I'm going to be joining the Blackberry family, but can't decide if I should just jump in with a current AT&T Curve, or wait and get the Curve II (Javelin) when the introduce it. Contracts are 2 years... so, what are the odds the Jav will actually be available before 2 years?
    10-08-08 09:57 AM
    I'm going to be joining the Blackberry family, but can't decide if I should just jump in with a current AT&T Curve, or wait and get the Curve II (Javelin) when the introduce it. Contracts are 2 years... so, what are the odds the Jav will actually be available before 2 years?
    The Curve 8900 (Javelin) is currently not scheduled to go to AT&T. Right now T-Mobile is the only carrier... I'm sure that will change over time, but we still don't know the official release date for T-Mobile.
    10-08-08 10:01 AM
    Other thoughts... The Curve 8320 is supposed to hit AT&T (Curve with WiFi) as well as the Bold, Blackberry extrodinaire! Also, the Storm will work on AT&T (including 3G) once unlocked (not sure if just the 9500 or both, still up in the air in my current knowledge). So you really have a bunch of options to you. Have fun picking one out!
    10-08-08 02:23 PM
    Emster, if you are stuck on att, wait for the Bold.
    10-08-08 04:59 PM
    You might be in luck , the Bold is slated for a 2 year from now release. Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 06:38 PM
    what carrier are you with? if your with att stick with them but its all about which one you prefer the best? which one can satisfy all your needs
    10-08-08 10:06 PM
    Wait for the 9220.
    10-09-08 01:19 AM
    Welcome to crackberry.com

The odds are zero to none. AT&T will not be getting the Javelin unless they add 3g. If you are going to either switch carriers or get an unlocked version, then it won't be happening.
    10-09-08 03:10 AM
    Also Welcome to Crackberry.com
    10-09-08 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD