Hey is there anyway for us to save our game files so i can delete games but keep the save files for future date? I know doing a restore on the computer saves the game progress, but is there a way to do it for specific games rather than the whole device back up?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 03:48 AM
    Great idea, but unfortunately not.

Same thought occurred to me earlier today when I had to delete several games to make the upgrade to 10.1.

This is how you CB10, son!
    05-15-13 11:49 PM
    I really think this is something they need to work on. Either allow saves on SD cards and I'm not talking about the game just the save file. Or use "games" and allow us to upload the save file to the cloud. Both those options are viable, and of course just allow us to do back ups of specific things, and allow games to be one of those choices.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 03:51 AM
    I was wondering this as well I wanted to backup my GOF2 game saves, don't know how or if I can backup to the cloud

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 07:58 AM
    Backups of apps save game progress. Still have my games saved after a full wipe and 10.1 update
    05-17-13 08:01 AM
    Backups of apps save game progress. Still have my games saved after a full wipe and 10.1 update
    You are correct but the problem is when wanting to restore the game you have to do an entire restore of everything. We should really get the option of backing up and restoring certain apps / games

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 01:20 PM
    You are correct but the problem is when wanting to restore the game you have to do an entire restore of everything. We should really get the option of backing up and restoring certain apps / games

Posted via CB10
    Oh I absolutely agree. Can't wait for backup options to look more like the legacy backups
    05-17-13 03:12 PM
    Oh I absolutely agree. Can't wait for backup options to look more like the legacy backups
    I can no wait for this to happen. I'm really hoping we get it in the next update to Link.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 04:17 AM