Hi,

I'm trying to get my bosses Bold 9900 to sync properly with his Google Apps Account.

We need it to sync email, calendar & Contacts. Aside from initially having issues with it syncing the calendar, we are seeing an issue with the syncing of contacts.

Every so often, all of a sudden his contacts info will start dissapearing on both sides (On the device and in the Apps account). Even contacts he has regular communication with!

Has anybody else experienced this issue & if so, has there been a solution. I have looked around and haven't found one specific to this issue.

Please help, this is vital to business.
    05-03-13 10:55 AM
    Been having the same problem over the past couple of weeks. Couldn't find any rhyme or reason for it. I use gmail to sync my contacts, mail and calendar. Loosing contacts is a big issue for me (as for everybody, ha!) I use an app to backup my contacts. There are many out there. Because this seems to be a random issue, I believe it's more of a Gmail issue and not a phone issue.
    05-03-13 01:13 PM
    This is a huge issue for us.

Might result in us switching from google apps and back to Outlook (shudder). But I would like to exhaust all options before we go there.

I guess one question initially would be: What kind of Back up app do you use?

That is more of a bandaid than anything though, so I would like to keep digging. Anyone else find a solution?
    05-03-13 01:23 PM