I meant to post this last week, but thought someone else might bring it up; and, someone did in the Sprint thread section. However, I keep seeing "June" being posted for all the carriers mentioned on the homepage's articles, so I thought it would be worth bringing up here for people who might have missed this possible issue...

I understand that VZW announced an "Early June" release for the United States, but I have not seen such statement from any other carrier. The "Early June" was from Thor, and VZW did officially say "June" [BlackBerry Q10 - Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Q10], while AT&T and T-Mobile also said June in their statements; that really was not what Sprint said...

"Late Summer" was their statement... Sprint Newsroom | Sprint Bringing 4G LTE and Truly Unlimited to the BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone with Launch in Late Summer

Summer in what hemisphere?? Hahaha

Anyway can't wait to get my hands on one in "early June"

Disclosure [if it matters]: I am currently with VZW for several years, and was also with Sprint since '95 until I let them go, and just kept VZW a few years back.
    05-20-13 05:29 PM
    I meant to post this last week, but thought someone else might bring it up; and, someone did in the Sprint thread section. However, I keep seeing "June" being posted for all the carriers mentioned on the homepage's articles, so I thought it would be worth bringing up here for people who might have missed this possible issue...

I understand that VZW announced an "Early June" release for the United States, but I have not seen such statement from any other carrier. The "Early June" was from Thor, and VZW did officially say "June" [BlackBerry Q10 - Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Q10], while AT&T and T-Mobile also said June in their statements; that really was not what Sprint said...

"Late Summer" was their statement... Sprint Newsroom | Sprint Bringing 4G LTE and Truly Unlimited to the BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone with Launch in Late Summer

Summer in what hemisphere?? Hahaha

Anyway can't wait to get my hands on one in "early June"

Disclosure [if it matters]: I am currently with VZW for several years, and was also with Sprint since '95 until I let them go, and just kept VZW a few years back.
    I posted it under the Sprint forum here: http://forums.crackberry.com/sprint-...er-q10-806512/
    05-24-13 06:33 AM
    Unfortunately I have to switch from Blackberry if this happens. I have been an avid BB user for a while now, and have seen Sprint get worse and worse during those years. My upgrade is due in July, and if I do not see anything from them, I will then have to make the switch.

Sad times.....
    05-24-13 06:43 AM
    Unfortunately I have to switch from Blackberry if this happens. I have been an avid BB user for a while now, and have seen Sprint get worse and worse during those years. My upgrade is due in July, and if I do not see anything from them, I will then have to make the switch.

Sad times.....
    Don't make BlackBerry pay for this.
    End of a contract seems perfect to make the switch.
    My problem is that all of my family upgraded at different times so we don't end our contract right.
    05-24-13 06:52 AM
    Don't make BlackBerry pay for this.
    End of a contract seems perfect to make the switch.
    My problem is that all of my family upgraded at different times so we don't end our contract right.
    This was my issue, my contract was up but my wife's was not so I just took my 9930 sold it on ebay which covered my wife's ETF plus a little extra and left Sprint for Verizon. Verizon is pretty poor in terms of updates, but other than that I have been very pleased. LTE coverage is awesome where I live in which Sprint has not even began rolling out any LTE in my entire state.
    05-24-13 07:11 AM

Sad times.....
    The best thing I ever did was leave sprint and go to VZW!! lol! I was a loyal customer to sprint for 4 years...and I had to fight with them about my bill so many times..it was ridiculous!! As many people have mentioned...the only thing annoying about Big Red is the wireless updates....everything else has been amazing! *grins* I hope you jump to VZW and enjoy getting the same bill every month and killer coverage! Good luck!!
    05-30-13 12:08 PM
    I posted it under the Sprint forum here: http://forums.crackberry.com/sprint-...er-q10-806512/
    Read my first sentence it was burried in a different section that was my point for those who could not find it since it kept coming up.
    06-06-13 12:20 AM
    Sprint hasn't been to bad for me other than spotty coverage. I'm going to stick with them for as long as possible maybe. I can receive an upgrade now so I guess I'll just wait.
    06-06-13 01:10 AM
    Sprint hasn't been to bad for me other than spotty coverage. I'm going to stick with them for as long as possible maybe. I can receive an upgrade now so I guess I'll just wait.
    I agree. The only reason why I left Sprint, at the time I had been one of their first customers in the D.C. area in the '90s was because of a slick move they tried to make otherwise I'd still be with them. I really never try to change carriers of anything unless there's a very decent size reason. Stability is the best
    06-06-13 08:48 PM
    Sigh.

Every carrier released / announced the release date.

Except Sprint.
    Good one.

Posted via Dec Alpha C
    06-06-13 09:06 PM