Blackberry getting a LOT of air time now thanks to the recent successes of Nico and Lewis.
    Great result today. So that logo is really getting a lot of attention.

Well done lads.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 08:04 AM
    Blackberry getting a LOT of air time now thanks to the recent successes of Nico and Lewis.
    I was just poking through the TV channels and thought I caught them saying they "were on the front grid" for tomorrow? Is that right?
    05-11-13 08:11 AM
    I was just poking through the TV channels and thought I caught them saying they "were on the front grid" for tomorrow? Is that right?
    Nico / Lewis 1/2, so yup, front row is theirs.

Sorry for the spoiler people.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 08:16 AM
    Wow nice. Don't care but that's awesome news! Thanks for sharing.
    05-11-13 08:21 AM
    Lol don't care about which, the F1 or the publicity?
    Let's see how long that lead lasts.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 08:23 AM
    I don't care about that yooose guys didn't use the spoiler function for this forum :P
    05-11-13 08:30 AM
    I don't care about that yooose guys didn't use the spoiler function for this forum :P
    Spoiler function!? What am I missing haha.
    I would have put a spoiler warning in the title but wasn't going to mention front row originally, honest.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 08:50 AM
    Spoiler function!? What am I missing haha.
    I would have put a spoiler warning in the title but wasn't going to mention front row originally, honest.

Posted via CB10
    Aye right :P

Well. Just teasing.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 04:53 PM
    Too bad the final result was not so good. Hard to understand how Lewis could do so poorly compared to last race. Great job by Ferrari, especially Massa. Great to see him doing so well this year. Hope Mercedes gets their race pace up to the qualifying pace.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:10 PM
    Too bad the final result was not so good. Hard to understand how Lewis could do so poorly compared to last race. Great job by Ferrari, especially Massa. Great to see him doing so well this year. Hope Mercedes gets their race pace up to the qualifying pace.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah great race as a whole, nice podium without Vettel haha.
    Nice to see Alonso winning at home, seems to have matured and become far more likable.

As for Mercedes, at least it wasn't an unexpected poor result, the team know they have work to do to get their race pace. Great exposure for Blackberry either way.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:32 PM
    The tires light up too quickly. Couldn't believe they told Nico to look after the tires on lap 3!

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:54 PM
    The tires light up too quickly. Couldn't believe they told Nico to look after the tires on lap 3!

Posted via CB10
    Loving the uncertainty and the short wear of the tyres. Good to see strategy back in the equation. And most definitely some true talent on the track too.

Kimi truly the dark horse this season.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 03:18 PM

Well done lads.

Posted via CB10
    Honestly hope BlackBerry is learning a LOT in terms of telemetry using QNX + cellular/WiFi AC/N + BB10 + NOC. This could be HUGE in terms of real time telemetrics and delivery for future M2M business partnerships and possibly acquisitions.

Imagine an ad from BlackBerry heading a new M2M business service partnered with Mercedes highlighting the most ultimate, precisely engineered cars, that require real time data and augmentation to on-board systems ... where delay can affect efficiency and possibly lives. Then an announcement with an agressive roll-out to existing and future 2014 Mercedes cars and future cars internationally. Now THAT would put bread with nut butter in BlackBerry's pockets, boost their businss, public awareness, and lighten the investors/analysts.
    Snazy likes this.
    05-12-13 09:45 PM
    Loving the uncertainty and the short wear of the tyres. Good to see strategy back in the equation. And most definitely some true talent on the track too.

Kimi truly the dark horse this season.

Posted via CB10
    What about Lewis having to say over the team radio for everyone to hear that he couldn't drive ANY SLOWER? It seems to me that this statement is clearly the opposite of the intention of an F1 race. To start both cars on the front row (thumb in Vettel's eye) and, because of tire wear, both cars can't even keep up? There's a big problem, especially since all of the rest of the cars have to use exactly the same tires.
    05-14-13 02:46 PM
    Honestly hope BlackBerry is learning a LOT in terms of telemetry using QNX + cellular/WiFi AC/N + BB10 + NOC. This could be HUGE in terms of real time telemetrics and delivery for future M2M business partnerships and possibly acquisitions.

Imagine an ad from BlackBerry heading a new M2M business service partnered with Mercedes highlighting the most ultimate, precisely engineered cars, that require real time data and augmentation to on-board systems ... where delay can affect efficiency and possibly lives. Then an announcement with an agressive roll-out to existing and future 2014 Mercedes cars and future cars internationally. Now THAT would put bread with nut butter in BlackBerry's pockets, boost their businss, public awareness, and lighten the investors/analysts.
    +1
    05-20-13 08:19 PM
    And it's 1 and 2 for Nico and Lewis for Monaco GP...well done team!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 08:02 AM
    Great job! Will be watching tomorrow

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    05-25-13 08:29 AM
    Its funny how the Mclaren that Hamilition was driving last year was able to keep tire wear and heat down to a minimum and perform extremely well during the races. The new AMG team has alot of research and engineering to do to get the performance out of their tires for the duration of the race.
    05-25-13 02:15 PM
    Win....well done.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 09:22 AM
    A 1st place finish for the BlackBerry team!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 09:23 AM
    05-26-13 12:08 PM
    Awesome job Mercedes. Atta boy Nico. We just need Lewis up there. One and two!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 08:12 PM
    Look at the luck a BlackBerry logo can bring. I know, that's a stretch. Great work!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 08:31 PM
    With full fuel loads and trying to keep position with the pack tight the tyres take a beating in the first laps.
    05-28-13 08:59 AM
    Double....
    05-28-13 06:55 PM
26 12