Like title states I just downloaded it now and when to open it up and get that error.

10.1 os on rogers
    Last edited by xamdam; 05-14-13 at 06:33 PM.
    05-14-13 06:23 PM
    Ok I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it does not work, same error coming up?

Anyone have any ideas?
    05-14-13 06:27 PM
    Like title states I just downloaded it now and when to open it up and get that error.

10.2 os on rogers
    Probably because you're on 10.2 Lolll
    05-14-13 06:31 PM
    Probably because you're on 10.2 Lolll
    edited lol..... 10.1
    05-14-13 06:34 PM
    Skype is a port, so try to open another ported app, if problem is the same, try restarting your phone. I have had similar issues with other ports and a phone restart (or battery pull) fixed it
    05-14-13 06:38 PM
    I am getting this issue with some other apps too, I have no sideloaded apps installed all from BB app world.

I did however did a restore after 10.1 update?

I will try a reboot or battery pull and post back.
    05-14-13 06:48 PM
    A reboot not fix it
    A battery Pull not fix it

I have 11 apps with this issue (rest of apps are all ok), they ones with this issue are:

poynt
    talking clock
    noise doze
    Beautiful Compass
    Ghost Commander
    Disk Usage
    Wifi File Explorer Pro
    st john ambulance
    battery watch
    05-14-13 07:09 PM
    Well I a doing a factory restore and then only doing a restore of media only I read elsewhere this solved the issue for others.

It appears when I did the factory wipe first time it must of wiped some stuff that is saved when only doing a update os instead, so I gather it wiped that info for some apps.

Blackberry needs to correct this issue from bb link restoring from a back up after doing a factory wipe, sucks I know, but oh well I guess I start all over.

Makes me mad right now.
    05-14-13 07:44 PM
    I have the same issue with most of the app you listed plus even worst my text app don't work and I can just received text but can't reply

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 07:46 PM
    I have the same issue with most of the app you listed plus even worst my text app don't work and I can just received text but can't reply

Posted via CB10
    Well after the factory reset is done and OS reinstalled and I do as I stated above about restoring media only from my backup, I will let you know.
    05-14-13 07:49 PM
    Well Factory rest done and OS is installed again, I right away downloaded Skype and once it was done installing I clicked Open, it at first gave me the force close/wait option, so I clicked on wait and then it loaded up, I tried a few times after to open it and close it and open and close it and NO ISSUES.

Now I have not restored media and settings yet, but I sure am not restoring APP DATA as I think the backup is screwed up like I noted before and others as well from what I have been reading.

Again so far Skype is Working. I must test more.
    05-14-13 08:07 PM
    O
    A reboot not fix it
    A battery Pull not fix it

I have 11 apps with this issue (rest of apps are all ok), they ones with this issue are:

poynt
    talking clock
    noise doze
    Beautiful Compass
    Ghost Commander
    Disk Usage
    Wifi File Explorer Pro
    st john ambulance
    battery watch
    You should complain to your carrier for pushing out a bad OS. If you don't blame Rogers that would mean you think it's blackbery's fault.

And that is exactly how you sound in every thread
    05-14-13 08:10 PM
    O

You should complain to your carrier for pushing out a bad OS. If you don't blame Rogers that would mean you think it's blackbery's fault.

And that is exactly how you sound in every thread
    You must be smoking crack or something I never stated at anytime in any post or thread it was a Rogers issue. I just post what carrier I am on cause ppl not always read signatures.

Now after I restored settings and Media Only everything works so far.

This is a BB issue with the BB link backing up and restoring especially after a factory reset and then restoring apps is messed.
    Now I have to install all my apps again and I lose all my game play as well so have to start all over... this is a HUGE **** OFF NOW.
    05-14-13 08:36 PM
    mine had that issue too (on rogers) i pressed "wait", skype opened fine after that and ive never had the problem since
    05-14-13 08:47 PM
    You must be smoking crack or something I never stated at anytime in any post or thread it was a Rogers issue. I just post what carrier I am on cause ppl not always read signatures.

Now after I restored settings and Media Only everything works so far.

This is a BB issue with the BB link backing up and restoring especially after a factory reset and then restoring apps is messed.
    Now I have to install all my apps again and I lose all my game play as well so have to start all over... this is a HUGE **** OFF NOW.
    Of course you never blamed Rogers, but you are very quick to say it's a vzw or carrier issue anytime someone has a problem. Welcome to the real world now, just be thankful it was only your games that were affected.
    05-14-13 08:57 PM
    If it helps, I'll add that I've had my Z10 since launch (mar 23rd) and haven't had the same problem you are having
    05-14-13 09:11 PM
    I'm having the same problem (I'm on telus network) with skype and a few other apps..also I've never been able to back up my phone on my mac the option isn't even there and I don't have a pc so I'm hoping these issues will be fixed in the near future

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:11 PM
    Of course you never blamed Rogers, but you are very quick to say it's a vzw or carrier issue anytime someone has a problem. Welcome to the real world now, just be thankful it was only your games that were affected.
    That's because that's a reboot issue that is a USA carrier related issue and software crap network they have. Different from what I and many others are having as its a BB link issue.

Oh by the way had my z10 since Feb 12th no Random Reboots Ever on Rogers
    05-14-13 09:15 PM
    I'm having the same problem (I'm on telus network) with skype and a few other apps..also I've never been able to back up my phone on my mac the option isn't even there and I don't have a pc so I'm hoping these issues will be fixed in the near future

Posted via CB10
    Yeah it sucks. reloading all again and losing game saves.

But restoring Media and Settings only, issue is solved.
    05-14-13 09:16 PM
    I have the same issue, all ported apps cannot be open. it says "The Process system.apps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." my question is instead of wiping it again and restoring one by one any other way to fix this? I hope crackberry is noting this to Blackberry as it is clearly an issue on the restoring. will this be fix in 10.2?
    07-15-13 09:26 AM
    Can't say it's the OS cuz I'm on Rogers and Skype works flawlessly on my phone. Never even get the force close dialog.

User error. 'Nuff said.

9700 > 9900 > Z10
    07-15-13 10:50 AM
    The issue is caused security wipe, if you restore media and settings only and download the rest of the android port it will work, but if you restore the data. it wont.
    08-09-13 09:16 AM
    I'm having Same problem with Candy Crush Saga, when I'm playing on it over my Z10 i get this msg: process.android.systemapps is not responding , do you want to close it?
    How can I solve this problem??
    11-24-13 03:04 PM