Anyone have face the same problem please help me, I can't receive or send sms running new leaked os. Anyway to fix it? Thanks
    Cannot delete sms and receive with z10 running 10.1.0.1627 leaked os-img_00000252.png

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by AndyFong23; 05-06-13 at 01:11 PM.
    05-06-13 08:36 AM
    I'm hoping someone can assist shortly...

In the interim, I'd suggest editing the image to REMOVE the phone number showing. Just saying
    05-06-13 12:53 PM
    have the same issue I have a vzw phone, I find if I restart it the text messages will be fixed for about 30 minutes and then messed up again
    05-07-13 02:54 PM
    I guess we just have to wait for new leaks or official updates
    05-07-13 06:51 PM
    I m using since last two weeks with no issue at all. Getting SMS and able to delete too.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 06:55 PM
    The drawbacks of using a leaked Os

Kah
    05-07-13 07:00 PM
    I have the opposite problem: I can receive them (did not try deleting) but I cannot send. I compose, than click "send" and it immediately disappears without being sent

I am going to try a new flash, this time without restoring anything from backup but configuring it as a new phone.
    05-08-13 09:48 AM
    I had to do a security wipe after I made the mistake of restoring a backup to my newly loaded 1627 build. This had the side effect of corrupting something to do with sms in that the first sms I got after the restore ended up saying it was a text that *I* sent as a reply to another sms thread. There were a number of other issues I had after the restore (payment options, wacky contacts issues, etc) and a security wipe cleared them up.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 09:44 PM
    I had to do a security wipe after I made the mistake of restoring a backup to my newly loaded 1627 build. This had the side effect of corrupting something to do with sms in that the first sms I got after the restore ended up saying it was a text that *I* sent as a reply to another sms thread. There were a number of other issues I had after the restore (payment options, wacky contacts issues, etc) and a security wipe cleared them up.

Posted via CB10
    sadly I found a fix but it was annoying you had to do a search in your text I used a vowel since they show up the most in speech, you just search and the new texts would show up that way. I got annoyed with this after a day and went back to the vzw version. The worst part is the leak worked so well I had it since the day it came out and then it took a crap on me and wouldn't show me messages
    05-09-13 07:34 AM
    Hi guys I am Rogers Carrier here in Canada and I am having the exact darn problem !! I I can only see the first msg sent by the person I am texting with when they text me again my notification doesn't work and I have to manualy open the message to see who responded. I also cannot delete
    any text messages using either end chat or the delete option. I also had to click on the search button inside the text msg icon and enter the my area code or persons name to find the new messages or else I would have no idea who texted me or not. I did a few restores and my phone only worked normal for 30min then started doing the same thing I am on 10.1.0.273 wich is the latest upgrade.. my question is after I restored my phone 4 times and did a security swipe my phone always came back with this version of the OS installed on it. isn there a way to go back to previous Os's like the oeiginal that came with the phone!

Thanks guys
    06-09-13 11:43 PM
    I have the same problem. Official OS release. Can't delete texts from within the app or hub. Can't clear chat.
    Very frustrating. Also since this update 10.1.0.2309 my phone is running very hot and battery life is little better than 2 hours from full charge to dead.
    Tried reboot, battery pull to no avail.
    I am going to try full restore tomorrow.
    06-11-13 04:56 PM