Hey friends,

did you see the latest blogs from Boy Genius Report??
    Here are some links considering BB live 2013:

The Boy Genius Report: What is BlackBerry thinking? | BGR

and

BlackBerry Q10 Sales Look Good, But BlackBerry is Buying Time | BGR

If anyone from BBRY reads that post:
    Please stop giving those guys some leaks or latest news or upcoming devices!
    BGR isn't a tech. blog anymore - it's an iBlog, which tries to bash Blackberry in every single post.
    And todays posts brought me to my boiling point!!! That's just more than impolite!

What do you think to that?
    05-14-13 03:13 PM
    Jonathan Geller has ALWAYS been a ******-bag.

That being said, it's an uphill battle, there's BB loyalists that can appreciate the technology in BB10 provided by QNX, there's people that are willing to give it a go, and there's people that are so stupid that they don't have a clue how it works. It's much easier to appeal to sheeple with a half eaten apple anymore, people don't care about function, they care about fitting into the trends.
    05-14-13 03:18 PM
    I knew when I clicked that first link on his site earlier that it was flame bait....I fell for it again lol

It's whatever to me. Dude has his opinion but i think he kinda makes himself look bad at the end of the day. He's clearly made it known that he doesn't like the company or its business practices and has bias towards apple. Page hits people....Page hits....and I'm sure he gets plenty of them for every article like that about BB that he writes.
    TgeekB and BlackBerry Guy like this.
    05-14-13 03:24 PM
    Nothing BlackBerry does will ever be good enough for him. I really don't know why anyone pays attention to him, or how he's asked to be on news programs. He has zero personality that comes across on camera, has a face for radio, and just comes across as a smug little kid, even though I'm guessing he's in his thirties.
    05-14-13 03:29 PM
    if it was called Apple QNX, or iOS10, and it was the EXACT SAME PHONE but with a half eaten apple on it, Geller would be ranting about how great it is.
    mrzeolite likes this.
    05-14-13 03:31 PM
    Actually in some areas he has a point. Its just his opinion, and he's entitled to it surely?. I have to say I don't think BlackBerry are showering themselves in glory today. Failure to give direct answers about the PB and BB10, selling off the family silver (BBM) and Channels not installable without a windows PC. 'What are you thinking' is a hell of a lot more polite than what I have been thinking

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 03:32 PM
    What in that blog was untrue?
    05-14-13 03:34 PM
    Boy ***** would be more appropriate.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 03:43 PM
    I respect other plattforms, all of them have some cool and less cool features.
    My heart beats for Blackberry and I'm a proud Blackberry fan (which I also say loud & proud), without bashing on other plattforms.
    But that's just me as a "private person".

BGR used to be a great source for upcoming devices and latest news (sure never as good as cb ).
    But the past time, all they do is hating on Blackberry, with every single post they try to denigrate Blackberry.
    That's just not fair for a "independent" tech blog, which is well known world wide.

And I really hope Blackberry will stop giving them leaks and devices.
    05-14-13 04:03 PM
    Or you can just block the site and forget about it.

Posted via CB10
    bluetroll and BreakingKayfabe like this.
    05-14-13 04:04 PM
    You are right.
    But I'm not the only one who is reading that site.
    There are also some people who want to get informations about upcoming devices or reviews for existing ones or just for any kind of tech informations.
    One of this people is my brother who is not "into that smartphone thing", he only upgrades his phone once a year and at this time he does some "researches" on the internet about "what's the best phone out there right now".
    When reads the blogs on BGR he keeps calling me every time "I read something about Blackberry - they are dying, aren't they?" or something like that.
    05-14-13 04:13 PM
    Perhaps if your brother only takes his news sources from one place he will find disappointment a recurring theme throughout his life. If you want to help him, might be worth teaching him the value of building a considered opinion based on morew than one source of information. Its an approach that might benefit many aspects of his life too. Not being harsh honestly perhaps you can help him look in a few other places for his news?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 04:18 PM
    Sure, that's what I'm telling him every time.
    And that's not what I really call "researches" on the internet - he is not that kind of "technology freak" or something.
    He just "google around", that's how he also reaches sites like BGR, so he doesn't type like: "www.bgr......." or so.

But that's was not my point.

I meant there are lots of people out there like him, who do "resarches" like him and it's not fair get sites like "Geller's" some background informations or something, to twist it around to make Blackberry look bad besides other plattforms.
    05-14-13 04:24 PM
    Point taken. All I can say is that in the end the truth will out maybe? If there is nothing in the ranting of a fanboy run blog then overall that will come out. At least it makes me less depressed to hope the world will work that way

Posted via CB10
    Slash82 likes this.
    05-14-13 04:33 PM
    BLACKBERRY (Mr. Heins) PLEASE STOP SUPPORTING BGR!!!!!!!-img_00000025.png

He called me a duck head today after I called him a joke after a derogatory BlackBerry tweet.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 04:40 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000025.png 
Views:	308 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	161632

He called me a duck head today after I called him a joke after a derogatory BlackBerry tweet.

Posted via CB10
    Wow! That's "real journalsim"!
    05-14-13 04:52 PM
    I stopped following BGR (and Gizmodo) almost a year ago. Life is too short to waste on the likes of them.
    05-14-13 05:24 PM
    Gentlemen, everyone is entitle to their opinions so there is no need to take this personal. If we did, BlackBerry would not exist now according to BGR reports from last year. So far BGR has a really bad credibility when it comes to providing a objective unbias opinion . Therefore do like I do, don't respond to them as that's what they want to show traffic on there website.

Posted via CB10
    Rello likes this.
    05-14-13 05:45 PM
    Gentlemen, everyone is entitle to their opinions so there is no need to take this personal. If we did, BlackBerry would not exist now according to BGR reports from last year. So far BGR has a really bad credibility when it comes to providing a objective unbias opinion . Therefore do like I do, don't respond to them as that's what they want to show traffic on there website.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. It's his opinion and let him have it.

Like I said before he only makes himself look bad making ridiculous claims like BB will be dead in a year. Guess we still waiting on that lol. People just gotta ignore him if it bothers them that bad
    05-14-13 06:04 PM
    I like BGR. just go to the comment section. pure entertainment. who cares what BGR has to say anyways. it is fun to read comment section.
    05-14-13 07:30 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000025.png 
Views:	308 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	161632

Posted via CB10
    it shows his true "*d0uche bag" self ....next time you guys should not link the article just copy and paste so they won't get more hits...copy and paste took the same time or faster than link these stupid piece of garbage. Very unprofessional
    05-14-13 08:05 PM
    Bgr represents everything that is wrong with this world. The sooner the site dies the better off the world will be.
    05-14-13 09:04 PM
    it shows his true "*d0uche bag" self ....next time you guys should not link the article just copy and paste so they won't get more hits...copy and paste took the same time or faster than link these stupid piece of garbage. Very unprofessional
    That can be considered plagiarism and gets crackberry into trouble. Don't encourage that nonsense, always post a link to your source.
    05-14-13 09:25 PM
    Nothing new, same old same old
    05-14-13 09:31 PM
    I can't think of when BB EVER supported BGR...
    05-14-13 09:47 PM
27 12