When is the 10.1 update coming? Yeah, I've heard "When the q10 comes out", but it's been out, no? Or does my company, at&t, have to come out with the q10, for them to release the 10.1?

:-( my patience is thinning each day as I see more people on here with the update. I'm just so scared of downloading leaked updates... I fear something bad would come from this, and many bugs I didn't have before would be created.

How many of you have downloaded the leaked version? It seems like most people on here have. Am I right?

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 03:17 PM
    right. and my z10 still runs as quick as before.

Posted via CB10
    Lian Bao likes this.
    05-04-13 03:19 PM
    Nope. I'm still waiting too.

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    Last edited by knighty2112; 05-04-13 at 06:46 PM.
    mike4444, angieberry10 and playur like this.
    05-04-13 03:19 PM
    I'm hesitant about trying the leaked os but am glad that for those who have it's working. So I just wait...
    mike4444 and angieberry10 like this.
    05-04-13 03:21 PM
    Last time I checked(I am with AT&T) we got the .116 update before anyone. Be thankful for what you have. 10.1 will be released when BlackBerry deems it ok and the CARRIERS send it out.
    05-04-13 03:27 PM
    Tired of waiting here too with Verizon. So many bugs. My phone doesn't charge if it's over 98 degrees internal temp which is anytime it uses a lot of LTE or plays a game!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 03:28 PM
    I have and always will download and install leaked operating systems. I did it on legacy devices and I haven't stopped with bb10. Why wait for a carrier release. 9x out of 10 they release what has already been leaked. And usually it isn't as high as the version that is currently leaked. No operating system is perfect official or leaked. So might as well save yourself the trouble of waiting and just install the leaks.

Posted via CB10
    Net_Surfer and EarthyBerry like this.
    05-04-13 03:31 PM
    Do you complain having to wait for your two week paycheck as well? It will come when it comes. I am still waiting for people to stop complaining about BlackBerry but that hasn't happened yet. Wow. Perfection takes time. Why rush it out so you can complain about it not being right!!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 03:31 PM
    I did try the leaks here on telus Canada and I can say that is has been good

so now in the US, it is possible that they will wait for the Q to be release there before updating. As we have to wait here in Canada. So for us it could be soon than the States

That is what I think but I might be wrong.

Now installing leaks. the first time it can be scary but once you know how everything is good
    05-04-13 03:35 PM
    Do you complain having to wait for your two week paycheck as well? It will come when it comes. I am still waiting for people to stop complaining about BlackBerry but that hasn't happened yet. Wow. Perfection takes time. Why rush it out so you can complain about it not being right!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Verizon shouldn't have released an OS that has daily reboots and horrible battery life along with bugs not in any other USA launch release. I waited almost 2 years for "Perfection" when RIM decided to wait that long to go from BB7 for 10.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 03:37 PM
    Verizon shouldn't have released an OS that has daily reboots and horrible battery life along with bugs not in any other USA launch release. I waited almost 2 years for "Perfection" when RIM decided to wait that long to go from BB7 for 10.

Posted via CB10
    No reboots here and battery is amazing
    Rogers stl 3

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    05-04-13 03:57 PM
    It'll be out this month. I'm sure you can wait.

The Z10 as it is right now is pretty solid.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10.
    mike4444 and Net_Surfer like this.
    05-04-13 04:06 PM
    I heard during the coming BlackBerry Live this month.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    05-04-13 04:13 PM
    Thanks guys... I really like to read all your comments and experience in regards to the leaked versions... but you others saying "I'm sure you can Wait" or sarcastic comments such as "Do you complain for waiting on your paycheck Too?" and all those other comments, I say: yes, I am sure that technically I CAN wait for it. It will not kill me, turn me homeless, condemn my soul, nor starve me to death. Obviously, I'm just a bit impatient to get a much awaited update. Really unnecessary comments in my opinion, and frankly, a bit insulting... I'm not here to fight or argue with anyone; I simply like to here others feedback on their leaked versions or whether or not my suspicion that mist people have downloaded it is true, or if anyone knew something about the time frame that should be expected before receiving it... geez... chill guys...

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 04:16 PM
    Also Skype will be announced during BlackBerry Live I heard. So the 14th-16th.

05-04-13 04:18 PM
    Maybe I should have reread my post before posting... I meant "Hear" of course instead of "Here" and "Most" instead of "Mist"... oops!Sorry!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 04:19 PM
    But also I'm pretty sure it is up to the carriers to release it anyway in the end. I'm hoping AT&T doesn't take long.

05-04-13 04:20 PM
    When is the 10.1 update coming? Yeah, I've heard "When the q10 comes out", but it's been out, no? Or does my company, at&t, have to come out with the q10, for them to release the 10.1?

:-( my patience is thinning each day as I see more people on here with the update. I'm just so scared of downloading leaked updates... I fear something bad would come from this, and many bugs I didn't have before would be created.

How many of you have downloaded the leaked version? It seems like most people on here have. Am I right?

Posted via CB10
    I am never going back to use an iPhone. I know that iOS 8 is going to be released sometime. I just can't wait so I am going to use my BB10.0 device.
    GWraith likes this.
    05-04-13 04:21 PM
    Do the leak I had the same mindset too but, I gave in and did the leak. It's supper easy compared to other other OSs. Heck it's easier than sideloading apps. The only down side is you loose all your data so it's important you back up if you have things you don't want to loose. Personaly I skipped the back up my pics, and music are on an sd card and my contacts are all on outlook. So I lost my apps which was no biggie just downloaded them again.

Posted via CB10
    BB12MX likes this.
    05-04-13 04:22 PM
    I don't think that they said when the Q comes out. What I have heard is that it would be available WEEKS after the Q is released, so that can be from 2 weeks and up. My advice: expect it when you see it.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 04:23 PM
    Dear EarthyBerry. The title of your post does not suggest that you simply like to hear feedback from others on leaked versions. This is so common on crackberry it becomes irritating. You are impatient for perfection, thats fine you are entitled to be, but telling the world you are isnt going to make Blackberry or any other company hurry.
    Peter, the verizon owner who is suffering with "so many bugs", I'm sorry that you are enduring this. The vast majority of Z10 owners do not suffer from these issues, hopefully your fix will come soon.
    CDM76 and BB12MX like this.
    05-04-13 04:28 PM
    Oh and as for bugs there aren't any significant ones. I've heard after a backup you can't access payment option so that's one reason I skipped the back up. In terms of improvements battery is better you can access the files on your computer "i think that's the coolest improvment". Calculator app is changed. You can pin message wtv that means. And many others you'll discover.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 04:30 PM
    I used reputable Hybrids on my legacy devices, and I've been using the leaked BB 10 OS's. I've seldom had an issue. If you backup before installing and follow the instructions carefully, you should be fine.

Weigh the benefits listed for the leak vs what you need. Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it isn't. Just be sure you have time on your hands if you decide to do so � just in case.
    05-04-13 04:31 PM
    Official tweet from BlackBerry saying 10.1 will be announced at BlackBerry Live. Only 10 days to go...
    Tired of waiting on update!-img_00000107.png

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 04:32 PM
    I'm just gonna wait for the att version.

Posted via CB10
    David in Durham likes this.
    05-04-13 04:33 PM
131 123 ...