Much better UI as a whole, and great to see they have got to grips with mentions on there too. Looked terrible before, but now the search is far more user friendly.

Well done on getting that right

Still prefer Blaq at the mo though.

Posted via CB10
    David in Durham likes this.
    05-09-13 06:19 PM
    Just downloaded it

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:23 PM
    Layout of the tweets is nicer, seems to fit the screen better also. Font change..

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:28 PM
    Loving Twitter 10.1.3.1-img_00000343.png

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:28 PM
    The search function now works - previously it was completely broken for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:51 PM
    The search function now works - previously it was completely broken for me.

Posted via CB10
    Yup was on the change log, great to see so many updates come to one single app update.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:09 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to get "most recent" posts on a search rather than "top tweet" search?

When I search a stock (eg. $bbry) I want to see what has been posted most recently... i don't care what people were saying about the stock 3 days ago i want to know what is being said RIGHT NOW. Disabling this ability to me defeats the entire purpose of using twitter...i could really care less what is "most popular". i'm on twitter to stay current. not to follow a trend.
    madx80h likes this.
    05-09-13 10:04 PM
    Does the app take about 5 seconds to load new content when you open it?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 11:10 PM
    there is still no push notification i can set for some of those i am following.
    05-09-13 11:13 PM
    still bad:
    - sometimes error "you're not connected to the internet", to fix that, must restart my zed
    - UI? really bad, try to slide profile page, black background is not slick..
    - photo viewer on every friend's profile is not available

still better mobile.twitter.com than the app..

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 11:38 PM
    Still not up to par IMO. I didn't think I'd like Blaq because I didn't like it on the playbook, but thought: "hey, their app is just so much more functional than Twitter, I'll just bite the bullet." Honestly, I'm damn impressed. Twitter still sucks. I was on a user profile and couldn't even find an option to "Mention" them. Further more, can't even click on tweets that are favorited or re tweeted in the interactions tab, and clicking on tweets is very inconsistent throughout while follow conversations, etc. It's pretty pathetic. We can't even see lists yet. Like seriously why even bother with an app? It's so bad it shocks me and there's just so much more wrong with it as well.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 01:34 AM
    Like I say, it's an improvement but still not on par with Blaq.
    Frustrating when an official application built is as a native app to an OS can be beaten so badly by a 3rd party.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:31 AM
    Like I say, it's an improvement but still not on par with Blaq.
    Frustrating when an official application built is as a native app to an OS can be beaten so badly by a 3rd party.

Posted via CB10
    All official Twitter apps are pathetic. Twitter just needs to stop and give back the control devs once had.

Posted via CB10
    dietertong, bluetroll and R Field like this.
    05-10-13 02:33 AM
    All official Twitter apps are pathetic. Twitter just needs to stop and give back the control devs once had.

Posted via CB10
    Haha I was trying to be gentle about it, but hey they deserve it I guess.
    Sucker punch to the balls

Til then, we have Blaq though, huh

Posted via CB10
    bluetroll likes this.
    05-10-13 02:50 AM
    I use lists heavily so I won't even bother until that is available. I have been using the new Willow app and love it.

Posted via CB10
    kevets likes this.
    05-10-13 06:17 AM
    I can't see my lists for some reason. Anyone has the same issue? I only see "following, followers and favorites" in the my profile tab. Thx
    05-10-13 10:29 AM
    Does the app take about 5 seconds to load new content when you open it?

Posted via CB10
    Yes between 5-10seconds every time
    05-10-13 10:32 AM
    Yes between 5-10seconds every time
    Which is weird. I thought I saw "Tweet Caching" in their change log. Blaq loads in 1.5 seconds flat every time for me

Posted via CB10
    daveshiz likes this.
    05-10-13 11:07 AM
    Still having the same issue of deleted twitter mentions returning to the hub, are they ever going to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:10 PM
    I can't see my lists for some reason. Anyone has the same issue? I only see "following, followers and favorites" in the my profile tab. Thx
    Lists are inaccessible currently in the official Twitter app and that is why I don't use it.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:12 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to get "most recent" posts on a search rather than "top tweet" search?

When I search a stock (eg. $bbry) I want to see what has been posted most recently... i don't care what people were saying about the stock 3 days ago i want to know what is being said RIGHT NOW. Disabling this ability to me defeats the entire purpose of using twitter...i could really care less what is "most popular". i'm on twitter to stay current. not to follow a trend.
    I spent time trying to figure this out and it seems like it's impossible. I use Blaq most of the time, but use the Twitter app sometimes for searches and a couple of other things that Twitter limits for 3rd party apps. I absolutely HATE that they removed the ability to search All and replaced it with Top Tweets. I'm the same way in that I don't care about what people wrote about #hashtag 3 days ago, I want to see what people are writing NOW.

In the meantime you can use Blaq which will search for All instead of Top Tweets, but the results are currently capped at 100.

Posted via CB10
    Havoc65 likes this.
    05-10-13 02:29 PM
    I still don't like it. And right now I'm not the biggest fan of the 4.1.0.15 that I have on my 9810/9930 either. I liked that previous version better.
    05-10-13 07:31 PM
    I still don't like it. And right now I'm not the biggest fan of the 4.1.0.15 that I have on my 9810/9930 either. I liked that previous version better.
    The native Twitter apps are always a little bit lame. Only time I use it is to quote a tweet as Blaq for some reason doesn't or can't do it.
    05-13-13 11:39 AM
    The native Twitter apps are always a little bit lame. Only time I use it is to quote a tweet as Blaq for some reason doesn't or can't do it.
    Blaq can quote tweets. Open the tweet in its own Window, press and hold the retweet icon. You should get a menu pop out from the right side, middle icon is re tweet with quote.

Posted via CB10
    Snazy likes this.
    05-13-13 11:46 AM
    Blaq can quote tweets. Open the tweet in its own Window, press and hold the retweet icon. You should get a menu pop out from the right side, middle icon is re tweet with quote.

Posted via CB10
    Well I never, thanks, I shall take a look at that.
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 12:54 PM
32 12