Does anyone know.....I have a Z10 and I use it for both personal and business purposes. My contacts are also personal and business.

So whenever I send an e-mail it always picks my personal account to send from and I can not figure out how to access my businness account to send these emails from.

Does anyone else run into this and can anyone help. I would love to link all my business contact to one account and then my personal ones can just stay but then some of the business ones are also Facebook friends....sigh.....don't know if you can pick an account to email out of from phone.

thanks in advance.

Pam
    05-16-13 12:09 PM
    When you press compose from the main hub screen the different compose options pop up, including which email account you want to send from. Alternatively, you can navigate to a particular account in the hub and press compose from there, and it will be from that account. And another alternative, when you're on the compose email screen (where you're typing the actual email), just move the screen down and there is a drop down menu where you can choose which email account to send from.
    05-16-13 12:17 PM
    you are a genius it was hidden! Thanks so much.....
    jesse_h likes this.
    05-16-13 12:28 PM
    A few words of advice.

Every app you go into, swipe here, there, and everywhere. Swipe up, down, in an angle and maybe even long press here and there. Be adventurous. You may find something hidden.

Posted via CB10
    PamBorg likes this.
    05-16-13 01:13 PM