they should have convenience keys just like the previous devices. I miss being able to press that button on the side and it goes straight to my text messages, or camera, or whatever. anyone else agree?

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh and middbrew like this.
    05-14-13 10:33 AM
    I do use the convinance key for my camera a lot. When I finally do get my Z10 (or Z20 by the time I can switch carriers to get one) that is one of the things I will miss.
    05-20-13 09:35 AM
    I miss the charging contacts from previous bolds, very remiss of BB
    05-20-13 09:37 AM
    Just for the basics to work flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 10:37 AM
    For them to give me one of each iteration of BB10 devices unlocked and free of charge.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 01:14 PM
    I have only one peeve so far . Why can I not cut past pictures in pictures to move them around to the files I want to put them in like I use to with my bold 9790 . I'd rather do it on the phone than having to go back to the computer ...fix it up and sync up again . ????Other than that I have had it for a day and still looking around at how things work . Scrolling around back and forth to get messages can get annoying but that might be me going to a full touch phone verses the Q phones .
    05-20-13 01:19 PM
    Apps. That's all it needs

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 01:21 PM
    Customizing!
    Need flight mode in the fast menu. I think everybody has different needs.
    So it would be nice for everybody to customize thinks like that

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 01:26 PM
    IR blaster
    Bigger battery
    Dark theme for the Z10 and an AMOLED would be nice
    FM transmitter
    Dedicated camera physical button
    Social Feeds integrated into the OS like the hub (just like the N9)
    Post button next to compose in the hub for facebook and twitter instead of having to filter first
    face recognition in the picture gallery

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 01:30 PM
    I have only one peeve so far . Why can I not cut past pictures in pictures to move them around to the files I want to put them in like I use to with my bold 9790 . I'd rather do it on the phone than having to go back to the computer ...fix it up and sync up again . ????Other than that I have had it for a day and still looking around at how things work . Scrolling around back and forth to get messages can get annoying but that might be me going to a full touch phone verses the Q phones .
    05-20-13 02:20 PM
    Found out how to make my folders and move pics around . I had to go to FILES to do it . Works great . Learning curve from my previous model 9790 . It is a pretty cool phone but wished there was more info on what it can do . Learning as I go .
    05-25-13 07:24 AM
    If I'm reading this correctly you can cut/move and past picture or other items from one folder to another.

Go into file manager, find the item you want to move. Hold you finger down on that item till the side menu pops out then choose the option you want. At the top you'll see a move or cut button grayed out. Navigate to the folder you would like to move the item you picked too and the grayed out button should now be clear fir you to press. Press the move button and BOOM, the item is moved to that folder.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    05-25-13 07:38 AM
    I think I speak for everyone and say a better battery. Lol and maybe a physical camera button.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 07:42 AM
    I would like for the ability to change what the middle physical key can do. Since I can access the camera at anytime from home screen even when the phone is locked I don't need a physical button for that but it would be nice to be able to assign it to other tasks.

I saw a grip about dedicated keys earlier on the post. IMO we don't need that, it would take away from the essence of what BB10 was built for which is a completely gesture based phone.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    05-25-13 07:46 AM
    Go to your file manager and you can select and move pictures to where you want them.

Posted via Z10!
    06-02-13 10:45 AM
    Found out how to make my folders and move pics around . I had to go to FILES to do it . Works great . Learning curve from my previous model 9790 . It is a pretty cool phone but wished there was more info on what it can do . Learning as I go .
    Lol omit my advice! Lol

Posted via Z10!
    06-02-13 10:46 AM
    they should have convenience keys just like the previous devices. I miss being able to press that button on the side and it goes straight to my text messages, or camera, or whatever. anyone else agree?

Posted via CB10
    I think I speak for everyone and say a better battery. Lol and maybe a physical camera button.

Posted via CB10
    The Z10 has a camera convenience key on the front, so you will be all right there.
    06-02-13 10:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    Just use the volume key for the camera button

Posted using The Z10
    06-02-13 10:57 AM
    Customizing!
    Need flight mode in the fast menu. I think everybody has different needs.
    So it would be nice for everybody to customize thinks like that

Posted via CB10
    This. More options to do things. I'd rather have hotspot instead of wifi on the fast menu. Also to reassign the voice command button to something else....to name a few.
    Different needs for different people is correct.
    Posted via CB10 & Z10 abuser
    06-02-13 11:20 AM
    I want a phone that works. Just like previous BlackBerry devices there's something wrong with every one. Not a troll but I'm tired of being a BlackBerry repairman

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 11:35 AM
    Just use the volume key for the camera button

Posted using The Z10
    Nice! Can't believe I missed this!

- Epically posted via CB10 on Z10!
    06-02-13 02:54 PM
    If it could make my morning coffe for me. Then I could save 5 minutes of precious sleep.
    06-02-13 03:09 PM
    I'm very happy but a massive improvement on the crappy facebook and a Rbs app would be very welcome
    06-02-13 03:18 PM
    I'm very happy but a massive improvement on the crappy facebook and a Rbs app would be very welcome
    Yup I want an option to choose where to upload pics. Mobile uploads just isn't enough

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 06:59 AM
    Contact book should also have gps position (altitudes and latitude) , when that is selected GPS maps should be directly open.

In India we don't have BlackBerry Maps so we have to rely on other applications.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 India
    06-04-13 10:57 AM
29 12