Hey guys! Good e-Reader is looking to hire one person who has a playbook and BB10 device to convert and test apps and then upload them to our site.

I mainly focus on traveling and getting news and for the next two months, I am going to be very busy with SID Display Week, Digital Book, Book Expo America, ALA in Chicago and Frankfurt Book Fair, and other things.

In order to make sure our app store is always populated with TESTED and Verified working apps, I want to hire someone that has a good eye for detail and already is converting apps for themselves or other people.

Rules
    1) no paid apps
    2) Must know your way around BBH Tool
    3) Most have DDPB installed or Chrome Plugin
    4) Must have a Playbook and BB10 device

PM me, if you would like to apply. Our website doesn't roll in money, but we can afford to modestly pay you, but like myself, the website is for the betterment of the Blackberry brand and helping out the thousands of people who stay loyal to BB10 or QNX.
    05-19-13 08:44 PM
    If it wasn't for the PlayBook part I'd say I'd do it for you guys

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 10:58 PM
    I would be interested in something like this. I have the playbook and z10 also a couple of Android devices that I have used to search and run the backup for the Apk. Also have the chrome plug in but have not really tried it.. Unless you already found someone I am interested.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 12:25 AM
    I'm also interested. Playbook 16gb, and Z10 in hand ready to convert. Majority of the development environments available too. I work and code in QNX IDE for work. I'll install SIM tonight. I haven't converted any APK's to BAR, but from what I read as long as you have the environment set-up should be just a procedure. You're welcome to PM me if you'd like any of my credentials.
    05-20-13 08:50 PM