I pre-ordered the Q10 on 28th April from Unlocked-Mobiles.

They seem to have gotten Batch 1 of their pre-order yesterday (3rd May) and mentioned that they'd be shipping them out over the next 48 hours. I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered from them and received confirmation of them shipping out the phones to them. If so could you also include when you pre-ordered the phone as well?

Thanks
    05-04-13 02:52 AM
    my handset is in batch 1, yet no shipping confirmation
    20-04-13 ordered
    05-04-13 10:17 AM
    i very nearly did. but then saw this in the t&c

Please note that all returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any refund will be reduced by 15 % of the total cost (not including postage costs) to cover our general warehouse restocking fees.
    no thanks very much!
    05-04-13 10:51 AM
    my handset is in batch 1, yet no shipping confirmation
    20-04-13 ordered
    Well, at least I'm not alone. Someone on the forum has had experience ordering 2xZ10's with them and said they're pretty reliable and recommended them. Their reviews online seem to be reliable as well. I guess they're just very overwhelmed with Q10 pre-orders.

i very nearly did. but then saw this in the t&c
    no thanks very much!
    Yeah, I read their t&c's well, but I won't be returning the phone if I don't like it or something. I've used demo units and am pretty sure I want it. They have 24 month manufacturer's warranty and ONLY BLACKBERRY Phones need to be sent back to them if there's a glitch. And they pay you back �6 or something for the postage.
    05-04-13 11:03 AM
    it is more to do with any company that has that sort of nonsense in their terms should be treated with caution. just check any of the other big online phone retailers and see how their t&c compare!
    05-04-13 11:15 AM
    it is more to do with any company that has that sort of nonsense in their terms should be treated with caution. just check any of the other big online phone retailers and see how their t&c compare!
    I agree, but I've seen this in a few other places I've bought from as well. I guess it's a bit common in UK. I compared Clove and Handtec and found these guys to have better reviews. Plus the VAT exemption helps when I'm getting the phone shipped internationally. Where did you end up getting yours from?
    05-04-13 11:21 AM
    i had pre-ordered from clove and handtec but then the dates slipped on both to 3-4 may while selfridges had their exclusive last weekend. so cancelled the pre-orders and bought online from selfridges last saturday. but after all that there were too many things i missed from the 9900 that did not carry over so sold my q10 on ebay for a small loss and have ordered a 9900 which arrived today!
    05-04-13 11:38 AM
    i had pre-ordered from clove and handtec but then the dates slipped on both to 3-4 may while selfridges had their exclusive last weekend. so cancelled the pre-orders and bought online from selfridges last saturday. but after all that there were too many things i missed from the 9900 that did not carry over so sold my q10 on ebay for a small loss and have ordered a 9900 which arrived today!
    As a person who's currently using a 9900, I did not want to hear that .. We could've traded! haha
    05-04-13 12:08 PM
    sorry maneck! i just didn't realise how genius the thumb + trackpad combo was til it was gone!
    05-04-13 12:16 PM
    I ordered my z10 from them. No problems

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 12:37 PM
    Haha I use the trackpad extensively too but i could really use the upgraded OS.
    05-04-13 12:53 PM
    I ordered my z10 from them. No problems

Posted via CB10
    Did you get it shipped internationally?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-04-13 12:57 PM
    UPDATE: Just received an email from them for security check. I had to give them the TAC code for the transaction. Called up the bank, got it and gave ULM the code and passed the check. They said they'll dispatch the phone soon and send me a tracking code.
    Last edited by maneck35; 05-07-13 at 03:40 AM.
    05-05-13 02:40 PM
    Do you get ex vat if you order from the US?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 03:19 PM
    Do you get ex vat if you order from the US?

