Hey Crack Berry world Just got my Q after 3 weeks of Z I need the qwerty physical keyboard what a beauty BB10 is, The problem I am having is in MY HUB the EMAILS, TEXT, BBM, FACEBOOKS, TWITTER, automatically go off in the "HUB MANAGMENT" meaning they don't show up in THE HUB and I have to switch them back ON they don't all go off just different ones at different times, is it something I am pressing or is this an error with other people,
    Also does any one know when I will be able to make a group for GROUP text and emails
    05-13-13 09:47 PM
    ... in MY HUB the EMAILS, TEXT, BBM, FACEBOOKS, TWITTER, automatically go off in the "HUB MANAGMENT" meaning they don't show up in THE HUB and I have to switch them back ON they don't all go off just different ones at different times...

I haven't seen that particular issue discussed here. If it's a brand-new device and you're still doing a lot of adjusting of the settings is it possible that you are turning that off in Hub by accident when you are changing other things? Should be sliders on the Hub/Settings/Hub Management page.

Also does any one know when I will be able to make a group for GROUP text and emails

Not sure what you mean there. You want to send bulk emails and texts? There are ways to do that. Seems that most people who want to send a lot of people texts these days use twitter, though.
    05-13-13 10:04 PM
    I haven't seen that particular issue discussed here. If it's a brand-new device and you're still doing a lot of adjusting of the settings is it possible that you are turning that off in Hub by accident when you are changing other things? Should be sliders on the Hub/Settings/Hub Management page.
    That's what I thought hitting or sliding something but no it just happens

I manage a sports team and with previous BOLDS I has a group to text or email for info games and all that, Believe it or not a handful of guys HAVE NO FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM They have IPHONES BERRYS ETC, Not everyone believe in SOCIAL MEDIA

Not sure what you mean there. You want to send bulk emails and texts? There are ways to do that. Seems that most people who want to send a lot of people texts these days use twitter, though.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    05-13-13 10:19 PM
    yyzfrank - please try to add comments AFTER the "[/QUOTE]" tag in the message you are quoting, that way it's easier to followup to your comments by using the comment quoting feature.

So what you are saying is you are having trouble sending to more than one person at the same time?

You can manually add multiple recipients, you want to have ie an address-book entry that has all the recipients in one contact?

I think you may have to use a 3rd-party app for that.
    05-13-13 10:42 PM
    Hi yyzfrank

I have exactly the same problem. I have four email accounts and three keep switching off automatically so that I cannot see emails to those accounts in the hub. The same thing also keeps happening to BBM. I have not switched them off by accident. I have to keep going to Hub Management to switch them back on. Irritating...

Also, I agree about needing to send group texts. I manage a rugby team and many of those people do not use twitter, facebook etc. That feature is available on most phones, was available on my BB Curve and is now gone.
    05-14-13 03:07 AM
    I guess I am not the only one that is having this problem in HUB and not the Only one who need group texts and email
    05-14-13 05:15 PM
    I am having the same problem. One of my three email accounts keeps switching off a few times a day.
    05-14-13 05:44 PM
    Hi same here in uk hub settings keep changing on my q10 just loaded software ver 10.1.0.273 121mb but still have the same problems slider controlls in hub settings keep changing.
    05-14-13 06:39 PM
    Add another to the list with the same problem where email accounts auto switch off and don't show up in the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:20 PM
    Beginning to wonder if this is an issue specific to 10.1. Are all the people experiencing this using Q10s?

Of all the problems with my ancient Verizon 10.0.9.x release for the Z10, this is not one of them.
    05-14-13 10:04 PM
    Add another to the list with the same problem where email accounts auto switch off and don't show up in the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    And another. I go into hub management over and very to reset it to my preferences..but mostly it jst ignores my changes or makes changes of its own when I exit. Annoying problem.
    05-14-13 11:41 PM
    And another. I go into hub management over and very to reset it to my preferences..but mostly it jst ignores my changes or makes changes of its own when I exit. Annoying problem.
    I never had this problem with Z10 just happening with the Q
    Hope it's fixed with next upgrade. Using
    05-15-13 09:07 AM
    Yup. Experiencing this problem on both z10 n q10.

Sometimes, bbm gets switched off. Sometimes sms. Emails are affected too.

Both 10.1 n 10.0 gives me such problem.
    05-15-13 06:46 PM
    Ditto. Same here. It randomly shuts of accounts in the hub setting, facebook, I go switch it on, then an email acct., I go switch it on then, calls, then... its random for me. Glad I am not the only one.
    05-16-13 01:54 PM
    It's issues like this which is putting me off buying one for now, until the OS matures a bit more :-/ I hope you guys get an update for this issue soon. I'd be a bit peed off by that happening as well.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    05-16-13 02:10 PM
    This advice from ofutur solved my problems How to select your accounts in the broken Hub manager
    05-16-13 02:34 PM
    Same problem here. Annoying.
    05-28-13 09:09 AM
    This advice from ofutur solved my problems How to select your accounts in the broken Hub manager
    I was having the same problem the other day and tried this. It has worked fine since.
    05-28-13 09:13 AM
    Same problem here. Annoying.
    I am guessing you didn't click on the link in the previous post.
    Here:

For people with more than a couple of email accounts, the Hub manager is broken. Accounts will be switched on and off randomly when you leave the page and you can even see the switches having a life of their own by just scrolling the page.

Many fixes have been thrown at the problem like turning everything off first, resetting the hub, being careful with where you touch the interface etc., but there is only one thing you can do.

Load the hub manager and follow this procedure:
    1) Turn on the accounts you see on the page. Do not scroll.
    2) Press SPACE
    3) Goto 1) and repeat until you reach the bottom
    4) Exit

DO NOT SCROLL THE PAGE
    DO NOT JUMP BACK TO THE TOP
    05-28-13 09:14 AM
    I have the same problem. This procedure did NOT resolve it. It assumes that users turn accounts off themselves, by mistakenly switching to "0" while scrolling. Although this may happen, I have tested it extensively, and found that even when being very carefully and not "zeroing" accounts before exiting, they sometimes are being turned off magically.

The worst part of it, you only find out about that once you enter hub management again!

I think this is one of the biggest flaws of BB10 at the moment. My Blackberry is abandoning me, by deciding to turn off accounts randomly, and without telling me. I may find out once it is way too late, having upset my mailing friends, business partners or customers already.

THIS IS THE CORNERSTONE OF BLACKBERRY'S OFFER TO USERS: - to deliver messages fast and reliably. And it doesn't work on BB10. Anyone concerned in Waterloo?
    05-28-13 09:34 AM
    The only solution that worked for me is to turn everything on. If everything is on, then nothing will turn off by itself.

Unfortunately, that defeats the purpose for the ability to turn certain accounts off that you don't want to see.
    05-28-13 09:41 AM
    No problems with my Q10 hub, got the .273 update couple of days ago, all same as before. While updating the device, which took a while, it seemed it hanged but it didn't so leave it connected untill completely done. Afterwards it still said i had the older .238 version but after a while it showed the update correctly.
    05-28-13 01:48 PM
    I tried turning everything on and that still didn't work. Seems like its completely random and the Hub turns off certain accounts all by itself. I can go in, turn everything on, exit, and go right back in, and some of my accounts are already in the off position again.
    06-07-13 11:29 PM
    Found the solution in another thread. Use the spacebar to "scroll down."

Open the settings, turn on/off whatever you see in the first area of the screen. Don't flick the screen to scroll down, use spacebar. Then turn on/off the next few. Do this until you get to the bottom and then save. Do NOT scroll back up.
    06-08-13 06:20 AM
    Found the solution in another thread. Use the spacebar to "scroll down."

Open the settings, turn on/off whatever you see in the first area of the screen. Don't flick the screen to scroll down, use spacebar. Then turn on/off the next few. Do this until you get to the bottom and then save. Do NOT scroll back up.
    THAT solution has been mentioned TWICE in this same thread! (See post #16 and #19)
    But... seems like no one wants to read anymore.
    PJD642 likes this.
    06-08-13 08:44 AM
32 12