So I'm giving up on that amazing otter box, well not really, I'm still going to use it, but I'm popping that terrible screen out and opting for a high quality screen protector. But for those of you that would rather keep that amazing natural feel of a z10 but want the style of a case and safety of different screen protectors check out Ghost Armor, this product is awesome, they have different colour skins that protect your phone from scratches and dust, doesn't cover the backdoor of the phone for obvious reasons (the material) , and the screen protectors actually fill any scratches and dents you may have, already. It's fairly inexpensive and has a life time warranty and if you ever want to change the colour of your skin, you can its a $5 charge and the warranty stays the same. If anything ever happens to the screen protector or skin, no prob, bring it to any of their 250 locations across North America and it's only a $5 charge to give you brand new skins or protectors.

ghost-armor.com

Posted via CB10
    Jonathan Kozari likes this.
    05-11-13 07:27 PM
    I popped out the screen on my Otterbox and installed the Ghost Armor screen.

Unfortunately, the kiosk would only sell the screen protection. They said they didn't install anything else on the Z10.

I'm going to order a skin from phantomskinz.com

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 08:00 PM
    Find a different kiosk. Every kiosk I have gone to in my area have installed full body protection on my devices.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 09:03 PM
    can you share a pic of this ghost armor
    05-11-13 09:13 PM
    I just pulled the Ghost Armor off my Z10, I found it to get too much of a sticky feel and affected the swipe sensitivity when the screen got warm.

By warm I mean nothing more than typical exposure to sunlight.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 09:57 PM
    1. 250 locations across an entire continent sucks.

2. Most of the staff of this company in my area are teenagers and do a crappy job of installing the product.

3. They take forever to put it on so I hope you like walking around the mall

4.. If you don't stay near while they install, they go through your phone if it's unlocked.

5.. for what it is, it costs too much. 30$+ for a z10 screen only with install.
    SO_Davis likes this.
    05-11-13 10:15 PM
    Every time I go to the one in West Edmonton Mall they tell me they have nothing for BlackBerry. I got tired of asking.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 10:19 PM
    I had Ghost Armor on my I Phone and the first thing I did with my Z10 was have it installed. I used to install my own screen protectors in the past but it was always a pain and there were always one or two specks of dust, not perfectly aligned, and an air bubble.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 04:00 AM
    I have ghost Armor and it's amazing

I have picks of red and black carbon Fibre if anyone wants to see. Both look hot. I also like how I can get a new color or screen protector anytime for $5

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=785227

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:43 AM
    And here it is in black

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=786026

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:50 AM
    I had one installed on my old iPhone 5....HORRIBLE product. After one month it started turning yellow, went back to the kiosk and they charged me $10 to install another one. Two months later, the new one started peeling, once again went back and they tried to charge me another $10. I said no way I'm already $40 into this and going on my third one. They installed it for free. Guess what, one month later the third one started yellowing. I peeled it off and will never buy this Crappy product again. $40, three trips to the mall, never worked correctly. Stick with Zagg.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:54 AM
    I got ghost armor put on my PlayBook when I first bought it. It's an ok product but I agree with some of the posts above, not as smooth a feel when gesturing and the quality of employment at these kiosks are sometimes questionable.

I know when I was getting my PB done, I watched the guy like a hawk because all his little punk friends were around talking to him while he was putting on the screen protection. Mind you with all that chibber chabber going on, he still did a bang up job.

But the Z is staying as is, BlackBerry transform case and that's all!

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    05-12-13 08:54 AM
    I have ghost armour screen protectors on my z10's.. they were a little sticky for the first few days, but that went away. I don't even notice them now.. they're great. Less finger prints on the screen too.
    habs_fan likes this.
    05-12-13 09:03 AM
    I've tried Zagg's Invisibleshield, which yellowed and oozed a residue-like along the edges. I've use Ghost Armor on about 15 devices, and I'm very satisfied with the results. There are employees at the Ghost Armor kiosks with mediocre skills and lack of respect towards expensive devices. Some people have pride in their work, most are mediocre. I 've been fortunate to find a person at Ghost Armor that does a top notch job, and I drive about 30 miles to have them apply the protective film. Once in awhile I've tried to use a Ghost Armor kiosk closer to my house, but it seems to mostly not work out, including yesterday when I had the screen done on my z10.
    05-12-13 10:42 AM
    I had one installed on my old iPhone 5....HORRIBLE product. After one month it started turning yellow, went back to the kiosk and they charged me $10 to install another one. Two months later, the new one started peeling, once again went back and they tried to charge me another $10. I said no way I'm already $40 into this and going on my third one. They installed it for free. Guess what, one month later the third one started yellowing. I peeled it off and will never buy this Crappy product again. $40, three trips to the mall, never worked correctly. Stick with Zagg.

Posted via CB10
    $10 to replace the screen protector? I only had to pay $5 to replace it on the iPhone 4S and Z10. I never had it turn yellow and the only reason that it would start to peel off was because my daughter liked to lift it up. I don;t have any kids apps on my Z10 so I am on the second month with the same screen protector. Perhaps they are installing a different product and overcharging you? I have used Zagg before, did not like it and removed it after a couple of days.
    05-12-13 11:35 AM
    I popped the screen protector out as soon as I got my Defender case but I use a Skinomi screen protector instead - www.skinomi.com
    If you want a case that offers higher protection than the OtterBox Defender try this: http://www.tridentcase.com/shop-prod...rd-london.aspx

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    05-12-13 11:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    I've had the same one on my z10 since a week after I bought it Feb 5th, so about 3 months.. no yellowing.. no peeling. Looks perfect. And as far as I know it has a lifetime warranty, I can get replacements for free if I ever need one.. I think it's 5 bucks for them to install it, and they did a top notch job so I would definitely have them do it.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 11:57 AM
    1. 250 locations across an entire continent sucks.

2. Most of the staff of this company in my area are teenagers and do a crappy job of installing the product.

3. They take forever to put it on so I hope you like walking around the mall

4.. If you don't stay near while they install, they go through your phone if it's unlocked.

5.. for what it is, it costs too much. 30$+ for a z10 screen only with install.
    He price seems in line with most brands, and I guess the negative experience again depends in who's doing it, and the quality of service your getting. Sorry to hear, the two near me are great! I actually stayed with my phone, frankly I don't care how professional they are or not. It should just be common sense to stick with your phone, so in that sense buyer bewear.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 04:42 PM
    $10 to replace the screen protector? I only had to pay $5 to replace it on the iPhone 4S and Z10. I never had it turn yellow and the only reason that it would start to peel off was because my daughter liked to lift it up. I don;t have any kids apps on my Z10 so I am on the second month with the same screen protector. Perhaps they are installing a different product and overcharging you? I have used Zagg before, did not like it and removed it after a couple of days.
    I agree it's only 5, and it's a brand new one to begin with.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 04:43 PM
    I have had installed pretty much since launch day in Canada and have had no problems I love it, and can barely notice it

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 04:48 PM
    Just got a screen protector today from them, 26 dollars. Lifetime warranty was included so every time I wanna get a new one its 5 bucks, pretty good deal, fast installation and a good one at that. The guy said he can order the carbon fiber for the Z10 but I declined, great customer service. He liked the Z10 as well, said it was nice and very well built. Wish all the other kiosks were the same.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 05:21 PM