I hope this is untrue for the Sprint customers that stuck around (I did not, love my Verizon Z10), but according to the Sprint Press Release; the Q10 will arrive on Sprint in "Late Summer".

Sprint Community: Announcements: Sprint Bringing 4G LTE and Truly Unlimited to the BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone with Launch in Late Summer
    05-14-13 09:29 AM
    *Screams then proceeds to bash head into wall until dead* I. Just. Can't.
    I hope this is untrue for the Sprint customers that stuck around (I did not, love my Verizon Z10), but according to the Sprint Press Release; the Q10 will arrive on Sprint in "Late Summer".

Sprint Community: Announcements: Sprint Bringing 4G LTE and Truly Unlimited to the BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone with Launch in Late Summer
    tryfe likes this.
    05-14-13 10:30 AM
    this is just the straw that broke the camels back. if the other carriers release the Q10 before sprint. sprint will probably loose what little BB users they have left.
    05-14-13 10:51 AM
    Being that Sprint shafted BB users with not carrying the Z10 to begin with, I would have hoped they would at least be the 1st US carrier to release the Q10, but it doesn't seem that way with the wording of this press release. Sorry Sprint customers.
    05-14-13 11:10 AM
    I saw that "late summer" line and I'm ready to jump ship as soon as someone brings out a Q10. I have 10+ years with Sprint and I will gladly pay an ETF and let them know why I'm leaving.
    05-14-13 12:08 PM
    Wow! Does Sprint know how to insult their BlackBerry customers or what!? I read the "late summer" wording and I nearly spit out my coffee. First they're the only American carrier out of the big 4 NOT to carry the Z10 and now they want to be the last carrier to offer the Q10. I'm in shock. Is Sprint ********?
    05-14-13 10:32 PM
    Again as much as this annoys me, I'll look on the bright side. We could be Windows Phone customers on Sprint.

Wow! Does Sprint know how to insult their BlackBerry customers or what!? I read the "late summer" wording and I nearly spit out my coffee. First they're the only American carrier out of the big 4 NOT to carry the Z10 and now they want to be the last carrier to offer the Q10. I'm in shock. Is Sprint ********?
    05-14-13 11:53 PM
    I am not sure that is a bad thing. I imagine that by late summer, the honeymoon stage will be over for all early adopters of the Q10 and the "I've-been-using-it-for-a-few-months reviews" start coming in instead of the "I love it because it's new" reviews. I'm giving the Q10 and any other new BlackBerry and BB10 at least a year before even contemplating leaving my 9930. My Sprint contract doesn't renew until next April anyway.
    05-15-13 12:04 AM
    yeah i was pissed when the didnt have the Z10. but i have found that my typing on my torch 9850 has gotten worse, so i was going to wait for sprint to release the Q10. but the waiting is just old at this point. sprint needed to be the first carrier to have it, not the last again. my contract is up in septembr, but i doubt i am going to wait past the end of june.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    05-15-13 07:05 AM
    Again as much as this annoys me, I'll look on the bright side. We could be Windows Phone customers on Sprint.
    Yeah, Sprint said in their Jan press release for Windows Phone 8 they would have an HTC and a Samsung "by summer". Hmmm, isn't summer in just a month?
    I figure Sprint's presence at BlackBerry Live was spin control.
    05-15-13 11:14 PM
    You screwed up by not having the Z10.

You had one job after that.

Have Q10 before the others.

And you screwed that up do.
    Good one Sprint.

Next time you make a deal with the devil, let your customers know so they can jump ship before it's too late.

Posted via Dec Alpha C
    tryfe, Jake2826 and mzceetee like this.
    05-15-13 11:27 PM
    Is Sprint ********?
    Yes.

