First off, have had my Z10 since launch day on Feb 1st. The phone is amazing! This is the first problem I have had with it that I can't seem to resolve. I can't play audio or video through DLNA on my WDTV Live. It just stopped working today and I have used it frequently since launch. No changes have been made and when I go to settings to see my devices for sharing media, the list is empty. Tried battery pull, holding the power button down to reset but nothing works. Tried deleting my wifi setting for the home network and reinstalling but still nothing. Not sure if one of the recent App Updates had something to do with it. Anybody have an ideas? Anyone know how to refresh the Devices for sharing in settings? Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-30-13 10:29 PM
    First off, have had my Z10 since launch day on Feb 1st. The phone is amazing! This is the first problem I have had with it that I can't seem to resolve. I can't play audio or video through DLNA on my WDTV Live. It just stopped working today and I have used it frequently since launch. No changes have been made and when I go to settings to see my devices for sharing media, the list is empty. Tried battery pull, holding the power button down to reset but nothing works. Tried deleting my wifi setting for the home network and reinstalling but still nothing. Not sure if one of the recent App Updates had something to do with it. Anybody have an ideas? Anyone know how to refresh the Devices for sharing in settings? Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted via CB10
    We'll see if we can't get you some help on this question. Anyone have any ideas?
    05-07-13 05:42 PM
    I have one sharp tv that it is always difficult to get dlna to work. A second tv works flawlessly. Sorry not to be able to help but your not alone in having trouble with dlna.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-07-13 06:05 PM
    I sometimes have to restart my router and tv, then it works again. Try restarting the other devices involved.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-07-13 06:13 PM
    I have found the super cheap raspberry pi to be the ultimate and most affordable DLNA streamer for my Z10. I just haven't had enough time to share my thoughts.

I had a chance to try the WD TV but it was crappy in terms of connectivity.

Get a raspbi, install the latest raspbmc and enable remote control in the settings. It even plays unlocked Apple content via Airplay.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 09:52 PM
    My device list is also empty. I've been searching for an answer for a long time now. It used to have things listed. But stopped a long time ago, before this last update, so it's not the update causing this.

It is also blank at my parents house, so it's not an issue with my own router/tv/receiver...

I wanted to try a wipe, but Link refuses to complete a back up of my phone.

I'd love a fix

Posted via CB10
    JPSKILLZ likes this.
    05-26-13 03:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hi,

Just experienced this today after an incompatible file format failed to play. Playon wouldn't work on anything after that. Had to pull the power cord out of the back of my router and let it boot up again and re-establish a connection with all of the devices in my house. After that Playon worked perfectly again. Take it slow and let everything connect properly before attempting another Playon connection and reboot the Z10 as well.
    06-01-13 05:27 PM
    I have philips tv and WD live mediaplayer. Both work great but the TV sometimes is hanging with streaming or just doesn't want to play. The WD player always working.
    06-01-13 05:34 PM
    My device list is also empty. I've been searching for an answer for a long time now. It used to have things listed. But stopped a long time ago, before this last update, so it's not the update causing this.

It is also blank at my parents house, so it's not an issue with my own router/tv/receiver...

I wanted to try a wipe, but Link refuses to complete a back up of my phone.

I'd love a fix

Posted via CB10
    Hi,

Did you make sure to go to <settings> <Media Sharing> <Devices> and select the ones that are allowed to connect to your device?
    06-01-13 05:36 PM
    The devices list is always empty. My phone does not see anything in my house. Evetything in my house can see the phone.

I also have a WDTV and can send video to that just fine.

I will try rebooting my router

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 12:21 AM
    Hello,
    Not long ago I realised that my blu-ray soundbar was DLNA compatible, so I tried to set it up (Soundbar LG HLX55W). So I wired my soundbar with modem/router with a ethernet cable. I then could see my computer and my blackberry listed as servers, I managed to log into my computer (Windows 7) but had to work around (Since my Sounbar asked me to identify with my CFIS username and password). So I can see my media of my PC. But when I try to push content from my pc to the Soundbar (like music or films) Windows Media player 12 wont see any media devices to stream it to. But since this is Crackberry I will get to my point.
    When I try to acces trough my soundbar my Z10 (which I can see listed in the servers available) it says Network Error. On my Z10 the device list stays empty, since I can recall I never saw anything listed (even if my computer has DLNA enabled).
    Has someone experienced the same issues, and if so have they found a solution?
    Thank you for your help I'm really excited to make use of this great feature...
    06-08-13 06:18 PM
    I thought I was the only unable to get a Backup. And yes I'm having the exact same problems.
    06-14-13 03:15 PM
    I deleted all programs that i could afford to not backup. It finally backuf up! So after a device wipe, Now my dlna Devices list has things listed. Yay.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 10:47 PM
    I have a similar problem, but I can still see the other DLNA devices on my list. I have been getting an "incompatible file format" message or the device just hangs up. It was working last weekend on my Panasonic ST60, but not this week. Could it be due to the recent update 10.1.0.2014
    meierjn likes this.
    06-26-13 03:14 PM
    I have a similar problem, but I can still see the other DLNA devices on my list. I have been getting an "incompatible file format" message or the device just hangs up. It was working last weekend on my Panasonic ST60, but not this week. Could it be due to the recent update 10.1.0.2014
    I get the file format error only for videos. Everything else plays fine. This is on my ps3. Strange thing is videos played fine before 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 05:12 PM
    My devices list is suddenly empty too

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 09:20 PM
    My devices list is suddenly empty too

Posted via CB10
    Hey not sure if this has been answered yet... when looking for devices to "play on", is your target media player running? If you want to play from your cell to windows media player for example, it will not appear as an option unless it's running/open on the PC.
    07-15-13 05:43 PM