When I bought my Z10 about 3 months ago I purchased the above box. They have always been great & saved my BBs many times over. This one though I complained about & removed from my Z10 a week after purchasing it thinking my problem was with the Z10. Not so just a little too infringing on my swipe from the sides. Sent a note to Otter box as I think others did too. Well tonight I took the Otter Box back out of it's box & had a look at it. When the front half of the case was turned over I noticed an small outline that looked if it was removed from the case it would work out fine. Well I took my dremil to it & wow it works flawlessly now. Just a little heads up if your stuck with the case & want it to work too.
    05-15-13 09:48 PM
    I'll certainly take a look at this. It will be great if we are post some pictures.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 09:49 AM
    When I bought my Z10 about 3 months ago I purchased the above box. They have always been great & saved my BBs many times over. This one though I complained about & removed from my Z10 a week after purchasing it thinking my problem was with the Z10. Not so just a little too infringing on my swipe from the sides. Sent a note to Otter box as I think others did too. Well tonight I took the Otter Box back out of it's box & had a look at it. When the front half of the case was turned over I noticed an small outline that looked if it was removed from the case it would work out fine. Well I took my dremil to it & wow it works flawlessly now. Just a little heads up if your stuck with the case & want it to work too.
    An explanation of what you did is nice, but if you can take and post pics on what was done, that might be most helpful. We wouldn't want people surgically removing the wrong areas, would we? I'm glad you found a solution that works for you!
    05-20-13 09:58 AM
    It will be great if you can post some pictures. Man I hate auto correct.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 10:53 AM
    I have been planning on using a Dremel to make an area on each side to better facilitate swiping while in landscape mode but have yet to do it. I was planning on removing the screen protector to do it. Did you remove the screen protector and if so, did it go back in easily?
    05-20-13 11:13 AM
    I did remove the screen protector. Once that was removed you can see the inlay in the plastic where it sat. I used a small sander to remove that inlay & as I said the swipe motions now work no problem. I also had a screen protector installed on the face of the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 07:52 PM