2 and Captain_L like this.
    05-21-13 01:29 AM
    Lol you guys are such losers. You wont be able to do this after WWDC on June 10th
    05-21-13 02:03 AM
    I don't see anything useful in os7, only that's more ugly than anything before

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 02:06 AM
    And there he goes again -.-"
    trynacu2 likes this.
    05-21-13 02:13 AM
    Lol you guys are such losers. You wont be able to do this after WWDC on June 10th
    There the link to iMore up top. Feel free to post there. Still looks like crap.
    05-21-13 02:22 AM
    Holy crap you are relentless. If I didn't know better I would think Steve Jobs was your dad. Oh and by the way, good luck with getting IOS 7 on your new iPhone 4 that you just got.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 02:26 AM
    This guy (toujours frais) is a troll. I think he is expecting to be banned any minute now since he has become more virulent.

Let's play a game, and pretend that he is not in the room.

Posted via CB10 ~ visit my photo channel C0011B779
    05-21-13 02:30 AM
    This guy (toujours frais) is a troll. I think he is expecting to be banned any minute now since he has become more virulent.

Let's play a game, and pretend that he is not in the room.

Posted via CB10 ~ visit my photo channel C0011B779
    Who are you talking about? I don't see a troll anywhere lol. Nawww not on Crackberry

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 03:21 AM
    How's your iPhone 4 doing? Traded it in yet?
    Why did you lie about owning a z10?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 03:27 AM
    I was getting my Mac Book Pro repaired and was sitting at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store on one of those stools, and the lady sitting next to me asked what kind of phone I had and commented on how quickly I was typing. I showed her my Z10 and she confessed that she too loves BlackBerry and had no idea to this phone existed. She told me she heard BlackBerry was going out of business, but I told her that the Q10 is coming next month and she was just happy to see what a new BlackBerry was like.

She asked what price and carrier the Z10 was on.

I just thought the whole situation was funny because here we are in an Apple Store in Manhattan Beach, and this lady is asking me about a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 03:29 AM
    Oh, I saw the widgets are to be implemented in iOS7?? I thought 1 of reasons that those ifag dislike android cause they claim that they don't need any widgets on their phone?? then now apple copy from android and the ifag feel so happy and cool with it, i can't brain this.

Anyway, BB 10 is still better than iOS 7.
    05-21-13 03:30 AM
    But I do like the link he posted up!!! It really drives home the point how innovative the new iOS7 is! Tbh I think he is quite a lonely sheep out there now that people are leaving the iOS platform in flocks...

They seem to have finally made their Calender erm... readable? and I heard they will finally be making their email slightly functional too!

And omg... now they have widgets too! it will no longer be exclusive to android! Now that is smart!

And it looks like they are encasing the phone in metal so now maybe you need not feel bad about buying cases to cover up the beautiful but fragile glass back!

Totally impressed.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 03:39 AM
    I might have to try the same by going to the Apple Store in Covent Garden, feign interest in a Mac or something until I pull out my Z10 and ask whether I can install OSX on a Hackintosh

Posted Using CB10 - Z10 "-2" on the Vodafone UK Network
    05-21-13 03:40 AM
    Thats a concept video by a random backyard coder, you *****. Get a life.

Posted via CB10
    CoolShBro likes this.
    05-21-13 03:40 AM
    Still looks like the same thing that has been on all the iphones since existance. I'll stick to my Z10, it keeps me moving
    05-21-13 04:49 AM
    I don't see anything useful in os7, only that's more ugly than anything before

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts exactly no difference from the last 4-5 years same old bland icons and os what's different us a green background lmao, that's all.

I said about 3 years ago apple has stretched the ios to its max and there will be nothing new for years as apple has built themselves into a corner they can't get out of thks Steve Jobs he did this for us all other device users who have opened up their eyes and minds and said wow we really can do a lot more on android and blackberry devices and were lied to for so many years and brainwashed the millions out there, thks to the media and America BS again and Apple paying every one off to shut up bad reviews, reminds you of Microsoft does it not?

Only in America they believe they are the best product on this earth, but as for Canadians we just sit back and laugh at all the stupidness Americans are willing to believe just like 9/11 as if the American government did not know it was coming, heck they allowed it to start a war on terror yep george Bush Jr wanted to finish what he daddy started but backed off. Yep over 4000 people died cause of stupidness of the American government and the American people went along with it, just like Vietnam and many other wars the USA stuck their fat noses into on purpose.

So take your apple devices and shove Em up your arses as far as it can fit and let the smarter people run the world for once.

Posted via CB10
    goku_vegeta likes this.
    05-21-13 05:19 AM
    How's your iPhone 4 doing? Traded it in yet?
    Why did you lie about owning a z10?

Posted via CB10
    It's not his/her fault it's all apples brainwashing over the years that has made millions into isheep who are just waking up to bb10 and saying wow we were lied too all these years and wow we have been lying to all our friends and family for years and wow we have lied to thousands on forums for years, Damn we can't let ppl know this no way it would destroy apple.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 05:23 AM
    What phone is that?!?-img_00000223.png

I have that layout too!

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:50 AM
    That's a concept video. And. Cleaner UI? Are you guys tired of your "wall of apps' icons"?

Remember that iphone 4s concept video? Virtual / holographic keyboard eh? Where is it now?

I bet iOS7 will be just the same. With new bug on its iMaps like iOS6 do.

Posted using The Z10
    epark88 likes this.
    05-21-13 07:58 AM
    Wow look at all that wasted space on the device. How people can say the Z10 has wasted space I honestly don't know

Posted via Vader10
    05-21-13 08:26 AM
    Since Isheep posted a apple video, I'm gonna post a Blackberry Video.
    Watch this link:

Space-grade technology... in the palm of your hand - YouTube
    05-23-13 09:09 AM
    Oh, I saw the widgets are to be implemented in iOS7?? I thought 1 of reasons that those ifag dislike android cause they claim that they don't need any widgets on their phone?? then now apple copy from android and the ifag feel so happy and cool with it, i can't brain this.

Anyway, BB 10 is still better than iOS 7.
    Though I don't agree with your terminology, I do agree with you about widgets.

The isheep are going to think widgets are revolutionary and the next best thing. Since they won't know they've existed for awhile.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 10:07 AM
    Amazing how a troll post can throw a decent post into a round of accusations and removing the focus from the op's point.

When I was in Turkey earlier this month, several people asked me about my phone and were impressed, especially by the multi-language input. I set my input language to English and Turkish so spell check would work properly in the Navita Translator and it did very well indeed. BlackBerry Maps worked perfectly there for me. 360 Panorama took some remarkable shots. Plus I was able to use a Turkish simcard and use my phone like a local.

The Z10 made my trip to Turkey one of my best trips ever.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 11:41 AM
26 12