Coming soon: TGPT Blackberry app | Tomorrow's Gas Price Today

"We are delighted to announce that we will be launching our new TGPT Blackberry app in the next week or two.TGPT partnered with mobile developer Lei Hu and development has been ongoing through the spring. We are just putting the final touches on the app and it will be ready for release before the end of the month. First version will be for the Blackberry 10 and we will look at apps for older Blackberrys thereafter.We�ll keep you posted."
    sk8er_tor and H_O_Boomaye like this.
    05-19-13 02:08 PM
    I have a question directed to the OP. I'd like to apologize if you've answered this question before as I know it's often talked about in the forums.

You seem to have access to the company developing the TGPT development team. I've heard people complain about the investment in regards for building for BB10. If you are able to part with this information, please answer. It would help ppl like me who aren't as technical understand:

1. How long does it take you to develop your app natively for BB10?
    2. What is the time difference in developing for BB10 vs iOS & Android?
    3. What is the time difference in developing for a Z10 vs a Q10 being they have different screen sizes etc?
    4. On average what is the cost of support for BB10 and the other OS' respectively?

Thank you in advance for answers. I'm just trying to understand the whole apps issue.
    05-19-13 03:54 PM
    I have a question directed to the OP. I'd like to apologize if you've answered this question before as I know it's often talked about in the forums.

You seem to have access to the company developing the TGPT development team. I've heard people complain about the investment in regards for building for BB10. If you are able to part with this information, please answer. It would help ppl like me who aren't as technical understand:

1. How long does it take you to develop your app natively for BB10?
    2. What is the time difference in developing for BB10 vs iOS & Android?
    3. What is the time difference in developing for a Z10 vs a Q10 being they have different screen sizes etc?
    4. On average what is the cost of support for BB10 and the other OS' respectively?

Thank you in advance for answers. I'm just trying to understand the whole apps issue.
    Sorry, not a dev, and do not have access to the company developing this app. Just came across this and thought I'd share.
    05-20-13 07:55 AM
    Regardless, thanks for the info.
    05-20-13 04:01 PM
    This sounds right to me. About a month or so ago I contacted TGPT and received a response from the head of TGPT himself. He was responding from his BlackBerry device. Yes he is a BlackBerry fan. He said wait to see what was coming in a few weeks. So this news fits with that.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 on Rogers
    05-20-13 05:40 PM