Blackberry 10 will not come to the playbook !!and now I do with the tablet now ??
    Last edited by EJMORENO; 05-16-13 at 09:27 PM.
    05-16-13 09:01 PM
    Blackberry 10 will not come to the playbook and I do with it now that I feel very limited, the need to believe that I will have shot in my room and los A great tablet , why expect more for that????!!!
    Come again?
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-16-13 09:11 PM
    Blackberry 10 will not come to the playbook and I do with it now that I feel very limited, the need to believe that I will have shot in my room and los A great tablet , why expect more for that????!!!
    Learn to speak english and try again. That was embarrassing.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-16-13 09:23 PM
    Good, I would like to know that I do with my blackberry Playbook if it is obsolete?
    05-16-13 09:31 PM
    We all need bb10 the same way you need to learn some English!

...which is a lot!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 09:33 PM
    Send it my way I'll buy it if it's low cost enough.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 09:34 PM
    I actually don't use my pb anymore so this doesn't bother me as much. Just upgrade to a z10, q10, r10 or the rumored u10.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 09:39 PM
    Blackberry 10 will not come to the playbook !!and now I do with the tablet now ??
    Give it until December 31st for BB10 to arrive.
    05-16-13 09:46 PM
    Keep using it?
    05-16-13 09:49 PM
    Hey, folks back off if the poster does not speak or write flawless English. No need to be rude. Lots of our English speakers are not very happy with their pb's or rim right now.
    maxblancoj likes this.
    05-16-13 10:25 PM
    ^^I agree...

BlackBerry is already cruel on us for ignoring our beloved and dearly PlayBook... let's not add the pain, misery and frustration of those other victims...

We should comfort each other instead...

Posted via Z10
    05-16-13 11:02 PM
    Deal with it... Mine works just fine for everything I need it to do (stream music, watch videos, browse web, read books, read magazines, check weather, check sport scores, set my DVR, etc). In fact, the $149 Groupon deal is such a steal, I bought ANOTHER one for the family.
    05-16-13 11:13 PM
    and now, who will return me the money I spent with the PB?
    I am very disappointed...angry. a lot with RIM

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 11:15 PM
    Not another inflammatory and immature rant.

BB doesn't owe you squat unless you're a shareholder . Companies lie and make false promises all the time and have no obligation to serve *your* needs if it's not in their financial interest to do so.

Just make the most of what you have now - use it to the full. One can always exercise their free will and choose another tablet platform and be done with it.
    05-16-13 11:33 PM
    We all need bb10 the same way you need to learn some English!

...which is a lot!!!
    Did you ever think that maybe Ejmoreno's first language is not english?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 02:57 AM
    Just relax, The playbook is excellent regardless of the possible upgrade to BB10. When i bought the PB,i bought it as it did what i needed cheaply, guess what, it still does, nothing has changed. I would start to bad mouth BB if they downgraded the PB, but they havent it is still does all things i paid for.

The only thing i would like is the ability to read and reply to bbm and txts through the PB with my Z10 but if this doesnt happen its not the end of the world.

i still love my playbook and i am getting fed up of people bad mouthing it and bb fro the lack of upgrade yet. Its a great device anyway, if it gets an upgrade bonus, if it doesnt, doesnt bother me.
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    05-17-13 05:03 AM
    I only bought a PB because BB10 was promised. I almost convinced a friend to as well. At the last moment I got a funny feeling and told him to get the Nexus instead. I'm relieved my instincts may have been correct.
    As for myself, I'm not all that bothered about the update. The PB was very cheap.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 05:32 AM
    Good, I would like to know that I do with my blackberry Playbook if it is obsolete?
    Like any other obsolete device, throw it away and buy the latest and greatest.
    You can send it to me if you like.
    05-17-13 06:02 AM
    I would just keep using the Playbook with OS version 2.1 ...Still does a great Job.

U could always start using it like i use my Ipad..
    Attached Thumbnails I need BB10 in my playbook right now!!!!-ipad-cutting.jpg  
    05-17-13 06:18 AM
    Deal with it... Mine works just fine for everything I need it to do (stream music, watch videos, browse web, read books, read magazines, check weather, check sport scores, set my DVR, etc). In fact, the $149 Groupon deal is such a steal, I bought ANOTHER one for the family.
    Just deal with it!
    05-17-13 12:28 PM
    Not another inflammatory and immature rant.

BB doesn't owe you squat unless you're a shareholder . Companies lie and make false promises all the time and have no obligation to serve *your* needs if it's not in their financial interest to do so.

Just make the most of what you have now - use it to the full. One can always exercise their free will and choose another tablet platform and be done with it.
    We should be treated as the most important people in the BlackBerry World, not the shareholders whose only interest in BlackBerry is profit to boost the value of their holdings. Give us a fully functional BlackBerry Bridge and I, for one, would be able to once again exploit the full utility of my BlackBerry PlayBooks.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    05-17-13 03:36 PM