Posted via Dec Alpha C
    tryfe and mzceetee like this.
    05-15-13 11:29 PM
    Are any of the other carriers saying anything about it? I went to the forums with the other carriers and I see hardly any complaining about how they don't have it. As far as I know, AT&T and Verizon have said nothing about it only T-Mobile and Sprint have pre-orders up. I feel like I am missing some info, anyone wanna fill me in? Lol.
    05-17-13 11:00 AM
    Just a case of people jumping ship every time a dark cloud appears in the sky. If I had a dime every time someone had said that. Going on 17 years with Sprint. I'm not jumping because a certain phone didn't come. Or it is not going to be here when the others get it. No you are not missing a thing really.
    FantomLightning likes this.
    05-17-13 11:09 AM
    Are any of the other carriers saying anything about it? I went to the forums with the other carriers and I see hardly any complaining about how they don't have it. As far as I know, AT&T and Verizon have said nothing about it only T-Mobile and Sprint have pre-orders up. I feel like I am missing some info, anyone wanna fill me in? Lol.
    Very few people anywhere except on a Blackberry forum like this, will complain about one of Blackberry's phones not being available. Most people waiting for new phones to come out don't even consider Blackberry a contender. Blackberry has done a horrible job at marketing and letting people know they are still here and even if they had done a perfect job of it, it takes quite a while for a company considered a "has been" by the general public to do a turn around. Most run of the mill, phone buying people don't even know that Blackberry has new phones and a new OS. Sprint knows it's customers and they are mostly Androids or iPhoners.
    05-17-13 11:35 AM
    Very few people anywhere except on a Blackberry forum like this, will complain about one of Blackberry's phones not being available. Most people waiting for new phones to come out don't even consider Blackberry a contender. Blackberry has done a horrible job at marketing and letting people know they are still here and even if they had done a perfect job of it, it takes quite a while for a company considered a "has been" by the general public to do a turn around. Most run of the mill, phone buying people don't even know that Blackberry has new phones and a new OS. Sprint knows it's customers and they are mostly Androids or iPhoners.
    well if a carrier didn't shove BB's into a back corner of the back wall, and actually talk about them., they would sell more. but hey what do i know, I only work for one of the biggest airlines in the world, and we are taught to push our brand every single day.
    alexbe09 likes this.
    05-17-13 12:15 PM
    well if a carrier didn't shove BB's into a back corner of the back wall, and actually talk about them., they would sell more. but hey what do i know, I only work for one of the biggest airlines in the world, and we are taught to push our brand every single day.
    I agree. Sprint pushes it's "brand" by pushing what is the latest trend and it knows will sell and have less of a chance of being returned. Sprint employees are not well trained on Blackberry anything. They end up asking me questions about my Blackberry when I go into their stores. What they should do is make it mandatory for every employee to use a Blackberry (and every other phone available for purchase at the store) for a few months so they can talk honestly about the product.
    05-17-13 12:29 PM
    I agree. Sprint pushes it's "brand" by pushing what is the latest trend and it knows will sell and have less of a chance of being returned. Sprint employees are not well trained on Blackberry anything. They end up asking me questions about my Blackberry when I go into their stores. What they should do is make it mandatory for every employee to use a Blackberry (and every other phone available for purchase at the store) for a few months so they can talk honestly about the product.
    agreed.
    05-17-13 02:22 PM
    T-Mobiles website says coming in June.
    05-17-13 02:23 PM
    Yea. So only T-Mobile and Sprint? That is what I said. Well I guess technically I said T-Mobile and Sprint are the only people with pre-orders but I just mean in general those are the two carriers even mentioning it. But hardly anyone on the Verizon and AT&T sections are talking about it or threatening to leave and they don't have any info! Well at least as far as I know, and I could be wrong. I think Verizon is included in the "this summer" timeline on the news. What about AT&T?

If anything, I'm lucky. I'm not on contract so I'm going with whoever has it first. Wish it was Sprint, but I can do T-Mobile and be just as happy.
    05-17-13 02:28 PM
    No. Verizon said they will be selling the Q10 sometime in June with pre-orders in a few weeks.
    05-17-13 03:07 PM
    Isn't that the same thing as "this summer"? Lol
    05-17-13 04:43 PM
    Sprint may inadvertently be doing us a favor. By the time we get the Q10 most of the bugs may be worked out with the OS 10.1 plus.......

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    FantomLightning likes this.
    05-18-13 05:38 PM
    Sprint may inadvertently be doing us a favor. By the time we get the Q10 most of the bugs may be worked out with the OS 10.1 plus.......

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    No

Posted via Dec Alpha C
    05-20-13 09:35 PM
    in february, i was a sprint customer hovering over this thread and after disappointment after disappointment, i made the switch to t-mobile. In my area, t-mobile is actually better than sprint and havent looked back. I feel your pain guys and really wish sprint wasnt such @$$h0les because i enjoyed their service as they used to honor their service with blackberry's like the 9670 style and reasonable prices. i hope they release in june with what looks to be like the other carriers as well
    mzceetee, tryfe and Jake2826 like this.
    05-25-13 11:05 PM
323 123 ...