The official BlackBerry holsters build quality is phenomenal, you're really paying for a quality piece of work at a reasonable price. Sleep wake functions works flawlessly and raises the functionality of your z10 to another level. The phone fits exceptionally well, not too tight but no space for wobbling as well.

Magnetic clasp latches on very well and you never have to worry about it not locking once you return your phone. Swivel clip is very tactile and easy to rotate, I move it around whenever I'm walking or sitting down or driving.

To anyone on the fence on getting one do yourself a favor and buy one!

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 06:51 AM
    Build quality is phenomenal, you're really paying for a quality piece of work at a reasonable price. Sleep wake functions works flawlessly and raises the functionality of your z10 to another level. The phone fits exceptionally well, not too tight but no space for wobbling as well.

Magnetic clasp latches on very well and you never have to worry about it not locking once you return your phone. Swivel clip is very tactile and easy to rotate, I move it around whenever I'm walking or sitting down or driving.

To anyone on the fence on getting one do yourself a favor and buy one!

Posted via CB10
    Ummm, which holster
    05-10-13 06:58 AM
    The official blackberry holster of course

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 06:58 AM
    Yeah I have one and agree with all of your comments, first class piece of kit.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-10-13 07:01 AM
    thats all I have ever used for my BB's. So when I got my Z10, I was a very happy camper to know the Holster was ready and waiting.

For sure a quality piece....but BB Holsters always have been

My Only wish would be to have a setting in the phone that when you unholster you can choose where the screen starts on. eg, I would want mine set to open int he hub when I unholster. This of course has nothing to do withthe holster itself ....I'm just throwing this idea in there
    05-10-13 07:01 AM
    I was actually wondering why there are no third party holsters available with the sleep wake function. Seido has one but no magnetic clip.

How do you reject calls though when using your holster and having automatic answer feature on? By pressing the mute button?

Posted via CB10
    CrAzY611 likes this.
    05-10-13 07:06 AM
    I bought the official holster as well for Z10, my BlackBerry holster for my 9900 was amazing and really helped me out so i naturally got another.

I noticed mine was very tight on the phone, (i had opened and tried every holster in the store hoping another was not as tight but no luck..) but i purchased it anyway because i missed the wake function of the magnet...

than 2 weeks after purchase i was climbing into my truck and it got snagged on the seat back and the clip snapped off! never had this issue with 9900, and i have snagged that one plenty of times.. now my 45$ holster sits in pieces on my counter waiting to be exchanged, im hoping it was a deffect in the clip

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 07:38 AM
    I ordered one just yesterday. Thanks for the information.
    05-10-13 08:03 AM
    I bought one in the cb store a couple weeks ago when it was on sale plus the 10% email discount. Very happy with it. I was lost with out having one. I always had a holster with all my previous berries but wanted to try just case with the z but could not do it.
    05-10-13 08:10 AM
    Using the one w/o "cover". Great.
    05-10-13 08:30 AM
    Holster unclips easily and fell on unprotected edge. Threw holster away.

Posted via CB10
    jasonvan9 likes this.
    05-10-13 08:48 AM
    Holster unclips easily and fell on unprotected edge. Threw holster away.

Posted via CB10
    Are you talking about the swivel clip or magnetic latch? If it's the former try wearing a belt

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:26 AM
    I have been very happy with my BlackBerry Holster. Switched from a Curve I used to just keep in my pocket (no case).

Holster keeps it in reach. I was on the fence of whether to get one or not, but happy I did.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:43 AM
    Swivel clip. Bumped it and fell off my belt. Happened twice. The concrete on the second time was harder than the carpet.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:53 AM
    Swivel clip. Bumped it and fell off my belt. Happened twice. The concrete on the second time was harder than the carpet.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, are you using a small belt? My belt is almost the same size as the space in between the clip so I have to insert it in and not clip it on my belt.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:55 AM
    I've got the holster and the pouch with magnet. Both work great for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:57 AM
    Yeah my bold 9900 holster does all that, the BB OEM magnetic holster is a must have whatever alert you have when holstered it opens that screen when you pull the phone out.
    05-10-13 10:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    Odd, not sure if you're talking about the same holster. This holster has a "U" shaped type lip at the bottom of the belt clip to prevent what you state.

Not saying it didn't happen but the only way for me to remove my holster would be to undo my belt, and slide the holster off the non-buckled end, it fits that well.
    05-10-13 10:17 AM
    I'm confused...is everyone referring to the "leather" holster, or a plastic one? I have the BlackBerry manufactured leather Z10 holster and it's amazing!!! my old plastic holster for the 9800 caused me to lose it on a ride at Six Flags last year :-(. got off the ride, plastic holster on my belt clip, 9800 still AWOL. no more plastic holsters for me
    05-10-13 10:55 AM
    The BB holsters are amazing. I loved the ones BB made for my old Curve models, and I love the new one for my Z10. I used an iPhone 4 between the Curve and the Z10, and in the two years I had it, I could not find any belt case that had the functionality of the BB holsters!

Posted via Z10
    05-10-13 11:28 AM
    thats all I have ever used for my BB's. So when I got my Z10, I was a very happy camper to know the Holster was ready and waiting.

For sure a quality piece....but BB Holsters always have been

My Only wish would be to have a setting in the phone that when you unholster you can choose where the screen starts on. eg, I would want mine set to open int he hub when I unholster. This of course has nothing to do withthe holster itself ....I'm just throwing this idea in there
    Your wish was my favorite feature on my previous BB's, get a notifications, pull it out of the holster and your message is shown right on the screen. No buttons to push or apps to load. Read it, then reply or do whatever you need and quickly put it back in the holster. Quick and fast.
    05-10-13 12:34 PM
    is the clip removable???
    05-10-13 01:31 PM
    Agreed its very nice and handy to have my phone on the go. Now we just need better holster profile customization.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-10-13 01:34 PM
    is the clip removable???
    Unfortunately I don't think it is removable, if you look closely it looks like it could be but I used a lot of force (I did not use a screwdriver) and couldn't get if off.

Posted via CB10
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    05-10-13 02:38 PM
    I have the pouch and I love it, but I'm still missing the option to set Vibrate "In Holster" like we could do in the Legacy OS.
    05-11-13 07:19 AM
33 12