Hi there

I'm using nobex on blackberry 10. I can't seem to see where nobex is downloading my podcasts too. It seems to be on the device and not on my sd card. Is this in fact possible to download to the sd card as it's preferred for me and where are they currently downloading to?

One other question, are push notifications for new podcasts in the hub built into nobex or do I need to set them up somehow?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 12:28 PM
    Hi,

Currently we have the podcasts in a private directory for Nobex.

The notifications are automatic but your device needs to be connected to WiFi or your network carrier ( if you have allowed Nobex to use your network carrier, under Settings) when the notification is sent as it only tries one time.

Happy Listening!
    zocster and samcapo like this.
    05-19-13 02:46 AM
    Thanks for your reply to this. I emailed you guys and got a timely honest response too thanks.

Regarding my other question apparently you are not able to save your podcasts to the microSD card yet, which is a little disappointing but the email stayed that 'may' be coming in the future. I really hope it does.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 08:57 AM
    How can I access and play my downloads without using nobex?

Sent via CB10 and Z10.
    05-20-13 11:10 PM
    How can I access and play my downloads without using nobex?
    Also, is it possible to turn off notifications for a particular subscription?
    Sent via CB10 and Z10.

Sent via CB10 and Z10.
    05-20-13 11:11 PM
    Hi,

Happy Listening!
    How can I access this folder?
    06-03-13 11:55 PM
    Hi,

The notifications are automatic but your device needs to be connected to WiFi or your network carrier ( if you have allowed Nobex to use your network carrier, under Settings) when the notification is sent as it only tries one time.

Happy Listening!
    Thanks for the app! I would like to know where the downloads are and how to access that private directory. I can't seem to find it anywhere on the device. Will you please enlighten me?
    07-24-13 11:29 AM
    I'm also curious about this as I would like to be able to delete the downloads after I'm through with them so as to not take up too much space.

Thanks
    07-26-13 12:08 PM
    +1

Where are the downloads? Please enable SD support as the podcasts are quite large and the internal memory limited. It would also be nice if the player had a 15 second skip-back button as when listening to spoken content it is sometimes nice to review what has just been said and moving back a few seconds with the slider control is very difficult.
    09-13-13 04:27 PM
    and how do you turn off notifications completely. I subscribe to quite a few so it gets quite annoying.
    09-16-13 11:50 AM
    Nobex has podcasts?

I didn't even know? I been using podcasts app.

Posted via CB10
    DataWrangler likes this.
    09-16-13 12:10 PM
    Tried the podcast app and I was severely disappointed. Try Nobex. Love it.
    DataWrangler and flyingsolid like this.
    09-19-13 11:25 PM
    Thanks for the app! I would like to know where the downloads are and how to access that private directory. I can't seem to find it anywhere on the device. Will you please enlighten me?
    I'm also looking for this answer.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 10:42 AM
    Dumb question. What are the benefits of the premium version? Will it give me a vote on new features? (MicroSD support. Hint! HInt!)

Also, my Q10 only shows the free version on BB World. I'd love to support the developer.
    10-27-13 10:32 PM
    Dumb question. What are the benefits of the premium version? Will it give me a vote on new features? (MicroSD support. Hint! HInt!)

Also, my Q10 only shows the free version on BB World. I'd love to support the developer.
    The benefits are that you can stream any of the stations from anywhere in the world not your home country.

I'm know other apps give you this for free but nobody does it as beautifully and bug free as Nobex.

Well worth it in my opinion.

The way to do it is in app. Open a radio station from a country not yours and it should open the blackberry payment options.

Going premium for me only cost 2 pounds.

I love Nobex it's my radio and podcast hero.
    10-28-13 07:24 AM
    The way to do it is in app. Open a radio station from a country not yours and it should open the blackberry payment options.
    LOL. I tried that. How inconsiderate of them! The gave me a 30 day free trial! Is that any way to treat a paid customer wannabe?

Can't find it in BB World either. Any chance it's not configured for the Q10?
    10-28-13 03:42 PM
    Going premium for me only cost 2 pounds.
    Now I'm really confused.

On my pc I found Nobex Radio Premium for CAN$9.99. But the Nobex Radio web site says the premium version is a subscription service which costs $3.99 per month!?!
    10-28-13 03:57 PM
    LOL. I tried that. How inconsiderate of them! The gave me a 30 day free trial! Is that any way to treat a paid customer wannabe?

Can't find it in BB World either. Any chance it's not configured for the Q10?
    Ignore the website at the end of the 30 day trial you can buy the premium service through the app.

I guess if you want it now you could always email them.
    DataWrangler likes this.
    10-28-13 04:04 PM
    SD Card Support! OPML import/export! Turn off notifications of new podcasts ....
    02-03-14 08:57 AM