Posted via CB10
    Yes - it'll cost you �441.64 excluding VAT. The same for me. I paid �50 for the UPS delivery since myself and quite a lot of other people have had bad experiences with Parcelforce.
    05-05-13 03:41 PM
    Yes I live in greece

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 03:02 AM
    UPDATE: Just received an email from them for security check. I had to give them the TAC code for the transaction. Called up the bank, got it and gave ULM the code and passed the check. They said they'll dispatch the phone soon and send me a tracking code.
    new status: dispatched since sunday morning 10am( london time)
    but i donot understand why my tracking number will be issued within 24-48 hours?

for sure this seller is reliable as my friends ordered the Z10 from them as well
    Last edited by 11berry; 05-06-13 at 04:50 AM.
    05-06-13 04:17 AM
    but i donot understand why my tracking number will be issued within 24-48 hours?

i donot know if they just wanna keep me from cancellation or what? as i said if my order could not be shipped by late sunday, then cancel my pre-order. not my fault, they states that pre-order can be cancelled anytime before shipping and they had postponed the stock availability few times( from 26 apr to 28 apr then 2 may) and they were saying the all the orders in batch 1 will be dispatched during this weekend(4-5 May). so i informed them that i would like to cancel my order if my order could be dispatched by late sunday.

i also read that batch 2 expected in stock 7 May, and Monday is holiday in UK. seems like they will give me the tracking number on Tuesday that is 7 May. i doubt that they have received any stock by now. i donot understand all this batch 1,dispatched and tracking number within 24-48 hours. my friend pre-ordered on 18 Apr, no tracking number neither.

just seems to me they are being dishonst....trying to sell more units. but for sure this seller is reliable as my friends ordered the Z10 from them as well
    Same here. I emailed them asking them when I can expect my order to be shipped and they replied that today is a bank holiday so they'll ship it out tomorrow.

Does your order say dispatched? On a Sunday? hmmmm...sounds fishy

I'm so close to cancelling my order right now.. Just sent them this email

I doubt you actually have the Q10 in stock since I've been speaking to a couple of other people who have pre-ordered the Q10 way before me (10 days before me!), yet they haven't gotten confirmation of their order being dispatched as well.

You say you're expecting Batch 2 of the Q10 tomorrow. I pre-ordered mine in Batch 1 and still haven't received any confirmation of my phone being dispatched.

Could you just be honest and clear about the whole situation? Your customers would really appreciate that, rather than just postponing the dates and not giving a definite answer. You promptly accepted payment and instantly took out the money from my bank account on 29th April, even though you clearly state on your website that no payment will be taken for pre-orders until the phone is in stock.

Give us an honest and clear answer. We'd all really appreciate that. We've been patient and understanding that the pre-orders for the Q10 are overwhelming, but if you give us an estimated date for shipment and stick with it, that would be really nice, rather than having us stress out as every day passes.
    05-06-13 05:03 AM
    but i donot understand why my tracking number will be issued within 24-48 hours?l
    do they even work sunday?

Unlocked Mobiles
    05-06-13 05:06 AM
    Same here. I emailed them asking them when I can expect my order to be shipped and they replied that today is a bank holiday so they'll ship it out tomorrow.

I'm so close to cancelling my order right now.. Just sent them this email
    update:
    just got the tracking number and allow 24 hours prior to tracking
    05-06-13 05:31 AM
    do they even work sunday?

Unlocked Mobiles
    they said pre orders had arrived on friday morining, and to delivery them asap, they would be working throughout the weekend.
    05-06-13 05:36 AM

yes, i got the email saying pre orders has arrived on friday morning, and they will be working throughout the weekend to ship pre-orders.
    so sunday morning, i got the update:dispatched and tracking number will be issused within 24-48 hours
    and just now( monday morning) i got the tracking code by email.
    05-06-13 05:43 AM
    yes, i got the email saying pre orders has arrived on friday morning, and they will be working throughout the weekend to ship pre-orders.
    so sunday morning, i got the update:dispatched and tracking number will be issused within 24-48 hours
    and just now( monday morning) i got the tracking code by email.
    Nice, so has your phone been picked up on Sunday and in transit?
    05-06-13 07:07 AM
    i think so, but UM told me i have to wait 24hours prior to tracking.
    right now, when I put the tracking code into the Parcel Farce website it says: "We are currently unable to confirm that status of your parcel. Please check the number and try again."
    05-06-13 08:13 AM
    i think so, but UM told me i have to wait 24hours prior to tracking.
    right now, when I put the tracking code into the Parcel Farce website it says: "We are currently unable to confirm that status of your parcel. Please check the number and try again."
    Lol I'm sure it's not been dispatched yet. Where are you getting it shipped to? Good luck with ParcelForce and be patient.
    05-06-13 11:11 AM
63 123