I am not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. It just started with me yesterday (may try deleting the recent downloaded apps - Trip Logger and Poynt), but my has started to get an all blue screen (not responsive to any gestures), then it goes black and the device resets. This has happened probably 5 or 6 times over the last day and a half. I have tried battery pulls (twice), but it doesn't seem to be working. I have an AT&T Z10 (STL100-3) running Software Release 10.0.10.116, OS Version 10.0.10.822. Not sure what more to do. Like I said it just started happening. I had the phone since the 24th of March, and haven't experienced any problems with it until now.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
    05-03-13 08:45 AM
    Have you tried reloading device software? The option is available in BB link, just make sure you do a backup first. Or, you might just want to reload the device software and start from scratch as something can be corrupt in your current setup causing this.

If that doesn't work, you can always try to load a leak and see if that fixes the problem or just bring your device in and exchange it. It could potentially be a hardware problems as well.
    05-03-13 08:57 AM
    Please see the several other threads on the self rebooting problem.

Some are good reads. But in the end take it back and exchange it.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    05-03-13 09:01 AM
    Yes, try to progressively work back, unloading the most recent apps that are presumptively the cause of your malfunction. Almost certain your assessment is correct in that it is an errant app that caused the malady. Notwithstanding the apparent cause of the problem, a solution may be more complex than simply an app. removal.

As noted in a prior post, you may have to reload BB10, so if the above doesn't work, back up, clean, and reload. Obviously if this last chance solution fails, then it is a genuine, albeit highly improbable, issue with the physical phone (ie, hardware).

I wouldn't recommend (re-)loading any leaks, rogue, or unapproved software, at least for now, unless it has real potential to be a game changer for your job/life. (And, you're certainly not going to help your cause for exchange or return if u play too much with unsupported software.) You've been stung once, settle into your Z and let the nuances and idiosyncrasies sort themselves out for a while...unless you've got nearly unlimited time to spend with your phone over other priorities.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 09:19 AM
    I have had two blue screen crashes. First time I unloaded a "last app installed" and that seemed to end it. Was nothing wrong with the app (I later loaded it w/o incidence, but...). The second time I was changing password on the device lock, made a mistake and had to reenter and it went blue and restarted. Not happened since. However has been reported that BBerry may believe the device lock is overly aggressive and can cause restarts. FWIW.
    05-03-13 09:33 AM
    Just happened to mine, two blue screens now it will not restart just a steady red light, going back to the 9930.
    05-03-13 01:00 PM
    After about 5 shut downs, I received the "Blue screen of death" 2x. After that, my Z10 wouldn't power up at all. I contacted my provider and they are exchanging the unit for me.

I didn't upload any new apps or anything, so it just seems like it died.

Thankfully I still have a warranty for the replacement.
    05-28-13 11:30 PM